- Sailor 1: Doctor! You need to help me!
- White: You won't lose your leg, that much I can promise you. But it will hurt some for a time longer.
Looks worse than it is, just keep it clean and you should be fine.
Connor! I simply can't get to all these men in reasonable time. I need help. From you, from anyone!
- Connor: I think I have someone for you.
Connor sought Diana out.
- Connor: Diana. Come with me. I need your help.
- Diana: Of course. What's the matter?
- Connor: Dr. White is overwhelmed and needs some extra hands.
- Diana: I'm no doctor, Connor.
- Connor: Maybe not, but I have seen you care for people before. You have the way of it.
Connor returned to White with Diana.
- White: Diana! Perfect. I'm told you have a healer's hand. Please see to this young man. Connor, if you could help the two gentlemen out front.
Connor helped several sailors.
- Sailor 2: Thanks, skip. Good of you to help. I should be alright.
- Sailor 3: Many thanks, cap'n.
- Sailor 4: That's a spot better, sir. Thanks.
- Sailor 5: Caught a piece of shrapnel in the shoulder. Bad luck. Thank you, captain.
- Sailor 6: Caught some burns off a rope. It happens. Thanks, skipper.
After helping the crewmates, Connor returned to Diana and White.
- White: You did well, Connor. But Diana, you impressed me greatly.
- Diana: Well thank you, doctor. I haven't studied the practice or anything.
- White: Maybe not, but your instincts are superb and you have a healer's touch. If you had the time, I would be grateful for your help on more regular basis.
- Diana: Might be Catherine could watch the young ones a few days a week.
- White: And if she can't, we'll find someone who will.
The Aquila's crew was healed, and Diana became White's assistant.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.