New Pokemon Games - The Loop
Do you like this video?
Eivor arrived at Ravensthorpe, seeing the settlement completely decorated for the season.
- Eivor: Norvid, the settlement looks quite ... festive.
- Norvid: The Yule celebration is here! It's midwinter, Eivor. Time to drink, fight, and compete in hopes of a bounteous harvest. Jólnir, the Yule god, smiles on us. The days will soon grow longer, my friend. It's all a glorious rebirth about to begin.
- Eivor: And you did all this?
- Norvid: Not exactly. On a scouting mission, Sunniva and I met a group of uh ... we call them "revelers". They did most of the work. Sunniva's manning the fist-fight tournament. All in good fun! Meanwhile, I have opened my own shop. Rather than silver, we use what I call Yule Tokens. I made them myself.
- Eivor: They certainly look ... homemade!
- Norvid: Thank you, yes! Now! Before we begin our celebrations, we need to get the brewery and the cattle farm ready for the Yule Feast.
- Eivor: And you'd like me to do that, I suppose.
- Norvid: I would! And since I'm so fond of you, have some Yule Tokens! I expect to see you at the celebrations later!
Eivor received some tokens and then went to help out at the Yule Festival and play some games.