- "I've heard about you! Blighters! Do away with this nuisance!"
- ―Lynch threatening the Frye twins, 1868.[src]
- "Now to blow you to smithereens!"
- ―Lynch during the gang war, 1868.[src]
Due to these experiments, and since he cared more about the results of his experiments than he did about the people around him, Lynch became known throughout the Strand as someone who was to be feared.
Grand Master Crawford Starrick chose Lynch to be one of the seven leaders of the Blighters, a street gang dominating London's streets. After being trained by Maxwell Roth, Lynch was given control over the Strand, where he proved himself to be a passionate leader.
In 1868, the twin Assassins Jacob and Evie Frye arrived in the city, and started working with Henry Green to free London of its Templar influences. With the help of the Jacob Frye's Rooks, the Assassins fought the Blighters in the Strand, eventually leading up to a gang war. Despite his electric-chemical bombs, Victor Lynch was bested in combat and killed, ending his reign over the borough.
- Victor Lynch shared his surname with Joseph and Callum Lynch; it is unknown if he is actually related to them, however.
- Although it is shown in his progression tracker image that Victor wears a top-hat, he does not in the actual game.