The Assassin's Creed: Unity companion app was an application developed by Ubisoft for Android, iOS, Windows Phone devices and Windows 8, allowing players to view maps and databases, as well as unlock currency, collectibles, weapons, and an outfit for Arno Dorian. The app is no longer available for download anymore.
Nomad missions are unlocked through glyph-searching puzzles on Parisian landmarks. Unlocking social clubs, completing Nomad missions, and finishing glyph searches unlock Nomad points, which can be used to unlock and upgrade Nomad Assassins; a player's Nomad Brotherhood is limited to 10 Nomad Assassins, 15 if you upgrade to the Premium Version.
The missions for Saint-Chappelle short and allow you to gain some nomad points and experience quickly, but it is the only building that offers no rewards in game.
- Training Ground 01: Priceless relics are stored in La Sainte-Chapelle. If the Templars get hold of them, they'll use the threat of the relics' destruction to blackmail their way into more power. Send your Assassins to tail the Templars' agents, recover the relics, and knock out the Templars.
- Tail: 2 minutes, 140 points, lvl 2
- Reach: 5 minutes, 150 points, lvl 2
- Knock Out: 10 minutes, 175 points, lvl 3
- Training Ground 02: One of our recruits, François Auverlot, has been taken by the Templars. If they're allowed to interrogate him, our entire operation could be compromised. Send Assassins to find out where Auverlot is being held, rescue him, and escort him to safety at Pont Neuf.
- Locate: 5 minutes, 175 points, lvl 3
- Lockpick: 10 minutes, 180 points, lvl 3
- Escort: 15 minutes, 190 points, lvl 3
- Training Ground 03: It has come to our attention that one of our novice Assassins, Couillaud, has betrayed us. He is meeting a Templar agent tonight, somewhere near La Conciergerie. Your Assassins must tail him to the meeting, eliminate the traitor and his contact, and dispose of the bodies in the Seine.
- Follow: 10 minutes, 185 points, lvl 3
- Vanish: 15 minutes, 190 points, lvl 3
- Eliminate: 20 minutes, 200 points, lvl 3
Notre-Dame de Paris编辑
- For Want of a Nail: The Brotherhood is in dire need of funds. We've received reports that Templar operatives have stashed gold looted during the Revolution in secret vaults under Notre Dame de Paris. Find a way to open Portal Sainte-Anne, knock out the guards, and escape with the treasure.
- Infiltrate: 10 minutes, 200 points, lvl 3
- Take Down: 15 minutes, 205 points, lvl 4
- Take Cover: 30 minutes, 220 points, lvl 4
- Guns of Notre-Dame: Templar agitators disguised as priests are attempting to incite a religious uprising. They're smuggling guns into Notre-Dame and planning to arm the more radical elements of the clergy. Eavesdrop on the priests to find out where the weapon shipment is being delivered, then reach the location and divert it back to the Brotherhood.
- Eavesdrop: 15 minutes, 205 points, lvl 3
- Reach: 2 hours, 215 points, lvl 4
- Divert: 4 hours, 250 points, lvl 5
- Escape From Ile de la Cite: The Templars are maintaining a death grip on L'Île de la Cité. Several of our agents are now trapped between the Templars and the officiants of the Cult of Reason. Send our Assassins to cover their retreat: hide in plain sight, and ambush anyone who tries to intercept them.
- Ambush: 2 hours, 215 points, lvl 4
- Knock Out: 6 hours, 265 points, lvl 5
- Guard: 8 hours, 300 points, lvl 6
Eglise St. Eustache编辑
- Crime Spree: Templar agents are meeting with a gang leader known as Pacon at the deserted church of Church of Saint-Eustache. Whatever they're up to, it's not good – send your agents to tail the burglars to find out what they're up to, then take them out.
- Track Down: 30 minutes, 215 points, lvl 4
- Catch: 1 hour, 235 points, lvl 6
- Knock Out: 2 hours, 275 points, lvl 6
- Women's Lib... Literally: The rights of women are a cornerstone of a free society. Several of our agents were arrested during a rally for women's rights at the old Saint-Eustache church, along with numerous civilian protesters. Find the prisoners and liberate them without being seen.
- Locate: 30 minutes, 220 points, lvl 6
- Access: 2 hours, 275 points, lvl 6
- Rescue: 6 hours, 350 points, lvl 7
- Sweet Music: We suspect the Brotherhood is under surveillance, and we've prepared a decoy message to lure the enemy out. Hide the message in the organ pipes at Saint-Eustache and monitor the drop site. Eliminate anyone who tries to intercept the message.
- Hide: 2 hours, 275 points, lvl 6
- Defend: 4 hours, 300 points, lvl 7
- Defeat: 8 hours, 400 points, lvl 8
- Messages From the Past: We have reason to believe some of the art displayed in the Louvres contains hidden messages from the Assassins of old. Your agents will need to knock out the guards, sneak into the Louvres, and steal the paintings, leaving behind forgeries to disguise the theft.
- Stun: 1 hour, 250 points, lvl 7
- Sneak Into: 2 hours, 275 points, lvl 7
- Sabotage: 4 hours, 350 points, lvl 8
- In From the Cold: A Templar agent claims he wants to defect. Escort him to the Louvres so we can safely ascertain his true intentions, then conceal yourself nearby and eliminate any Templars who try to kill him.
- Escort: 1 hour, 235 points, lvl 7
- Hide: 4 hours, 350 points, lvl 8
- Defend: 8 hours, 400 points, lvl 9
- Assassin Justice: One of our own, an Assassin named Pierre Gard, has been murdered. Your Assassins must find the killer, knock him out, and bring him to the catacombs under the Louvres, where he'll answer for his crime.
- Find: 6 hours, 325 points, lvl 9
- Knock Off:
- The Schoolmaster: A Templar killer in the Sorbonne is murdering our potential recruits before they can be invited to join the Brotherhood. Killing him publicly would risk a riot, so your Assassins will have to apprehend him discreetly, take him into the tunnels below the Sorbonne, and kill him there.
- Apprehend: 2 hours, 350 points, lvl 10
- Conduct: 4 hours, 400 points, lvl 10
- Assassinate: 6 hours, 450 points, lvl 11
- Gunpowder Plot: The Templars are after certain papers in the Sorbonne's great library, papers written by M. and Mme. Lavoisier. Infiltrate the library, get the papers out of there, and deal with any Templars you find.
- Break into: 4 hours, 400 points, lvl 10
- Acquire: 8 hours, 500 points, lvl 11
- Ward off: 12 hours, 600 points, lvl 13
- Guilty Until Proven Innocent: One of our agents, a man known as Le Téméraire, has been arrested for the crime of stealing from the chapel. The true culprits are hiding among the scholars of the Sorbonne, but as far as the gendarmes are concerned, justice is already done. Your Assassins must catch the thieves, dispose of them, and return their stolen loot to the chapel.
- Catch: 8 hours, 500 points, lvl 12
- Execute: 12 hours, 600 points, lvl 13
- The Doctor is In: Claude Chemin was a doctor in Lafayette's Expeditionary Corps. He's sympathetic to our cause, and a prime candidate for recruitment. Find him at Les Invalides and bring him to us without drawing Templar attention.
- Find: 4 hours, 600 points, lvl 16
- Take cover: 10 hours, 600 points, lvl 15
- Abduct: 12 hours
- Dead Drop: It seems Doctor Chemin was being watched by the opposition as well. Have your Assassins infiltrate Les Invalides and set up a secure means of communication with the doctor. Kill any Templars who try to stop you.
- Infiltrate: 10 hours, 600 points, lvl 15
- Secure: 12 hours, 675 points, lvl 16
- Kill: 18 hours,
- You'll Pay For This: Thanks to Doctor Chemin, we know that a high-ranking Templar named Payen is overseeing medical procedures at Les Invalides. The hospital is heavily guarded: Your agents will have to deal with guards, lose any pursuit, and air assassinate the target from inside the dome.
- Fend off: 12 hours, 675 points, lvl 16
- Disappear: 18 hours, 800 points, lvl 17
- Air assassinate: 24 hours, 900 points, lvl 17
- The Archive: The Templar archives in La Tour du Temple stretch back centuries. We're going to destroy them. Infiltrate the fortress, take out the guards, and destroy the archives.
- Infiltrate: 4 hours, 450 points, lvl 11
- Knock out: 8 hours, 575 points, lvl 12
- Out of Towners: Templars from across Europe are arriving in Paris to swear allegiance to the new Order. This is an unprecedented opportunity to cripple the Templars. Ambush the delegation, kill them all, and dispose of the bodies.
- Ambush: 8 hours, 575 points, lvl 13
- Eliminate: 12 hours, 675 points, lvl 14
- Hide bodies: 18 hours, 800 points, lvl 14
- Nefarious Purposes: The Templars have taken Doctor Chemin hostage. He's being held in the Temple, forced to produce poisons for their hired killers. Destroy the lab and get Chemin home.
- Destroy: 10 hours, 625 points, lvl 14
- Rescue: 18 hours, 775 points, lvl 15
- Without Troubling His Soul: Mirabeau's funeral procession is en route to the Pantheon. We suspect the Templars will use this opportunity to strike at us while we're vulnerable. We need your Assassins to blend into the crowd and neutralize anyone who tries to disrupt the procession. You'll have to do it without killing anyone – we dont' want to cause a scene at the Great Man's funeral.
- Take cover: 6 hours, 650 points, lvl 16
- Neutralize: 12 hours, 750 points, lvl 17
- Escort: 36 hours, 1250 points, lvl 19
- Grave Robbery: One of the guards we placed on Mirabeau's sarcophagus at the Pantheon has been assaulted, and the sarcophagus was broken into and looted. Our agent identified the thief as one Pierre Thibault. Have your agents find Thibault and assassinate him.
- Infiltrate: 10 hours, 700 points, lvl 17
- Fall Down Dead: The Templars seem to think Voltaire's remains are important somehow. They're trying to steal them from the Pantheon and move them to the Temple. Air assassinate the would-be grave robber and get out without being seen.
- Air assassinate: 12 hours, 750 points, lvl 18
- Protect: 36 hours
- Vanish: 48 hours, 1500 points, lvl 19
Notre-Dame de Paris编辑
- For Want of a Nail: Low cash reward chest, Low cash reward chest, Mid cash reward mission.
- Guns of Notre-Dame: Low cash reward chest, Low cash reward chest, Mid cash reward mission.
- Escape From Ile de la Cite: Low cash reward chest, Low cash reward chest, Mid cash reward mission.
Eglise St. Eustache编辑
- Crime Spree: Low cash reward chest, High cash reward chest, Mid cash reward mission.
- Women's Lib... Literally: Low cash reward chest, Mid cash reward chest, Mid cash reward mission.
- Sweet Music: Low cash reward chest, Mid cash reward chest, Mid cash reward mission.
- Messages From the Past: Low cash reward chest, High cash reward chest, Mid cash reward mission.
- In From the Cold: Low cash reward chest, Mid cash reward chest, Mid cash reward mission.
- Assassin Justice: Low cash reward chest, Mid cash reward chest, High cash reward mission.
- The Schoolmaster: Mid cash reward chest, High cash reward chest, Mid cash reward mission
- Gunpowder Plot: Mid cash reward chest, High cash reward chest, High cash reward mission
- Guilty Until Proven Innocent: Mid cash reward chest, High cash reward chest, High cash reward Assassination mission.
- The Doctor is In: "Long Sword" reward Protect mission, High cash reward chest, "Tailored Phantom Breeches" Helix Rift artifacts.
- Dead Drop: High cash reward Thief mission, High cash reward chest, "Tailored Phantom Hood" Helix Rift artifacts.
- You'll Pay For This: Mid cash reward Protect mission, High cash reward chest, "Tailored Phantom Belt" Helix Rift artifacts.
- The Archive: Mid cash reward chest, Mid cash reward Protect mission, Mid cash reward Assassination mission.
- Out of Towners: Mid cash reward chest, High cash reward Thief mission, "Rapier" reward Protect mission.
- Nefarious Purposes: Mid cash reward chest, High cash reward Thief mission, Mid cash reward Assassination mission.
- Without Troubling His Soul: High cash reward Protect mission, High cash reward chest, "Tailored Phantom Coat" Helix Rift artifacts.
- Grave Robbery: Mid cash reward Protect mission, High cash reward chest, "Tailored Phantom Bracers" Helix Rift artifacts.
- Fall Down Dead: High cash reward Thief mission, High cash reward chest, "Altaïr's Master Assassin Outfit" Helix Rift artifacts.
When recruiting Assassins for your Brotherhood, take a note of their maximum level as missions have a minimum level requirement and require a certain skill level for the Assassins undertaking that mission to increase their chances of success. It can be useful when starting to hire some cheaper Assassins but long term you will need to leave room for better Assassins. If you pay to upgrade to the premium version, you gain access to four Assassins that have a maximum level of 30 whereas the free version allows you to max out at levels 22-27 for your team. You can hire 10 Assassins with the free version, 15 with the premium version.
Between missions Assassins can be levelled up if they have enough experience which costs nomad points, and they can be healed to lessen the chance they could die and to improve their performance. Should an Assassin die, they are removed from your team and will need to be replaced. That same Assassin may eventually reappear in a future recruitment list. Recruitment lists refresh every 18 hours.
|Name||Attack||Defense||Stealth||Start Level||Max Level||Premium Content||Nomad Points|
The supported tablets and phones are as follows:
|iOS 7+||Android||Windows Phone||Windows 8|
|iPad Mini||ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T||Samsung Ativ S||Windows Surface RT|
|iPad Mini 2||ASUS Transformer Pad TF300TG||Nokia Lumia 920||Asus ViviTab Note 8|
|iPad Mini 3||ASUS Transformer Pad TF300TL||Nokia Lumia 925||Microsoft Surface 2|
|iPad 2||GOOGLE Nexus 10||Nokia Lumia 1020||Microsoft Surface pro 3|
|iPad 3||GOOGLE Nexus 4||Nokia Lumia 1520||Asus Transformer T100|
|iPad 4||GOOGLE Nexus 5||Nokia Lumia 820||Dell Venue 8 Pro|
|iPad Air||GOOGLE Nexus 7 2012||Nokia Lumia 1320|
|iPad Air 2||GOOGLE Nexus 7 2013||HTC Phone 8X|
|iPod Touch 5th generation||HTC One|
|iPhone 4||HTC One Dual Sim|
|iPhone 4S||HTC One S|
|iPhone 5||HTC One X|
|iPhone 5C||HTC One X+|
|iPhone 5S||LGE G Pro 2|
|iPhone 6||MOTOROLA Moto X|
|iPhone 6 Plus||SAMSUNG Galaxy Note 10.1|
|SAMSUNG Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition|
|SAMSUNG Galaxy Note 10.1 3G & Wifi|
|SAMSUNG Galaxy Note 8.0|
|SAMSUNG Galaxy Note II|
|SAMSUNG Galaxy Note II LTE|
|SAMSUNG Galaxy Note III|
|SAMSUNG Galaxy Note Pro 12.2|
|SAMSUNG GALAXY Note3|
|SAMSUNG Galaxy Note3 (Japan)|
|SAMSUNG Galaxy Note3.0|
|SAMSUNG Galaxy Round|
|SAMSUNG Galaxy S II|
|SAMSUNG Galaxy S III|
|SAMSUNG Galaxy S III Mini|
|SAMSUNG Galaxy S3 Neo Plus|
|SAMSUNG Galaxy S4|
|SAMSUNG Galaxy S4 Active|
|SAMSUNG Galaxy S4 mini|
|SAMSUNG Galaxy S5|
|SAMSUNG Galaxy S5 Active|
|SAMSUNG Galaxy S5 LTE|
|SAMSUNG Galaxy Tab 3 (8.0)|
|SAMSUNG Galaxy tab 3 7.0|
|SAMSUNG Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 4G|
|SAMSUNG Galaxy Tab II 10.1|
|SAMSUNG Galaxy Tab II 7.0|
|SAMSUNG Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1|
|SAMSUNG Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2|
|SAMSUNG Galaxy TabS 10.5|
|SAMSUNG Galaxy TabS 8.4|
|SONY ERICSSON Xperia SP|
|SONY ERICSSON Xperia SP (HSPA+)|
|SONY ERICSSON Xperia SP (LTE)|
|SONY ERICSSON Xperia Tablet Z|
|SONY ERICSSON Xperia Z|
|SONY ERICSSON Xperia Z Ultra|
|SONY ERICSSON Xperia Z1|
|SONY ERICSSON Xperia Z1 (HSPA)|
|SONY ERICSSON Xperia Z1 Compact|
|SONY ERICSSON Xperia Z1F|
|SONY ERICSSON Xperia Z2|
|SONY ERICSSON Xperia Z2 Tablet|
- Assassin's Creed: Unity companion app on iTunes （archive in 2015-04-04）
- Assassin's Creed: Unity companion app on Google Play （archive in 2015-03-20）