Wales is a constituent country of the United Kingdom located on the western-most part of the island of Great Britain. It was the birthplace of a number of notable figures, including the pirate and Assassin, Edward Kenway, in 1693 and the pirate Sage Bartholomew Roberts in 1682.
- Both the Jackdaw and the Jack Snipe are named after birds frequently found in Wales.
- The maternal grandmother of British Assassins Jacob and Evie Frye was Welsh.
- Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag (mentioned only)
- Assassin's Creed: Pirates (mentioned only)
- Assassin's Creed: Valhalla (first appearance)
- Assassin's Creed Valhalla: Geirmund's Saga (as "Wealas")
- Discovery Tour: Viking Age