|这篇文章是关于the Greek hero的。也许你要找的是the Animus mod。|
Herakles, also known by Hercules in Roman mythology, was a legendary Greek hero. The demi-god son of Zeus, Herakles was born to Alkmene and was the half-brother of Perseus, as well as his great-grandson.
The goddess Hera resented Herakles due to him being another illegitimate child of Zeus, as a result, she set out to make Herakles' life as miserable as possible. [来源请求] As a child he was found by a kindly old couple, Amphitryon and Alkmene, and was raised by them. During his infancy, Hera sent two snakes to kill him, but he squeezed them to death.
Herakles' most famous weapon was his club, a branch of a wild olive tree in Argolis.This was taken and hidden from him by the Cercopes, mischievous wood spirits, and the club was said to have sprouted roots and leaves when it hit the ground.
Labours of Herakles编辑
Among his many adventures, the most famous were the Twelve Labours. When Herakles married and had children, Hera drove him mad and made him attack and kill his family. [来源请求] Serving his cousin, King Eurystheas of Mycenae, Herakles was given the task of completing Ten Labours. However, after completing ten, Eurystheas discounted two, and thus demanded Herakles to complete two more, raising the number to twelve. In some of these, Herakles was aided by companions, most notably Abderos and Iolaos.
His labours were as follows:
- 1. Slay the Nemean Lion
- The hide of the Nemean Lion was said to be impervious to fire or weapons. Herakles cunningly trapped it in its den and strangled it with his own two hands. After succeeding he wore its hide as a cloak for the remainder of his journeys.
- 2. Slay the nine-headed Lernaean Hydra
- Herakles killed the hydra by cutting off each of its heads and cauterizing its necks to prevent them from growing back.
- 3. Capture the Golden Hind of Artemis
- After chasing the Hind for a year, Herakles succeeded in capturing it and presented it to Eurystheas.
- 4. Capture the Erymanthian Boar
- Herakles tracked the Erymanthian Boar near a forest in Elis where he also met and killed the centaur Pholos. He was eventually also successful in capturing the boar.
- 5. Clean the Augeian stable
- the Augeian stable was the home of over 1,000 immortal cattle which belonged to King Augeias of Elis. Herakles accomplished the near-impossible task by diverting the rivers Alpheios and Pineios to run through the stable.
- 6. Slay the Stymphalian birds
- After the man-eating birds of Stymphalos begun to be a menace to men as well as livestock, Herakles was sent to slay the fearsome birds, ending their plight.
- 7. Capture the Kretan Bull
- After subduing the father of the Minotaur, Herakles delivered it to Eurystheas. The beast was set free and it rampaged again until it was killed by Theseus.
- 8. Steal the Mares of Diomedes
- The man-eating mares of King Diomedes of Thrace were retrieved by Herakles who fed them their owner.
- 9. Obtain the girdle of Hippolyta, Queen of the Amazons
- Hippolyta was an Amazon queen and she had a girdle given to her by her father. Herakles had to retrieve the girdle and return it to Eurystheas.
- 10. Obtain the cattle of the monster Geryon
- The next challenge was to capture the herd guarded by a two-headed dog called Orthos, the herdsman Eurytion and the owner, Geryon; a giant with three heads and six legs. He killed the first two with his club and the third with a poisoned arrow. Herakles then herded the cattle to Eurytheas.
- 11. Steal the golden apples of the Hesperides
- Aided by Athena, Herakles succeeded in stealing the apples from the garden of the Hesperides. After tricking the Titan Atlas, Herakles walked away with the fruits.
- 12. Capture and bring back Cerberos
- His final and most difficult labour was to capture the Underworld's guard-dog Cerberos. To accomplish this, Herakles went to Tainaros, the so-called gateway to the Underworld guarded by Cerberos and captured it. Herakles took the creature back to Mycenae, causing Eurystheas to be fearful of the power and strength of this hero.
Ultimately, Herakles was poisoned by one of his own arrows. The poison ate at his flesh, and knowing he was dying, Herakles tore the tallest trees he could find from their roots and built his funeral pyre before succumbing to the poison.
In a simulation created by the Isu Aletheia, Herakles's soul resided in a vault inside the prison fort of Tartaros within the Underworld. During the Peloponnesian War, he met the Spartan misthios Kassandra, who was sent by Hades to recruit him as a guardian of the Underworld. After being defeated by Kassandra in combat, Herakles agreed and traveled to the Gate of the Strong to defend it.
In 5th century BCE Herakles was widely celebrated all over Greece, whether by word of mouth or as statues and in murals. A tradition held that the island of Mykonos was built from the petrified corpses of Giants slain by Herakles, and in Elis, a statue of him watched over the Sacred Way.另一尊由代达罗斯制作的赫拉克勒斯的雕像则矗立在阿卡迪亚。In Argolis, not only was the olive tree his club had come from revered, but the southern region, full of sinkholes, was regarded as his.
Of special note is the island of Thasos, wherein Herakles was considered the most important of the Greek pantheon, and called Soter, the savior. He was celebrated as the protector of the city, and his image was minted on Thasian coins,而一座供奉赫拉克勒斯的神庙也被建在这座岛上。
In 2012, Clay Kaczmarek included the story of Hercules in the Garden of the Hesperides in a set of Glyph puzzles he'd hidden within the Animus for his follower, Desmond Miles to find. The puzzle in question, "In the Beginning," was the first of the set. It was suggested that the apple that Hercules retrieved from the garden was in fact an Apple of Eden. Accompanying this was the 1638 painting by Peter Paul Rubens. Desmond deciphered this message in September of that year.
Personality and characteristics编辑
Herakles was considered the strongest man to have ever lived, he was also incredibly intelligent being able to outwit many of his opponents. Having a considerable amount of willpower, Herakles was able to move enough to build his own funeral pyre even with dead Hydra poison in his veins.
In the simulation of the Underworld, Herakles was eagerly waiting to fight a worthy opponent.
Equipment and skills编辑
In the simulation of the Underworld, Herakles was armed with his trusty club torn from an Argolian olive tree and was capable of delivering many powerful blows with it. He also wore a variant of the Arena Fighter's Helmet and wore the pelt of the Nemean Lion across his shoulders.
Behind the scenes编辑
Herakles is a mythological figure and character introduced in Assassin's Creed II via the Glyph puzzles. He is mentioned in some of the following titles, until Assassin's Creed: Odyssey where in the DLC The Fate of Atlantis: Torment of Hades he made his debut actual appearance.
Herakles (Ἡρακλῆς) is an Ancient Greek name meaning "Glory of Hera" combining Ἥρᾱ (Hērā) "Hera" and κλεος (kleos) "glory". Herakles took the name in an attempt to appease the goddess. His birth name is recorded as Alcaeus (Ἀλκαῖος) or alternatively Alcides (Ἀλκείδης), derived from Ἀλκα (alka) "strength" and appended by a patronymic.
- ↑ 《刺客信条：奥德赛》— 传奇故事宝库
- ↑ 《刺客信条：奥德赛》— 阿尔戈利斯：赫拉克勒斯的橄榄树
- ↑ 《刺客信条：奥德赛》— 阿尔戈利斯：赫拉克勒斯的木棒
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 《刺客信条：奥德赛》—《发现之旅：古希腊》— 阿尔戈利斯：涅墨亚狮子
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 《刺客信条：奥德赛》—《发现之旅：古希腊》— 伊兹拉岛：赫斯珀里得斯的金苹果
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 《刺客信条：奥德赛》—《发现之旅：古希腊》— 马其顿：狄俄墨得斯牝马
- ↑ 7.0 7.1 《刺客信条：奥德赛》—《发现之旅：古希腊》— 阿尔戈利斯：九头蛇
- ↑ 8.0 8.1 8.2 8.3 8.4 《刺客信条：奥德赛》
- ↑ 《刺客信条：奥德赛》- 阿尔戈利斯：涅墨亚狮子
- ↑ 《刺客信条：奥德赛》—《发现之旅：古希腊》— 萨摩斯岛：萨摩斯的旗帜
- ↑ 《刺客信条：奥德赛》—《发现之旅：古希腊》— 萨索斯岛：萨索斯的旗帜
- ↑ 《刺客信条：海盗》
- ↑ 《刺客信条：奥德赛》- 阿尔戈利斯：勒拿沼泽
- ↑ 《刺客信条：奥德赛》—《发现之旅：古希腊》— 优卑亚岛：刻律涅牝鹿
- ↑ 《刺客信条：奥德赛》— 伊利斯：福洛斯森林
- ↑ 《刺客信条：奥德赛》— 厄律曼托斯野猪
- ↑ 《刺客信条：奥德赛》—《发现之旅：古希腊》— 伊利斯：厄律曼托斯野猪
- ↑ 《刺客信条：奥德赛》—《发现之旅：古希腊》— 伊利斯：奥革阿斯的牛厩
- ↑ 《刺客信条：奥德赛》- 阿提卡：斯汀法洛斯
- ↑ 《刺客信条：奥德赛》—《发现之旅：古希腊》— 阿提卡：斯汀法洛斯怪鸟
- ↑ 《刺客信条：奥德赛》- 克里特公牛
- ↑ 《刺客信条：奥德赛》—《发现之旅：古希腊》— 墨萨拉：克里特公牛
- ↑ 《刺客信条：奥德赛》—《发现之旅：古希腊》— 科林西亚：希波吕忒的腰带
- ↑ 《刺客信条：奥德赛》—《发现之旅：古希腊》— 阿卡迪亚：革律翁的牛群
- ↑ 25.0 25.1 《刺客信条II》- 字形#1：“起源”
- ↑ 《刺客信条：奥德赛》- 拉科尼亚：泰纳罗斯
- ↑ 《刺客信条：奥德赛》—《发现之旅：古希腊》— 伊利斯：地狱三头犬
- ↑ 28.0 28.1 《刺客信条：奥德赛》—《亚特兰蒂斯的命运：冥界的折磨》
- ↑ 29.0 29.1 29.2 《刺客信条：奥德赛》—《亚特兰蒂斯的命运：冥界的折磨》— 冥界的陨落守护者
- ↑ 《刺客信条：奥德赛》— 墨萨拉：伊拉克利翁
- ↑ 31.0 31.1 《刺客信条：起源》
- ↑ 《刺客信条：奥德赛》— 米科诺斯：米科诺斯城
- ↑ 《刺客信条：奥德赛》— 天堂中的麻烦
- ↑ 《刺客信条：奥德赛》— 伊利斯：赫拉克勒斯雕像
- ↑ 《刺客信条：奥德赛》— 萨索斯岛：赫拉克勒斯神庙
- ↑ 《刺客信条：兄弟会》—《达芬奇的失踪》— 数据库：埃尔科莱·马西莫
- ↑ 《刺客信条：起始》— 戴斯蒙德文件
- ↑ 《刺客信条：奥德赛》—《发现之旅：古希腊》