- 拉菲克：真是个美好的晨间惊喜啊？ 你应当知道什么时候闭嘴，然后表现出应有的尊重！你是说，老头？可能是吧。但你看看我身后我建造的一切。你呢？你空无一物；你就是个大吼大叫的熊孩子。接下来给你个测试。沿着这条街走下去，大门口有一个人。杀了他。继续走到街道尽头；如果你没死的话，就会看到我在那等你。fine morning surprise! Only one who has walked the plains of God more than those of men could act this stupidly. You ought to know when to shut up and show some the respect they deserve! Old man, you say? Maybe. But look behind me and see all that I have built. You? You have nothing; you're just a howling brat. A test for you, then. Down this street, there is a man in front of the big gate. Kill him. Continue to the end of the street; if you survive, you will find me waiting.
- 拉菲克：聪明！确实有。下底街有个叫米斯巴赫的人。 他和那商人有过一些交易，应该有些情报。来，带上这个抓钩。如果你要再次上屋顶的话，它能帮到你。
Altaïr left the old man's office and headed for Lowend Street.
- 阿泰尔：Lowend Street... The same slum as always! Let's find Misbah now.
- 卫兵：Keep your eyes open! What are you, the soldiers of the Holy Sleep?!
- 阿泰尔：So many guards... The rooftops should be safer.
Altaïr took to the rooftops and made his way to Misbah, using his newly-acquired grappling hook. Along the way, Altaïr noticed a guard standing underneath a metal crate.
- 阿泰尔：A perfect setup to create some mischief! Let's see...
Altaïr dropped the crate on the guard and continued on his way. As he approached a nearby house, Altaïr tried to open the door.
Altaïr noticed a guard on a nearby structure.
- 阿泰尔：The guard in that tower should have the means of entering...
Altaïr pickpocketed the guard and entered the building. Upon exiting the building, Altaïr noticed Misbah.
- 阿泰尔：Misbah! A mutual friend told me you could help me...
- Misbah: Who... Who are you?!
- 阿泰尔：Names come as fast as they go. It doesn't matter. I need some information about Tamir.
Altaïr interrogated Misbah, calling the attention of a nearby guard patrol.
- 卫兵：You there! Come forward!
- 阿泰尔：I'm afraid I cannot do such a thing by my own volition.
The guards attacked Altaïr. After dealing with them, Altaïr followed Misbah, who had run away in the chaos. As he tried to flee via the rooftops, the buildings collapsed, leaving him only a rope to hang on.
- 阿泰尔：Hmm, it seems you've found yourself in a peculiar spot. If you want me to help you walk on firm ground again...
- Misbah: ...Anything, anything! Heights... I... HELP ME!
- 阿泰尔：A way into Tamir's house?
- Misbah: I know of no such way!
- 阿泰尔：That doesn't really help me, you know?
- Misbah: Stop! Stop, please! I know nothing of entering his house! I was never there! But I know something about Tamir! Maybe it can help you! Please!
- Misbah: There's... been a shipment of oil to his house. He keeps the barrels on his roof. You don't have to enter! You can get him out!
- 阿泰尔：I see. Helpful information, indeed.
- Misbah: Help me now!
- 阿泰尔：Well, I am afraid that it will create a bad habit for you. You should help yourself!
After leaving Misbah to his own fate, Altaïr continued on his path.
- 阿泰尔：On to Tamir's house, now...
As he made for the rooftops, a civilian noticed Altaïr, shouting at him and throwing rocks.
- Civilian: He's here, the Assassin is here!
Altaïr quickly scurried to the rooftops, finally arriving atop Tamir's house.
- 阿泰尔：The oil barrels! And some torches... Rather convenient and useful.
Altaïr lit the oil barrels, causing an explosion. Tamir and his guards ran outside.
- 卫兵：Sir, wait here! We'll go get some water and more people to help!
- Tamir: Faster, fools! If anything in there burns, you'll be the first to pay! My beautiful carpets! The Venetian silverware! All lost!
- 阿泰尔：Surely you can buy them back.
- Tamir: What... Who's there?!
Altaïr dropped to the floor and approached Tamir.
- 阿泰尔：The Chalice, Tamir. I'm looking for it.
- Tamir: And why would I tell you anything?!
- 阿泰尔：Because aside from the flames around us, we are alone, Tamir. You want a way out?
- Tamir: You Assassins are not much fun when it comes to negotiating, are you? Always straight to the point. Yes, of course I want a way out. Still, there isn't much that I can tell you. The Chalice lies in the desert, Assassin. Don't know where or what it actually is. For that, you'll have to dig some more. What I do know is that you will need three keys to enter the desert temple. To find out about those, you'll have to ask Fajera.
- Tamir: A dancer. Thinks she's a butterfly. You'll know when you see her. I told you everything I know. What now?
Altaïr assassinated Tamir, alerting the guards of his presence.
- 卫兵：Stop him! He's getting away!
After escaping the guards, Altaïr continued on to the rooftops.
- 阿泰尔：I should go back to Rafik... Tamir's last words raised some questions...
Altaïr learned the Chalice was being held in the desert temple and set out to find Fajera.
|归乡 - 狩猎开始 - 舞者 - 血色医院 - 隐秘的派对 - 杀掉杀手 - 沙之神殿 - 怒之高墙 - 流毒 - 其疾如风 - 圣杯 - 贼心 - 总有结束|