A woman caught Kassandra's attention and asked her to retrieve a map that would lead to sunken treasures of a lost civilization.
While in Koressia, Kassandra heard a woman wailing near the port.
- Obelia: My plans! They're ruined.
How will I find it without the tablet?!
That double-crossing malákas!
Kassandra approached the woman.
- Kassandra: You sound troubled.
- Obelia: I'm trying to steal Xenia a great treasure to celebrate her victory over Keos, but the directions have been stolen.
- Kassandra: And I suppose you want someone to steal them back?
- Obelia: I tried, but they were stolen by the leader of Koressia, who Xenia banished from the city. There's a new truce between them, and no pirate would touch that.
- Kassandra: Lucky for you I'm not pirate.
- Obelia: Are you saying you'll help me? There's something in it for you if you do.
- Kassandra: I suppose I could get your directions.
- Obelia: Poseidon blesses me with good fortune at last!
- Kassandra: So, where am I going?
- Obelia: To the other side of the island. You'll find the tablet in the leader's house there. Once you have it, head to the nearby Village of Poieessa and deliver it to my associate.
(If "Where is the house?" is chosen.)
- Kassandra: You said the leader's house is near Poieessa?
- Obelia: Yes. To the south of the village.
(If "Where is the village?" is chosen.)
- Kassandra: Where is Poieessa?
- Obelia: It's on the east coast of the island of Keos.
(Leave – "I'll get going.")
- Kassandra: Don't worry, I'll get what you want.
- Obelia: Xenia will be thrilled! I await your return.
Kassandra headed to the Leader House near the village. She identified the building with Ikaros' help.
- Kassandra: If there is a map, it's in there.
Kassandra infiltrated the house and found the map.
- Kassandra: This must be what she wants.
Kassandra left the Leader House and approached Poieessa Village. She found Obelia looking over some wares and approached her.
- Obelia: This all looks so... boring.
- Kassandra: What are you doing here?
- Obelia: Oh, me? I was just... in the area.
- Kassandra: What happened to your associate?
- Obelia: He had other business to attend to. Left in a hurry, so I came to meet you.
- Kassandra: I see.
- Obelia: Did you get the tablet?
- Kassandra: I guess I'll be paid handsomely then.
Obelia read the tablet.
- Obelia: Hmm... This is interesting. The treasure is hidden in some Minoan ruins... But it's underwater.
- Kassandra: You can't swim.
- Obelia: I'm a pirate, course I can fucking swim. I... just don't like sharks.
- Kassandra: So you're a coward, not a weakling.
- Obelia: I don't need to swim if I have a reliable mercenary to do it for me.
- Kassandra: I might be interested in an adventure.
- Obelia: I can promise you this will be one to remember, else Poseidon's trident spear me and drag me to the crushing deep.
(If "What am I looking for?" was chosen.)
- Kassandra: What exactly is this treasure?
- Obelia: It's said to be the Ancient Ruins of Kunastros, so the treasure must be a rare artifact from before the island was settled.
(If "What can I expect?" was chosen.)
- Kassandra: What's it like down there?
- Obelia: The treasure is guarded by a frenzy of sharks. You'll find it in a chest at the heart of the island.
- Kassandra: Well if it had been an easy job you'd have done it yourself.
(If "What are the ruins?" was chosen.)
- Kassandra: How will I know if I'm looking in the right place?
- Obelia: Head south from the Lost Garden of Bacchylides. Even though the ruins are underwater, you'll see them just off the coast.
(Leave – "I'll get your treasure.")
- Kassandra: I'll get you what you want.
Kassandra helped Obelia recover a tablet leading to an ancient Minoan treasure. In exchange for the tablet, Obelia gave Kassandra a key to an ancient Minoan chest with an artifact worth a great deal of drachmae.