Evie Frye found a man acting violently towards a prostitute, and taught him a lesson.
- Client: If anyone gave a damn about you whores... The Ripper would already be behind bars!
- Evie Frye: You! Stop it now!
Evie kidnapped the client.
- Client: Who do you think I am? I had just invited this 'Unfortunate' to tea...
- Evie Frye: Let's see how the people of London judge your acts.
- Crowd: Shame on you!
Go home sinner!
Look at 'im! Red as a boiled lobster he is!
Leave our women alone, you bastard!
Evie navigated the streets of Whitechapel with the man in tow, reaching Nellie.
- Nellie: Oi, what kind of man gets his jollies hurting a defenseless girl?
- Client: Oh, god, please...let me go...don't tell my wife.
- Nellie: So now yer sorry, eh? Don't you ever lay a hand on one of us girls again. We know who you are.
Evie Frye walked the violent client through crowds to shame him, until they reached Nellie, who was grateful for Evie's assistance.