Welcome to the Order, Subject AMDR!
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Wiki!
We hope you enjoy your stay, and we look forward to working with you!
|Have you something to say?|
We seek unity, stability and order.
|We wish you safety and peace on your future endeavors.|
Happy Editing! ^_^
Feel free to contact me on my talkpage if you need anything. ;D -- D. Cello 04:19, May 19, 2010 (UTC)
Yesterday I said you looked like a potential good editor, I kinda take back what I said. You are constantly creating articles about your theories for future Assassin's Creed games, this is vandalism I will report you to War Clown or D. Cello for either of them aware of your actions, do it again however and you will be banned by someone who is a member of staff. If you want to create pages like that then save it for your blog or Facebook. You still have a chance to prove yourself as a great editor. AssassinRome 12:28, December 8, 2010 (UTC)
I don't know what your problem is. First of all, have you read the forums lately? The prime topic of conversation is multiple theories that people are coming up with for the new AC game. This are not articles, they are forum threads, each thread being different as it is a different topic of conversation..
'This is a place for community discussion about the Assassin's Creed Wiki or anything else related to the series.' - Forum Page
Articles are full pages dedicated to a particular subject that make up the bulk of wiki. Of these I have (so far) created none. This is hardly vandalism as I am just another member of the community discussing the series in the appropriate designated area of the wiki, just like everyone else. By all means please inform War and D and I'll be more than happy to discuss with this issue with them or any staff member. If I have in some offended you or whatever, I apologise, but I don't see how I could have done and Also why you are making such a big of someone trying to contribute. Particuarly considering the wiki was created by and is continually developed by the community (Of which I consider myself an equal member).
Secondly, If you have noticed, I have been adding things which I beleive to be unrelated to these theories, such as my activities in-game, within my blog. I also believe I have showen promise as a new comer to the wiki as I have gone to the effort to register and sign and try, to the best of knowledge, to abide by the rules whilst contributing and being an active member, (opposed to non-registered editors). But if you feel otherwise or that you have been somehow wronged I'll be happy to continue the discussion, otherwise I suggest you try to be more cooperative instead of threatening...Subject AMDR 14:41, December 8, 2010 (UTC)
Your not a bad kind of vandal, but save it for your blog. AssassinRome 15:12, December 8, 2010 (UTC)
Oh after reading every you writen then I apologize, I need to read the whole thing instead of skimmering for key words. AssassinRome 15:15, December 8, 2010 (UTC)
No problem, thanks (lol, I sense a love hate relationship developing) Subject AMDR 15:17, December 8, 2010 (UTC)
Hey Subject AMDR, no I did not draw that picture of the Assassin running lol I found it on google.
I'm a bit curious, what is the TLJ wiki, because those are my initials. And good job with all those memory pages you're making. ’R BlaiddDdraig 10:35, January 18, 2011 (UTC)
Hey BlaiddDdraig. Thanks. And thanks for reminding me to add the categories too, I knew there was something I was forgetting! Anyway... TLJ is a random wiki which I think might actually be obsolete now because it's for an old game. (not really that old I spose). It stands for The Longest Journey. It won a few awards when it came out, it basically started as a point and click adventure RPG game and the sequel 'Dreamfall' expanded the story and improved on game play. I had bought it ages ago and never played it until a few months ago so I thought I'd pop onto their wiki, but it's a dead and lonely place... To cut a long story short the story was alright, in the sense that it was original, I liked the setting too, but I don't think it has good replayability and it feels a bit dated now. Pretty random that your initials are the same though.. lol, what are the chances!Subject AMDR 10:58, January 18, 2011 (UTC)
Hey AMDR I noticed that you started to make the Brotherhood memory pages and I must say It is a big help. XD I have been doing the AC2 memories for a while now (though i have slacked off alittle do to real life issues) but now that your creating the Brotherhood memories i can focus on the AC2 memories and together we can finish in a more faster and productive rate :) so thanks for the help and for all the other editors (Like you Campbell) for finding great pictures that make the pages more alive! DanMan7308 16:04, January 18, 2011 (UTC) DanMan7308
- Thanks for the recognition. It's definitely a team effort i notice people coming in behind me correcting the odd bit of grammer and links etc, and i'm not much of an 'image adder' myself.. but i figure if i get in the main facts and content the other editors can help tidy up anything I miss. Yeah, I don't blame you slacking off, issues or not, it's time consuming going through all those memories and recording all the dialogue and then typing it all up, but hey, thats why i joined the project, to lend a hand! That being said, if there's anything i'm doing that you don't like, think we could change, or need help with let me know !Subject AMDR 16:11, January 18, 2011 (UTC)
- Its no bother at all, I don't mind helping out with the development of new pages, especially adding images, I'm pretty good on photoshop so I can edit details such as health bars and maps out of images to increse their quality. Its feeling more like a team around here lately, what ya think? Sick-steeN 18:08, January 18, 2011 (UTC)
I agree with War, if they know that the memory is involved with brotherhood and they don't want to read it they should have the common sense to turn back, also adding the template on every important scene might be frustrating in your part and might make the page look disorganized, since were trying to fit the dialoge, description, and out come all for one memory XD. DanMan7308 11:36, January 19, 2011 (UTC) Danman7308
Hey AMDR, you're doing great work with those new pages, but anyway, you may notice that I'm always the first person to edit them once you create one, it's the occasional link, or grammer fix, but mostly, it's the italics, and I noticed in your summaries for page edits that you were reverting them. I apologise for that, when I saw that most things in brackets were in italics, I assumed you must have just missed the ones that weren't. Hope this clears things up. ’R BlaiddDdraig 17:13, January 19, 2011 (UTC)
Hey R BlaiddDdraig, No problem! I figured as much becuase of the way it looks, i did it myself a few time when in creating so no worries. I'm glad you've got my back on the other mistakes and things I miss. Subject AMDR 17:18, January 19, 2011 (UTC)
Chapter 1 - Finished (yay)
Hey AMDR, just finised adding the last pics to the memory pages for sequence 1, its looking pretty amazing now, you should give youself a tap on the back, or some more Assassin's Pudding, you have been working really hard on the memories and im enjoying working with you on them. So I will no longer hesitate - off to sequence 2 I go!!! Safety and Peace brother! Sick-steeN 21:26, January 19, 2011 (UTC)
Hey 16*, thanks!
Unfortnately I didn't get many memories covered last night and probably won't get many done tonight, and I can rarely do anything over the weekends as usual.. That being said, I'm optimistic that i'll get at least one more today and spend today doing a few other edits that i've noticed need a-doing. On average maybe a sequence a day from then on out.. Your help is much appreciated, along with with everyone else that has been putting in effort ofcourse.
Insieme per la vittoria! Subject AMDR 08:37, January 20, 2011 (UTC)
Thanks for the recognition you left on your page, it was cool to see my name there. But moving onto the point, I noticed in a conversation between you and 16, that you were from Ireland, I was wondering if you could tell me about the place. Later on I want to move to Wales, the two are so close, I figure things can't be to different. Just things like the weather, economy, food, work, stuff like that. I live in Australia, it's alright, but being from New Zealand, you can't imagine how much Aussie's pick on us. Though it does have some good points, for example the wildlife, and how uneducated people from other countries are about it. Last time I returned to NZ, I convinced a person there that before you get out of bed each morning, you have to check for snakes and the occassional crocodile, and that kangaroos are as common on roads as cars are. -- ’R BlaiddDdraig 14:31, January 20, 2011 (UTC)
Hey, I'm going to call you 'R blade' from now on if that's ok with you...there's too many d's in your name for me to get right everytime :D And firstly, no problem on the recognition, thanks for the help! Yeah, I'm not sure exactly whereabout's Sub16 hails from but I'm from Northern Ireland and living in the Republic. I'm not just saying this becuase I love and live here, but it truely is a beautiful country! I've seen and been to random 'exotic' locations around the world and actually lived in France for 3 years (No, I'm not a Templar! - but I do speak French - which reminds me I should add that other template to my page XD) and I still say that! It's, umm... green! very green. lots of shades of green anyway.. 16 may disagree but i'd say the nicest areas are Kerry, on the coast, with its mountains and the highest Mt. in the country Carrauntuohill. And the cliffs of Donegal too are gorgeous. Also Roscommon and Fermanagh. But I see you're into the Rugby, so you'd want to go to Dublin the catch Ireland play in the new Aviva Stadium, I guess if they're ever playing the All Blacks or Wales! Life's good over here! Lets see what 16 has to say..Subject AMDR 15:04, January 20, 2011 (UTC)
- Yeah, my username is in the classic Welsh language, they love their D's, there's one in almost every word. I just googled those places you mentioned, and they are amazing, the shades of green, and clearness of the water is beautiful. New Zealand is also known for shades of green, last time I was in The Coromandel, I was shocked at how the shades of green changed dramatically over each hill. As for green in Oz, forget it, your choices are orange and brown, for the desert and the grass. Or right now, half of the state I live in (Queensland) is underwater (literally half, measured in population, last I heard on the news). Victoria is also starting to go under. Though last year, instead of flooding, we had massive bush fires in Victoria, took up well over half of that state. To sum up, nature is not kind here, and the weather, very odd, last summer, one town in Tasmania, I think it was, got snow, where in QLD, the temperature rose above 45 degrees celcius (not sure if you use celcius or farenheight). Do you follow the Rugby? -- ’R BlaiddDdraig 15:42, January 20, 2011 (UTC)
Yeah, I love the place! I've never been to OZ though, and I heard all that about the flooding too, mental! It's weird, everyone here complains about the rain but it's not really that bad. Like we had some snow over the December there and the whole country grinds to a halt! It's ridiculous considering it's nothing compared to what the Canadians or Russian's and Scandinavians put up with! I guess we like to complain. I actually read somewhere a few months ago that the most talked about topic in the UK and Ireland is the weather. (How boring, and yet here I am talking about it, so it must be true :D). I watch the occasional League and Union match, but my main interest is the 6 Nations - Roll on Feb 4th when Wales V England to kick it all off again :D!!Subject AMDR 16:41, January 20, 2011 (UTC)
- I don't hear much about the Northern Hemisphere teams down here, though I see Ireland did pretty good last year, Wales not so much. As long as Wales beats France, I'm happy (unfortunately France are quite good). I've hated France and everything about them when they knocked the All Blacks out during the Quarter Finals, in the last World Cup. The All Blacks usually do much better, and France only scored a try in the last minute, which came from a clearly forward pass. Which the ref said after the game that he'd made a mistake in allowing. So I really hate France, unfortunately the Phyrigian cap and Masonic eye mentioned at the end of AC: B have something to do with France, and Ubisoft is French, so it would make sense to finish the game there, if I have to play as a French Assassin, I will not be happy. -- ’R BlaiddDdraig 17:05, January 20, 2011 (UTC)
- Wahey!! Fellow Rugby fans, seems we have more in common than A.C!Ha Ya I love the rugby too, just been to see leinster vs saracens last week in Dublin. My team, Leinster, trashed them of course! Seriously great match to watch, Johnny Sexton played a stormer! Anyway, yeah Ireland is pretty cool, great place to live, no complaints except for the government! Apart from that the rest of it is good, visually spectacular and culturally and historically rich. I'm from a county in the south east, Wexford, pretty nice place, good beaches and nice people, (not good weather though)haha. I would have to agree with you AMDR that the west coast of the country is the most beautiful, Kerry, Galway etc... Very traditional. There's nothing better to remind you of your heritage than relaxing, having a pint, than listening to some live traditional Irish music beside a fire in a tiny pub in Kerry. Brilliant. Now I'm getting all nostalgic. Ha! Anyway, 'R blade' :D you have got plenty of us Irish in Oz now what with half the place emigrating and all!! Hope they aint causing too much trouble!Ha Sick-steeN 17:09, January 20, 2011 (UTC)
Ha! 16* you speak the truth! which is weird, because Subject 16 did actually reveal 'The truth' but anyway.. yeah R Blade (I'm quite fond of that now :D), 'France' in general are in my bad books at the moment bad books at the moment because i'm stil upset over Mr. T.Henry's glorious hand-ball which fecked us for the World Cup in the fottie.. :s He took the phrase, 'everything is permitted, a little too literally.. "*#?!@ grr... ahwell. I haven't been to the new stadium yet, how is it 16?
- I havn't been yet either! It was on in the RDS, dunno why! Still good though! Sick-steeN 17:20, January 20, 2011 (UTC)
- Ah ofcourse, i don't follow the county matches so much so i wasn't sure, just when i'm channel flicking! Subject AMDR 17:24, January 20, 2011 (UTC)
- There's not actually many Irish people here, at least not in Brisbane, and as for trouble, well thanks to the weather, this country is in a constant state of trouble; floods (our stadium went under), fires, hail, heat waves, and the occassional cyclone up north. Have Leinster played Cardiff yet, if so, who won? -- ’R BlaiddDdraig 17:35, January 20, 2011 (UTC)
- Yeah we have played them, and im sorry to tell you we won Leinster 34 - 23 Cardiff, actually im not sorry :D Sick-steeN 17:52, January 20, 2011 (UTC)
- Well Cardiff may have lost, but Ireland aren't even a challenge for the All Blacks, haha. -- ’R BlaiddDdraig 18:04, January 20, 2011 (UTC)
- This is a fact I can not debate!ha Sick-steeN 18:08, January 20, 2011 (UTC)
- So what you're saying is, to survive in Oxz you need a lightwieght, breathable, bulletproof, flame retardant, waterproof cloak of some sort, i'll remember to pack my Armour of Brutus and Altair when I go down under! Subject AMDR 17:40, January 20, 2011 (UTC)
- Yeah, that's about right, but only if you're gonna be in Victoria, the center/northern parts of Queensland, or the giant desert in the middle of the country, which is about the size of Ireland. -- ’R BlaiddDdraig 17:49, January 20, 2011 (UTC)
Re: Edit Project Pictures
Yeah I saw he has added some worth while pics so I will be mindfull of this. I might not do complete reverts, instead I will just re-replace (if that sounds right) the ones I think nessicary, thanks for your support though, its appreciated! Sick-steeN 18:07, January 20, 2011 (UTC)
Rite-o good man, i'll leave you to it. Thanks Subject AMDR 20:12, January 20, 2011 (UTC)
Ha, yeah the second I saw you had created the page I said to myself, 'Right, I know exactly what we need' and went working.Ha Its weird though - some sort of Irish Telepathy maybe? Or possible that 6th sense Juno was talking about, the 'Knowing'!ha Sick-steeN 23:14, January 20, 2011 (UTC)
Yup definately, we must'av got it from the bleeding effect as we are both 'Subjects'..Subject AMDR 23:43, January 20, 2011 (UTC)
Lord of the Creed
I'd comment on your blog, but for some reason, I can't, you may not have ticked the "comments" box when you made it. But anyway, I don't know much about the Lord of the Rings, so most of what you said meant nothing, except for the Significance of Nine, that part was quite freaky in the similarities, and I found it to be very interesting. You should add other things that you're interested in to your profile page, similar to what I did on mine, (though mine's quite indepth) cus' chances are we have more in common than just AC and Rugby. -- ’R BlaiddDdraig 11:15, January 21, 2011 (UTC)
Hey R Blade, Thanks for the heads up up that! My laptop nearly had a seizure when i tried to post that blog so maybe thats when it got messed up, fixed now anyway.. Fecking computers these days just haven't been working and they've been holding up my work... not good!! Anyway, yeah i was thinking of adding my interests on my profile, it just seems, i duno... looking at everyone else's profiles, they are all the same..it's gets a bit boring.. I spose i'll jump on the bandwagon though. Check out my profile later, i'm sure i'll have something up by then. (you don't know much about LOTR, that means you haven't read any of the books, but have you seen the movies? - being an NZlander i wouldav though u mightav done - it was shot there).Subject AMDR 11:59, January 21, 2011 (UTC)
I saw the movies when they first came out, and havn't seen them since, I didn't think they were that interesting. And as for stupid laptops, when you get a chance, check out Thiefs, talk page contents box, you'll see it. I saw your update, unfortunately, not much there; I can't stand horror movies (I get scared far to easily), I prefer comedy, or movies with a mixture of comedy and action, or comedy and drama, not typical boring drama, I mean "The Green Mile" drama. I've never played Final Fantasy, and never had any interest in rock climbing. When you say nature, do you mean, science nature, (animals, plants) or something else entirely? -- ’R BlaiddDdraig 13:44, January 21, 2011 (UTC)
Movies were ok, better than I thought they were going to be, to be honest, but the book (if you're willing to put the time and effort into reading it cover to cover) is FAR better, by miles. The movie didn't even come close in comparison. I mean i'm properly sad when it comes to LOTR, i've read it too many times (including the indices), The Hobbit, The Silmarilion, and half of Christopher Tolkien(his son)'s work on his unfinished works.... so not being big headed, but i know a fair bit about the topic :D Horror is definately top dog for me, but i love comedy too (thats a given), in fact I love all movies in general, minus Rom-Coms and mushy-lovey-stuff! By Nature i mean, landscape photography (only as a new hobby though), hikes, climbing, walking, anything outdoor/sporty/energetic - except running kinda bores me unless it's up walls obviously, but thats the tracuer in me. What about you? other than Rugby and the above mentioned, what do you do with your spare time? (Apart from AC and the Wiki ofcourse!) --Lord of the Creed 17:34, January 21, 2011 (UTC)
Well, I'm on holidays now, so my spare time consists of this wiki, watching tv (see tv shows and movies on my profile), and nothing much else. But I go back to school in a week. It's a trade college; plumbing, bricklaying, carpentry, ect. I'll be in year 12, and I'm learning about Electro Technology (fancy was of saying Electrician). So in about a week, you'll probably hardly see me on here. I stayed up til' 4am, a few nights ago when we were talking about the rugby, (won't be doing that again for along time). But I'm thinking I'll only be on here from about 4:30pm - 9:30pm when I go back.-- ’R BlaiddDdraig 01:33, January 22, 2011 (UTC)
Hey AMDR, yeah I had noticed you were being more random that usual with the memories but that doesn't really matter, your still doing great work and I will continue to help you along the way regardless of what order you do it in. Ha! And dont worry 'bout not getting much done over the weekend, just chill out and relax (I know I will), that was a good weeks work. We will pick up where we left off next week. Enjoy your weekend and I will talk to you monday! Cheers! Sick-steeN 18:47, January 21, 2011 (UTC)
Yo 16. eah i collected a few more dialogue bits from a few diff memories but i'l not get a chance to create the pages till tomorrow. keep up the good work and enjoy the rest of the weekend! Lord of the Creed 17:49, January 23, 2011 (UTC)
Hey there bud! I have a request. I see on your page a neat and organized display of userboxes. Think you can do the same here? Or perhaps, teach me how? --Jacques le BlancReception Area 10:46, January 22, 2011 (UTC)
Hey War! I followed your link but I think Cello beat me to it. Maybe I misundertand you though, let me know if there's something in particular I can help with and I'll get it done. In the meantime, you can add the code of the image/userbox into a cell of a table and that should do the trick :D --Lord of the Creed 18:56, January 22, 2011 (UTC)
- Ah, I see it's already organized. Well, thanks anyways :D Happy Editing! ^_^ --Jacques le BlancReception Area 06:48, January 23, 2011 (UTC)
Hi, and glad to be on the team. I finished Sequence 3, and since you have complete sequence 4. Seems we are the sole writers of these sequences and only 5 sequences remain lets split 2 and 2. If you're okay with it move on to Sequence 5 and 6, i'll start with 7 and 8. What do you think?
Vatsa15:03, January 26, 2011 (UTC)
Hey Vatsa, That suits me fine yeah of course. I think it's the best way to do them effeicently without wasting each others time. If you need any help with images Subject 16* is your man to go to, and anything else in general let me know :D Thanks for the additional help!! Lord of the Creed 15:07, January 26, 2011 (UTC)
- Yes, he has already offered to help us and i left a note on his talk page for images of sequence 3 and 4. And one more thing ,please do not add the stub template to the sequence articles as no more information can be added to them except images. Happy Editing, Brother..
Vatsa15:12, January 26, 2011 (UTC)
Hey again, regarding the stub, I actually put that there because i thought we may be able to add a gameplay section to each... such as how to actually do the missions, however now that you make me say it 'out loud' i relise that the walktrhough pages will cover this aspect anyway..
Cheers man. happy editing Lord of the Creed 15:17, January 26, 2011 (UTC)
- Looks like you been busy, "patching the leak" is being added now i'll change the style from the next memory.Vatsa11:19, January 27, 2011 (UTC)
Yes, the new formatting you have done is perfect, i'll try to make my next ones as close as possible to the current format. Vatsa11:44, January 27, 2011 (UTC)
- Hi, I have finished the 2 Sequences (7 and 8), do you want me to do Sequence 6? You can write sequence 9 since you seem to have an idea of how to write that. Hope you got your Laptop back.Vatsa18:32, January 29, 2011 (UTC)
- Hey hey! yeah of course work away, you're doing a good job. I am usually unproductive over the weekends and I see you have have been very productive! I'll do Seq 9 either tonight/tomorrow morning or both!! Hope you ha d a good weekend! XD Lord of the Creed 17:44, January 30, 2011 (UTC)
- If someone sees the recent activity they might think we just had an edit war XD.
Vatsa10:13, January 31, 2011 (UTC)
Hehe... i know, but hey, can't complain about productivity! It would of had to have been done at one stage or another anyway! Thanks for the help! Lord of the Creed 10:16, January 31, 2011 (UTC)
- Always here to help ;). Anyways when did they approve the templates..Vatsa10:19, January 31, 2011 (UTC)
Theif said he thought they would be ok on the memories. On the era talk page they said it might not look well on articles with other templates, but as you can see, it looks fine. Plus there are templates added to multiple other articles now anyway, so i assumed it was already all good... I hope i don't get a bullocking for it otherwise!! though in all fairness, they are relevant to the pages so i don't see a problem. Plus The Eras don't actually add an article to a category, it's just convenient and aestheticly nice. - faded myth said, so it's not like we're badge hunting as it doesn't add categories :D Lord of the Creed 10:26, January 31, 2011 (UTC)
- This is indeed good, now the memory articles will also direct a reader to the main page of that category. Before each memory lead to the remaining AC:BH memories, now they lead to all the AC:BH articles..
Vatsa10:34, January 31, 2011 (UTC)
- Very true my friend, very true! All is good then, again though...after that weekend away i stil have fallen behind on thee oul project unfortunately (Highly annoying!) but i will def get Seq 9 done tomorrow. I was looking, but couldn't find... are there any memories for AC1? or are these yet to be done in the same manner as AC2 and BH? Lord of the Creed 11:54, January 31, 2011 (UTC)
Now that you mention it, I have been working on that. I have been recording ACI, since they do not have subs it will take me sometime. But when I start to write those memories I expect you to help me format and correct them as much as possible. (If you are willing that is)Vatsa14:20, January 31, 2011 (UTC)
Not a problem at all, give me the links when you're ready and i'll give them the required once or twice over - whatever is needed :D Lord of the Creed 14:24, January 31, 2011 (UTC)
Amdr, stop posting in the Istruttorium forum about matters not pertaining to the Istruttori. If you need help or technical assistant, post on the help desk forum or contact wikia. -- D. Cello 19:40, January 26, 2011 (UTC)
- Ok D. Sorry!! Wont happen again. Thanks Lord of the Creed 08:24, January 27, 2011 (UTC)
Re: More Requests
Hey Pal, just finished your list of requests and added 'em to the pages, have a look and see what ya think! Cheers! Sick-steeN 17:06, January 27, 2011 (UTC)
Greetings. Rise of the Brotherhood was promoted to Featured Status due to your efforts. As a sign of thanks, we would like you to add this userbox on your page.
- Done. Woo hoo!! thanks War. Have a good weekend mate! :D Lord of the Creed 10:10, January 29, 2011 (UTC)
Hey Subject AMDR! How's things mate? ;) I don't see much of you often, jump on the IRC sometime and get to know some of us. ;D --THIEF 10:51, January 30, 2011 (UTC)
Hi Thief, the problem is that i don't get much time during the weekend to do much on the wiki and the time I do most of it i'm actually in work and should be doing ... well, ..work! XD. I plan to get myself some internet sorted out for during the weekdays/evenings and when that happens everyone will be sick of me because i'll never be off!
Thanks for the invite though, and of course i'll be on at some point! Lord of the Creed 17:35, Jaurary 30, 2011 (UTC)
Hey fella! Just finised adding the images you asked for. The page looks great now, thanks for improving it, it was -for lack of a better word- SHITE!!!Ha. Anyway, it's nice to be working with you again, let me know if you need anything else! Cheers! Sick-steeN 15:18, February 2, 2011 (UTC)
- Excellent job once again 16! It's amazing what a few images can do to an article! Cheers for the help once again. I'll keep in touch Lord of the Creed 15:23, February 2, 2011 (UTC)
Go raibh maith agat
Thanks for the kind words bud, I couldn't believe it myself!ha I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for everything you have done and helped me with on this wiki, your an ace guy in my book, your efforts will be rewarded in time friend!! Thanks again! Slán! Sick-steeN 16:57, February 8, 2011 (UTC)
- Hey no problem, just glad I can help. And I will come back properly again soon and we'll rip the lid off of it! Lord of the Creed 11:43, February 9, 2011 (UTC)
Mac na hÉireann (Son of Ireland)
Hey pal! Here's a little prezzie for you, whenever you become active again. It's the Mac na hÉireann (Son of Ireland) coat of arms I created - You know.... for the Irish Assassin Order! XD Anyway, talk to you soon hopefully, Cheers! --Ábhar déag 02:27, February 25, 2011 (UTC)
Sucks you were put on hiatus, man. Hope you can come back soon!
Whoo hoo! Thanks 16, it looks great! This feckin' absence is doing my head in!! at this rate the next game will be out before i'm back, or else we'll all be wiped out in 2012. (sniff sniff).. Well, Hopefully i'l be able to sort something out soon. Funny though... I've been inactive for about 2 months and i'm stil on the leaderboard! - Alas this visit was a flying one to pop on and check my page and a few random things. I'll hopefully be back soon. Slán Lord of the Creed 09:03, March 2, 2011 (UTC)
Waaaake up, AMDR.. waaaake up.. aaand smell the ashes.. Okay, you're awake? Good -puts out over-dramatically smelling fire- --THIEF 20:59, March 14, 2011 (UTC)
- Whoaa... what a crazy dream I was having!! Thanks Thief! So yes, hello everyone... I am still alvie, it has just been HECTIC!!!, What with Paddy's Day / Week, and then I wasn't well most of this week..(recovering from paddys) But yea, i'm still alive!!
Anyway, I know i'm a failure for not being online in ages, and for that I apologize profusely, i do intend to get back on the go again at some point, but work is still holding the whole show up I'm afraid! damn necessity to pay bills..
Anyway, i will return, fear not. hope you're all keeping well my friends!! Chat soon!! Lord of the Creed 16:57, March 25, 2011 (UTC)