Outside the Rosa in Fiore, Ezio Auditore questioned a group of courtesans about their knowledge of an art viewing in the city. Claudia Auditore interrupted the conversation by greeting her brother with open arms. She informed him of a viewing at the Castel Sant'Angelo, mentioning that it was an invite only event, but she knew where to acquire one. Ezio left in search of the invite to the exhibition. Upon approaching the chest that was supposed to contain the invite, Ezio found out that the courier still had it. Ezio then chased him down.
Ezio approached a group of courtesans to question their knowledge about an art viewing in the city.
- 埃齐奥: Buongiorno.（你们好。）各位女士们听说过城里哪里有举办艺术展览吗？
- 克劳迪娅: 你回罗马了！
- 埃齐奥: 刚好有空来看看你。
- 克劳迪娅: 埃齐奥。别骗我了。
- 埃齐奥: 我需要潜入一个私人的达·芬奇画作展览会。
- 克劳迪娅: 今天晚些时候在圣天使城堡有一个展示会。入场需要邀请函。幸运的是，我知道你该去哪拿一张。邀请函能让你进入底层。只有红衣主教们才能到更高的地方去。
- 埃齐奥: 我就知道可以指望你。
- 克劳迪娅: Sì, sì.（得了吧。）我的女孩们会陪着你。Buona fortuna,（祝你好运，）还有别被抓了。
Ezio arrived at the courtyard, to steal the invitation to the viewing. Upon opening the chest that was supposed to hold the invitation, Ezio learned that it was not there.
- 埃齐奥: 邀请函不在这里。The invitation is not here.
- 信使: 我会把它送到大人手上的！
- 埃齐奥: 拿到了！