- Thank you. :)
- I have no idea why, but it reminds me of the Canadian flag... o.O
- Could I put this on my page? I do love the crimson pollsLost Fragment (talk) 02:24, February 24, 2013 (UTC)
Well this is certaintly interesting... it was never my intention for this turn of events to transpire, rather, I was simply empathizing with his situation because I was once a new user to the Wiki who didn't know what he was doing either.
- Did Aegis not befriend you after he stuck up for you a few times? Crimson Knight Intercom 21:50, January 6, 2013 (UTC)
- Well this is true, but pray tell, why do you ask? Supreme Master AssassinO Mentoras 21:57, January 6, 2013 (UTC)
- Ah, well, if you must know, Aegis and I have been friends since I joined this Wiki back in May. Supreme Master AssassinO Mentoras 22:15, January 6, 2013 (UTC)
- Thank you. :)
- I'll add you once I can be bothered gaming for today. XD Crimson Knight Intercom 16:25, January 2, 2013 (UTC)
- Yeah, it's Jack's acting that makes it awesome!
- Who you are has nothing to do with my reverts. I will revert any edit I see as wrong, vandalism, or relatively pointless.
- Look, I hold no ill will towards you, but your edits are pointless. I'm sorry for this, but if confronted, I prefer to express myself clearly and honestly.
- I accept this title, and shall consider it a badge of honour. Thank you. :D Crimson Knight Intercom 22:36, January 24, 2013 (UTC)
- I am also inclined to refer to you as Laserbeak now. --Kainzorus Prime Walkie-talkie 16:34, June 14, 2013 (UTC)
Do you mind giving me YOUR source for the voice of Cross? And before you mention IMDB, I'd let to tell you that, honest-to-God, I am the person in charge of editing the Assassin's Creed III page on the site. No offense, but you've been trying to disprove my point by quoting my error. Deanb0608 (talk) 01:23, January 31, 2013 (UTC)
- Really, Dean? I've already provided you with three sources, and if you have an issues with your edits being removed re-read the warning I left you. I'm telling you now to drop the issue. Going around here and adding unsourced information and hailing yourself as "the person in charge of editing the Assassin's Creed III page" will not get you anywhere. Drop this now. --NOSTALGIA TALK 01:30, January 31, 2013 (UTC)
My source is the wiki, and I have complete faith in those who add information and those sources. Stating yourself as the "person in charge" does not help you, and serves only to lower my opinion of you.
On another note: why are you speaking to me and not Nos? He's a member of staff, I'm not. Is it because I do not possess the ability to punish you if you go too far? If that is the case, then it won't do you any good. Crimson Knight Intercom 16:21, January 31, 2013 (UTC)
- Because I put it there?
- I'm afraid I don't understand the question, my apologies. Crimson Knight Intercom 16:31, January 31, 2013 (UTC)
- I have a feeling that he asked you how to type it. In fact. How do you? 220.127.116.11 16:37, January 31, 2013 (UTC)
- That was me. Il Prode lupo ~ Temi il Lupo! ~ Rispettare il Lupo! 16:38, January 31, 2013 (UTC)
- Hold down Alt, then press 148 for lowercase, or 153 for a capital letter. Have fun! ;) Crimson Knight Intercom 16:40, January 31, 2013 (UTC)
I think I understand the question now. I put the Ö on my sig as a joke, since the addition of those colours is so obvious; my whole sig is kind of a sarcastic joke. Crimson Knight Intercom 16:45, January 31, 2013 (UTC)
- I just realised how colourful my talk-page is...
- Some of my other sigs follow this pattern, because I'm too stupid to think of anything else. Crimson Knight Intercom 18:48, February 3, 2013 (UTC)
Just a question, why are you deleating everything I edit?
- I'll tell you what I told Frostbite: "Who you are has nothing to do with my reverts. I will revert any edit I see as wrong, vandalism, or relatively pointless. Look, I hold no ill will towards you, but your edits are pointless. I'm sorry for this, but if confronted, I prefer to express myself clearly and honestly."
- Still, thank you for being more polite than he ever was. Crimson Knight Intercom 23:52, February 10, 2013 (UTC)
Terribly sorry, I did not see your resons for the undo. I will try to be more in depth when editing...any tips you could give me so I dont make any more mistakes?
- Thank you for the edit conflict. ;)
- There is no need to apologise, I myself have made quite a few blunders.
- I'm afraid I can't really be of help, I do still consider myself relatively fresh in this game. I would suggest asking a member of staff. But, when I edit, it is mostly corrections, or small additions; I have only ever done one major thing really.
- I hope I haven't quashed your enthusiasm, I swear that wasn't my intention in the slightest. I'm sure you'll do fine, with a little bit of guidance from someone better than I. Good luck out there. :) Crimson Knight Intercom 23:52, February 10, 2013 (UTC)
Forgive my earlier rudeness, I jumped to conclusions about you, and I offer my apologies. I should be mindful of my peers, and I must remember that I am just the same as them. Crimson Knight Intercom 23:54, February 10, 2013 (UTC)
Its all good.
I am alot newer to the site (as you probably noticed) and was just looking for some help from someone who knows more about what this site is looking for in their edits then I do. Thank you for your help.Altair Ibn-La'Ahad de Ezio (talk) 04:56, February 11, 2013 (UTC)
I see you undid the edit I made on Concord, with all due reason. However my mouse glitched and published it without me finishing...should I finish or just let it be?The Forgotten Fragment (talk) 00:38, February 13, 2013 (UTC)
Sequence 7 in Assassins Creed III takes place in Lexington and Concord. Here, some optional missions include rescuing civilain hostages,killing groups of regulars with a single order, and completing all contraints in one playthrough. After a confrontation on a bridge in which you must kill 130 redcoats, you may then head to the marked spot and complete the mission.
Today, Concord is the capital of the state New Hampshire in New England.
- Yeah. If you added that I'd just have reverted it again.
- The two main flaws with it is the fact that it's OOU: When we write pages, we act as though AC actually happened, so we don't say "sequence 7" or "the game". The other issue is the grammar: While there are some who revert extreme bad grammar, I am against this; I prefer to fix something, rather than destroy it, so don't worry too much about that little thing. But do try to use good grammar whenever you can, please. ;)
- Hope I've been of some use. Good luck out there! Crimson Knight Intercom 00:49, February 13, 2013 (UTC)
Poll submission date change
- I'm afraid that date isn't a poll day. However, you have the next slot after it, so can't it wait six days? Crimson Knight Intercom 19:40, February 18, 2013 (UTC)
- Your sig colours are almost exactly the same as mine; it's odd. Crimson Knight Intercom 23:21, February 24, 2013 (UTC)
- It's simple, really. You can look through the code on my page, and copy any userbox that you desire. Keep in mind, though, that some of them were given to me, and are not for you. ;) Crimson Knight Intercom 14:37, February 23, 2013 (UTC)
- Naturally I wouldnt steal your style...but I might have to steal a userbox :DLost Fragment (talk) 02:23, February 24, 2013 (UTC)
Hey, I understand this isn't the place to submit a poll but I don't understand how to format them, with all future dates. If it's ok with you, can I post it here? - Hakametal (talk) 20:35, February 28, 2013 (UTC)
- Love the idea
- Like the idea
- Dislike the idea
- Hate the idea
- What do you think of the idea of the pirate-themed Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag? —unsigned comment by Hakametal (talk · contr)
- Okey-dokey; I'll add it in for you. Once I fix a derp I made. :L Crimson Knight Intercom 20:51, February 28, 2013 (UTC)
- I've reverted similar edits quite a bit today; read my summaries and you'll see why. Crimson Knight Intercom 21:36, March 2, 2013 (UTC)
- "You think the thumbnail is your ally? You merely adopted the thumbnail. I was born in it. Molded by it. I didn't see light until I was a young man. At that point it was completely blinding. The thumbnails betray you because they belong to me." -More or less Bane Lost Fragment (talk) 22:52, March 2, 2013 (UTC)
This ugly SOB
Sorry, I had to ask why I have the honour to be under your favourite characters. If you would care to enlighten me. -- Altaïr 21:29, March 6, 2013 (UTC)
- It links to whoever clicks it. In this case, you. Even if I click it, it would just loop back to my page. Crimson Knight Intercom 21:31, March 6, 2013 (UTC)
- Lol, sorry, I've had some very tense moments in the history of this wiki, I was just wondering if there were still some grudges left from that time. Just had to check out. --Altaïr 21:41, March 6, 2013 (UTC)
- It's quite alright, don't worry about it. :)
- And, I wasn't around during... "those" days; I've seen glimpses of it, but that's it.
- So, no grudges here. XD Crimson Knight Intercom 21:43, March 6, 2013 (UTC)
Sounds good, I wasnt quite sure if a decision had been made (hence the question in the summary of the edit), so thats good to know.
While you're at liquidating the unnecessary spaces in section titles, could you also fix the tense in the trivia? Shitton of memories have it in present one still. --Kainzorus Prime Walkie-talkie 18:42, March 15, 2013 (UTC)
- Sure thing, Kain. :)
- On another note, did you put spaces in this section deliberately, or was it a wiki-derp? XD --Crimson Knight Intercom 18:44, March 15, 2013 (UTC)
Just thought I'd let you know that I don't really approve of trivia being in past tense; since it doesn't look right in my eyes, but since it's the Law, I'll carry on with it. --Crimson Knight Intercom 18:50, March 15, 2013 (UTC)
- Thanks, it took quite a lot of time to get there. But the badges don't really mean much, I don't really consider myself "one of the best"; there are loads of people who are more elite than I am. Plus, I think the last thing that I need is an ego boost. ;) --Crimson Knight Intercom 14:38, March 21, 2013 (UTC)
- Thanks, good work. :) I'm still making my way through voice actors, but it shouldn't take too long, --Crimson Knight Intercom 12:46, March 17, 2013 (UTC)
- Just trying to help where I can :) any other sections I should work on?--Fragment -Animus- 20:23, March 17, 2013 (UTC)
Hai der, inventor of the "Creeders" phrase.
- Heh, if you really want me to stop, I will. XD --Crimson Knight Intercom 13:44, March 19, 2013 (UTC)
- Thanks, Fragment. :) I don't really need anything right now, but I'll make sure to call on you if I need help.
- And I hear that you're an apprentice now, congratulations. :D--Crimson Knight Intercom 02:43, March 24, 2013 (UTC)
- Your timing really did not coincide very well with my sleeping pattern; so I apologise for being late, but I am available now, if you still have questions. --Crimson Knight Intercom 14:01, March 29, 2013 (UTC)
Why would you leave a section on Sima's page, titled in such a way that would instantly make me think you've had a sex change, and in a piss-poor stroke of luck landed exactly on that time of the month right after that. Why. --Kainzorus Prime Walkie-talkie 20:49, March 30, 2013 (UTC)
- Heh heh; I apologise for that. But I didn't feel like going with the British "full stops", for some reason. In order to prevent further mishaps like that, I shall always use British English when not editing pages. ;) --Crimson Knight Intercom 20:52, March 30, 2013 (UTC)
Wait, can people my age even get sex changes?
- I recall seeing an article a few years ago about a 12-year old boy having gotten a sex change, so there's that. Peculiar topic... And it must obviously be my many years of life experience that draws you into requesting my wise counsel. -- Master Sima Yi Talk 21:02, March 30, 2013 (UTC)
Since you are a major editor on this wiki a have a discovery to talk to you about.
Since Jupiter have this eagle helmet that kind of reminded us of the assassins beaked hood I think that it might be distinct that Juno has this futuristic Assassin isigna.
- Interesting... But, are you saying that she does have an insignia, or that she may have an insignia? --Crimson Knight Intercom 18:42, April 1, 2013 (UTC)
My talk page warning: "I am not a janitor, so don't make me clean up your mess."
Your talk page warning: "I am not your janitor, so I shouldn't have to clean up your mess."
THIEF! I'll have your hand for that! D:<
- I'll be honest with you, Slate, I did pinch that from you. :3 --Crimson Knight Intercom 18:39, April 1, 2013 (UTC)
Just so you know, it was decided that this is now in effect... Nesty has yet to decide if we should fix the Quotes part, so as of right now we are just getting rid of the full stops of captions on photos. I am currently doing all locations, and Nesty is doing Characters and Gallerys. Feel free to help :) --Fragment -Animus- 23:49, April 1, 2013 (UTC)
I put it with a picture and looks better could you put it back.
My edits have been on articles of people like John Andre, John Hancock, Thomas Jefferson.
I'm just filling in pages with barely any pics or info.
It's like 'help', with a silent 'h'.
I'm rolling through AC2 memories to remove excess spaces between the first line and memboxes. In my lack of focus and wanting to do everything at once, I've noticed Bonfire of the Vanities memories suffer from shit far worse than that. If you have time, could you skim over these later and check if I missed any redundant aliases, placement or code? --Kainzorus Prime Walkie-talkie 13:45, April 3, 2013 (UTC)
- Sure. Believe it or not, I'm playing Revelations again, dunno why. But yeah, I'll check once I'm done. --Crimson Knight Intercom 13:48, April 3, 2013 (UTC)
- Whatever looks best, really. Though from the manor might be best for sake of getting it at a good angle. --Crimson Knight Intercom 12:17, April 7, 2013 (UTC)
Thanks, guys! :D
Frag, enough with the rape-face. Once again, happy birthday, Crimson. And remember, "My blade will bathe in the crimson rivers of blood that will pour from the holes I cut into your body." Stormbeast ♉ The Helpful Place 16:28, April 16, 2013 (UTC)
Part of me thinks I should run away before you two find me...
- You might be able to run from those two, but sooner or later you'll find yourself bumping into me. >:)
Heh heh; uh... thanks, everyone? XD
- The same as the avatar you made a few weeks ago. --Crimson Knight Intercom 15:48, April 29, 2013 (UTC)
Have you played Planetside 2 or Tomb Raider?
They're really great games, try getting them sometime.
- Who are you, if I may ask? To answer your question, I've never heard of Planetside until now, but I have played a few Tomb Raider games. But I'm more of an Uncharted kind of guy, myself. And, yeah, I guess I'm okay? --Crimson Knight Intercom 14:11, May 4, 2013 (UTC)
Transition of the Polls
I got your message that I won the popular vote, so thanks to the community (if they ever stumble upon here). I think I'll either post polls on Sundays or keep up the tradition with Mondays. My only question is what should they be called? Other than that, I'm happy to start ASAP. kabutsu Enter the Animus The Crimson Polls II 19:13, May 10, 2013 (UTC)
- Great! Glad to hear that. :)
- I have a little thing for you to sign. ;)
- Because one of my comments sounded highly 'Murican, and I wanted to get a screenshot of it with my Patriot Eagle. Don't ask why, I'm not so sure, either. --Crimson Knight Intercom 10:53, May 26, 2013 (UTC)
Yo Eagle, here's something that's long overdue. Been too busy revising for these exams but I finally caught a break so I thought I'd get this done asap. Hope you like it. :) ~ GI Auditore Comms Channel 09:07, May 27, 2013 (UTC)
- Thanks! :D
I think this is a perfect opportunity to test my Bane-ifying skills. Do you think you could send me the image you used for this? :) --Crimson Knight Intercom 15:22, May 27, 2013 (UTC)
Here are the materials I used:
- Revelations wallpaper for the Ezio base
- Bane poster for Bane-ification
- ACIV Render for the Edward base
- NCR Ranger Wallpaper for the glowy lens
- Same Bane poster as above with lighting adjustments for the ACIV avatar
So I finally got a moment, and I figured out how to render and crop things. Trouble is, my skills are... minimal, to be nice to myself. Mind doing a quickie face-overlap on our beautiful creation? --Crimson Knight Intercom 17:41, June 6, 2013 (UTC)
Sure thing, on one condition - never say "quickie" again XD
Sorry about not noticing it till now, my GMail notifications are glitching out for some reason. ~ GI Auditore Comms Channel 08:36, June 9, 2013 (UTC)
Poll on 28/06/2013
Hi, Crimson! I was wondering, because I'll be away on holiday on the 28th, and so I won't be able to post a poll, would you be willing to do one for me (because you used to do the polls). I've also posted this message on Bob's talk page, because he was runner-up in the community vote. If you want to do the poll on the 28th, just say so on my talk page. I guess you could collaborate with Bob, or if only one of you wants to (or one doesn't mind not doing it), then they could. Thanks! - kabutsu Enter the Animus The Crimson Polls II 17:25, June 14, 2013 (UTC)
Edward Skywalker/ / Jedi Kenway
- "Edward Skywalker"? Oh, "Jedi Kenway the Ironically Named One". I'm afraid this is a bit like asking some guy taking marijuana to make some for you, he's unlikely to know how. Sorry, but the most I can to is make basic attempts at rendering and colouring. I'd recommend asking someone who has better experience at this. Or, perhaps even better, you could ask them for a tutorial of sorts so that you can make your own. :) --Crimson Knight Intercom 12:14, June 30, 2013 (UTC)
- The author has recently transcended mortality and the land of the living, but I shall ask him on his next visit from his Plane of Oblivion, sure. As for marijuana, it is an alternative name for cannabis, which is a type of drug that is commonly smoked. --Crimson Knight Intercom 11:41, July 1, 2013 (UTC)
Actually, when I pressed publish, my new message wasn't showing up, so I back pedaled to the edit screen again, and pressed publish. I didn't know that it deleted his edit, I guess there must be a glitch in the system. Sorry about that. Supreme Master AssassinO Mentoras 17:10, July 1, 2013 (UTC)
- Oh, okay then. No apology necessary, everyone makes mistakes. --Crimson Knight Intercom 17:35, July 1, 2013 (UTC)
/throws Claymore at Crimsonneck
THAR CAN BE ONLY ONE!
- Oh dear God... Why on Earth has he decided to "replicate" me? This is hilarious, but also incredibly creepy at the same time. xD --Crimson Knight Intercom 23:56, July 4, 2013 (UTC)
Oh, Kain, I forgot to mention: HAPPY 'MURICA DAY! :D
I got a job for you, paid with 8 gigs of porn per memory. The task is to check them for captions tense, and if necessary add them to the galleries. I know for a fact V is notorious for leaving blank galleries and can't quickly fix it on my own. --Kainzorus Prime Walkie-talkie 18:37, July 7, 2013 (UTC)
- Anything's better than watching the feed like a bored bird. Sure thing. --Crimson Knight Intercom 18:39, July 7, 2013 (UTC)
- That would make sense if you weren't the one who added those categories as well. Stormbeast ♉ The Helpful Place 20:29, July 7, 2013 (UTC)
Categories - The Watch
Don't know to be honest, I just took an educated guess in that regard, because for starters, it's for ACIV, and the development team has to be responsible for it, somehow, right? Supreme Master AssassinO Mentoras 20:53, July 13, 2013 (UTC)
- Here you go, Kain. The necessary code is there, so you can edit and transfer it to your page. You don't have to make a separate page for it, but it's handy for cutting down code. Hope you enjoy it. --Crimson Knight Intercom 14:52, July 14, 2013 (UTC)
Re: I Am Alive
- Glad to hear it. But, waiting for me? To do what? I am now befuddled. --Crimson Knight Intercom 15:14, July 25, 2013 (UTC)
The Crimson Polls
- No need to be sorry. I appreciate the effort of politeness. --Crimson Knight Intercom 13:45, July 26, 2013 (UTC)
Yes. If you like.
Now, in summary: I do not post polls (under normal circumstances), all submissions are accepted, Space Australian sayings don't suit me, I appreciate politeness, and I am mysterious and crazy. Apparently. --Crimson Knight Intercom 01:43, July 29, 2013 (UTC)
- Nope. On another note, it is usually against my rules to reply to "unsigned" messages. --Crimson Knight Intercom 11:54, July 30, 2013 (UTC)