Senu shared a symbiotic relationship with her master, who, with the ability of Eagle Vision, could view the world from her perspective. As a result, she was a powerful medium of reconnaissance for Bayek on his adventures, who could not only see what Senu saw, but also hear conversations down on the ground below.
Additionally, when her master was out in the field, she would always be loyally following him from high up in the air, and would assist him in one of two ways:
- If Bayek was hunting, Senu could swoop down and kill nearby animals.
- If Bayek was infiltrating restricted locations, Senu could swoop down and harass an enemy to distract them, giving Bayek a chance to deal the killing blow more easily.
At some point before 49 BCE, Bayek befriended Senu, and they grew close. This friendship extended to Bayek's son, Khemu; his friend, Chenzira, tried to get him to steal Senu's feathers, telling Khemu that Senu's feathers would ensure his passage into the Field of Reeds. Bayek scoffed at the notion.
However, when Bayek's son, Khemu, died in 49 BCE, Bayek begun his hunt for the Masked Ones behind his death. However, Senu was injured at one point, and she was tasked unable to join Bayek on his journey.
During the Bayek's absence, Senu was nursed back to health and taken care of by the Siwan healer, Rabiah. The following year, after Bayek had slain Rudjek and his bodyguard Hypatos, Bayek returned to Siwa, and was reunited with Senu.
- If Bayek remains idle for a while, Senu will swoop down and perch on his arm. Bayek can then show her affection by petting her or feeding her a snack from his pouch. Moving will result in Senu flying off to resume normal activity.
- When moving the left analog stick a certain way (while controlling Senu), she will do a barrel roll to either left or right.
- ↑ Everything You Wanted To Know of Assassin's Creed Origins, Including Ubisoft Studying NASA Documents
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 Assassin's Creed: Origins
- ↑ Assassin's Creed:Origins - The False Oracle
- ↑ Assassin's Creed: Origins – The Healer
- ↑ Assassin's Creed:Origins – The Oasis
- ↑ Game Informer #300: Assassin's Creed Origins