- Federico: Hurry, Ezio. The sooner we're done with the doctor, the sooner we can sleep...
The two brothers arrived at a doctor's cart.
- Federico: Ben trovato (Good to see you), doctor.
- Ceresa: Hmmm... fratelli Auditore. (the Auditore brothers.) Why am I not surprised?
You've made quite a mess of yourself, young man.
- Ezio: It's nothing, really.
- Federico: You must help him! That pretty face is his only asset.
- Ezio: Fottiti! (Go fuck yourself!)
Federico laughed, while the doctor treated Ezio's wound.
- Ceresa: There we are. Now get out of here!
- Ezio: Grazie.
- Federico: This way.
Ezio's wounds were treated, though he retained the scar on his lip for the rest of his life.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.