Welcome to the Order, Toolen!
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Wiki!
We hope you enjoy your stay, and we look forward to working with you!
|Have you something to say?|
We seek unity, stability and order.
|We wish you safety and peace on your future endeavors.|
A word of advice
Hey there Toolen. Just wanted to make you aware that battling out against people in the edit history is considered edit-warring, and it's not looked upon well.
If you have a valid reason for why you wanted to add something, and then it gets reverted or removed, make sure to leave a message on the editor's talk page and discuss the changes there. It's more respectful and it'd save a lot of hassle when it comes to editing a page. Slate Vesper (talk) 21:32, May 18, 2013 (UTC)
I'm sorry. I didn't mean to sound disrespectful. I meant no offense to the other editor. I'm still kind of new here so I don't know how to do everything. (Toolen (talk) 21:42, May 18, 2013 (UTC))
Please keep your questions to one talk page. There is no point in posting the same question to multiple pages. I'm going to revert your edit. If you undo it again, especially without a valid reason, action will be taken. Stormbeast ♉ The Helpful Place 20:40, December 19, 2013 (UTC)
Hello there. I have to insist you stop placing Ratonhnhaké:ton on the Assassin leader page. The Assassin leader is a position within the organization, and he is not confirmed to have been one. The fact that he "leads" his apprentices does not necessarily make him an Assassin leader. Nesty Contact me! 21:16, December 19, 2013 (UTC)
- Do we even know he has Apprentices, barring good ol' Patience? :s
- Also, I'd like to add to this that Achilles never officially took up the mantle of leadership again after 1763. It's very likely he gave up the title after the destruction of the Colonial Brotherhood in 1763, but it's not said whether he took it up again when he started training Connor. As such, saying he was the Menotr/Assassin Leader up until 1781 is speculation. Crook The Constantine District 21:19, December 19, 2013 (UTC)
To not participate in this edit warring, I will just leave you a message. Connor is not stated to become the leader of the Assassins in the Thirteen Colonies, and it is your own assumption. Thus, it is speculation, and we cannot state it to be fact. When Connor is explicitly stated to be the next leader, then the information will be valid, but currently I'm afraid it is not. -- Master Sima Yi Talk 21:19, December 19, 2013 (UTC)
Stop edit warring.
Again, my sincerest aapologies. The issue was being discussed on the talk page of the article. After providing my evidence for the change, the other editor stopped paying attention to the talk page and continued to revert my edit. Since no one was refuting my arguement, after several days I changed the article. Please excuse the issues caused by both myself and the other editor. Toolen (talk) 02:05, November 19, 2014 (UTC)
- Perhaps we were unclear or you thought we were not listening. I am a Rafiq, sir -- I am always listening. The discussion is closed: Masun is not confirmed to be an Assassin by any of the literature. Unless further revelations are released about the Levantine era, Masun will remain in this status. The discussion is closed. DarkFeather Raven's NestRaven's Hunt 05:27, November 19, 2014 (UTC)
- Excuse me? Who do you think I am? Some punk who needs a lesson in manners? I have nothing but respect for your position as Rafiq, and I have been nothing but civil. I do not appreciate being talked down to. I may have came off as a bit harsh in my response, but that is only because of prior experience. The last time I joined a wiki, me and my associates were bullied and insulted. I was even called a Nazi, which was extremely insulting to me, as I have Jewish friends. It didn't help matters that I received no sympathy from the the moderators, who sided with the offenders and banned my friends for life. The entire experience left me bitter, and I been reluctant to trust other users since then. I expect no sympathy, but please try to understand where I'm coming from. I respect your authority, but I will not be talked down to like some ignorant buffoon. I won't be insulted or bullied again. Toolen (talk) 05:50, November 19, 2014 (UTC)
- I deal with you only as I have seen you here. So far, you have not been listening, and so I am being firm. If you find this condescending, I apologize as that it is not my intention. You will be treated with respect as a human being and as you treat others; three editors of senior tenure have refuted your arguments and you have not responded with any citation that supports your claim. Until you can provide clear text that Masun is an Assassin, we must consider him not to be one. I suspect you may be right, but if it is not been confirmed in the literature, then it cannot be listed on the Wiki as such. Our rules prohibit speculation. DarkFeather Raven's NestRaven's Hunt 06:00, November 19, 2014 (UTC)
Please note that you need to source any and all images you upload to the wiki in accordance to our image policy. For more information on how to source images, check this page. Also check the information about naming images appropriately. Badly named or unsourced images will be deleted. Feel free to reupload your deleted image with proper sourcing. Thank you. Stormbeast ♉ The Helpful Place 05:50, March 5, 2015 (UTC)