Wessex, also known as the Kingdom of Wessex and the Kingdom of the West Saxons was an Anglo-Saxon kingdom in the south of Great Britain, from 519 until England was unified by Æthelstan in 927. The capital of the kingdom was Winchester, located in the county of Hampshire.
The Kingdom of the West Saxons was comprised of four counties (shires) and one semi-autonomous city. Each county was led by an Ealdorman, who was appointed by the King.
- Echoes of History (first mentioned)
- Assassin's Creed: Valhalla (first appearance)
- Assassin's Creed Valhalla: Geirmund's Saga
- Discovery Tour: Viking Age
- Assassin's Creed Valhalla: Sword of the White Horse
- Assassin’s Creed Valhalla – The History Behind the Viking Legend. Ubisoft (30-04-2020). Retrieved on April 30, 2020.