Crafting explosives is a new hobby, one we borrowed from the Chinese and have taken to with great passion.
Upon traveling to Constantinople, Ezio learned from his fellow Assassin Yusuf Tazim how to create a wide range of bombs, with up to 120 variations. In general, they could be divided into three categories: lethal, tactical and diversion. In order to craft bombs expeditiously whenever they acquired the needed ingredients, Assassins set up bomb-crafting stations throughout Constantinople and Cappadocia.
Ezio could also quickly craft additional bombs of the same type he was currently carrying, provided he had the required ingredients, but if he ran out of those ingredients or wished to make a different type of bomb, he would have to return to a bomb-crafting station.
The bombs could be customized based on their different components: casing, gunpowder layer, and effect layer. The casing affected the bomb's structure, while the gunpowder layer defined the properties of the explosion itself, along with the effect layer providing a further result on detonation, such as the scattering of caltrops being one example. Casing determined how the bomb was deployed, gunpowder type determined the strength of the explosion, and effects ingredients determined the effect that the bomb had on those within the blast radius.
Throughout his time in the city, Ezio was able to collect different ingredients for each of these bombs, and could craft up to a maximum of five bombs per pouch. He had three bomb pouches for lethal, tactical, and diversion. He could also buy bombs from black market dealers, or ingredients from Piri Reis's shop in the Grand Bazaar, doctors, and blacksmiths. He also received ingredients from other cities that were liberated from the Templars.
|Caltrop Bombs||Caltrop bombs impeded enemy movement by dispersing small, pointed metal spikes across the ground, rendering its victims vulnerable during combat. They could also be used for halting or slowing enemies during a chase.|
|Datura Bombs||A lethal explosive designed to slowly poison anyone who breathed in its fumes, Datura bombs instilled a sense of delirium in its victims, due to the use of the petals from the datura plant.|
|Cherry Bombs||Cherry bombs could lure guards towards a certain area through the use of a loud, high-pitched noise, produced from using sulfur.|
|Smoke Decoy Bombs||Similar to Cherry bombs, these bombs lured guards to one point by creating the illusion of a fire, but only those who could see its activation. Smoke Decoys required the used of salt of Petra to be created.|
|Gold Bombs||Filled with pyrite coins, these bombs were used to create distractions by attracting a crowd of civilians who mistook the coins for gold. This would distract guards and occasionally start a brawl when the guards attempted to clear the area.|
|Splinter Bombs||Used to kill or injure targets upon impact, the Splinter Bomb could dispense with groups of enemies caught in its deadly radius with shrapnel, as well as blow away the cover on wells located around Constantinople.|
|Thunder Bombs||These bombs were a non-lethal method, filled with coal dust, and used to cripple targets with the force of the explosion only, as well as allowing those wielding them to break apart covers on wells.|
|Blood Bombs||Once detonated, this bomb released out a splatter of lamb's blood, making nearby individuals believe it to be their own, thereby scaring them away.|
|Smoke Screen Bomb||A tactical smoke bomb which, when exploded, created a dense, black smoke from phosphorus to daze nearby guards and civilians and block their sight.|
|Stink Bombs||When detonated, Stink Bombs released a foul odor, derived from skunk oil, that repelled any and all of those who came too close.|
- 烟雾弹袋的标签是“小", 尽管它没有任何可用的升级, 其他的袋子都有大中型的变种。
- 在威尼斯狂欢节的一个挑战, 埃齐奥对战的但丁莫罗和三名守卫免疫烟雾弹的效果。
- 在搜刮勇猛士兵时, 有更高的机会获得烟雾弹。
- 烟雾弹有利于获得成就"打不到的人", "梅塞尔睡魔" 以及 "清道夫"。
- The Smoke bomb appears as one of the multiplayer abilities.
- The Apprentices would sometimes utilize the Smoke bombs when called to aid Ezio.
- The Papal Guard were immune to the effects of Smoke bombs in combat. However, it was possible to stun them with it outside of combat.
- Cesare Borgia and pickpockets were completely immune to Smoke bombs' effects.
- The achievement "Pyromaniac" can be earned when a player completes all of Piri Reis' bomb missions.
- Ezio can add an extra space for bombs in each of his pouches by completing Piri Reis' bomb challenges.
- Byzantine and Ottoman Bombmen possessed an ability to use Thunder bombs.
- Both Smoke bombs and Trip-wire bombs appear as Multiplayer abilities in Revelations.
- All the bombs given to Ezio were always displayed as having impact shell, with the exception of the Piri Reis' Trip-wire bomb mission.
- In Assassin's Creed: Project Legacy, Smoke bombs required the reagents of gunpowder and sugar to be crafted.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 刺客信条II
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 刺客信条：阿泰尔的编年史
- ↑ 刺客信条：兄弟会
- ↑ 刺客信条：传承计划
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 刺客信条III
- ↑ 刺客信条：黑旗
- ↑ 7.0 7.1 刺客信条：团结
- ↑ Assassin's Creed: Syndicate Gangs and Weapons
- ↑ 9.0 9.1 9.2 9.3 Assassin's Creed: Revelations
- ↑ 10.0 10.1 10.2 Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood novel
- ↑ Ubiblog: The Stealthy Mind of Evie Frye