Welcome to the Order, Paravant!
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Wiki!
We hope you enjoy your stay, and we look forward to working with you!
|Have you something to say?|
We seek unity, stability and order.
|We wish you safety and peace on your future endeavors.|
- It's a category for top-level categories that were uncategorized, not a category for every individual article on the wiki. It's needed because top-level categories being uncategorized creates a disconnect in the wiki's category tree. Paravant (talk) 03:54, November 30, 2014 (UTC)
Also, please stop edit-warring with us. If you want to work something out, talk about it on a talk-page (you know, like what I'm doing). Secondly, stop claiming that we don't know what we're doing. We've been doing this for years, so we do know what we're doing. You're just being rude, and nobody's going to take you seriously if you keep that up. --Crimson Knight Intercom 04:02, November 30, 2014 (UTC)
- I'm not seeing how I'm in the wrong. I'm trying to correct a categorical disconnect and am facing opposition by users who simply have no basis for undoing my edits. OOU? Okay then, if we're delete categories because they're OOU now, let's go on and delete Category:Administration of this site, Category:Assassin's Creed Wiki, Category:Community, Category:Copyright, Category:Forums, Category:Help, Category:Policy, etc. ... Like I said, the users undoing my edits simply don't know what they're doing. Paravant (talk) 04:10, November 30, 2014 (UTC)
- That's not what I see. I'm not commenting on whether you're right or not, I'm commenting on how you're conducting yourself. Edit-warring and insulting other users is not how things get done here. Continued instances of either of these may result in an official warning, depending on my mood. --Crimson Knight Intercom 04:14, November 30, 2014 (UTC)
- Why am I the one being scolded? Isn't that Stormbeast guy a rollback? Why is he edit-warring with a noob like me instead of sending me a message and telling me how or why (he thinks) I'm wrong like he's supposed to be doing?
- Go on and issue a warning out to me. My jimmies will remain unrustled, for I have done nothing wrong. Paravant (talk) 04:24, November 30, 2014 (UTC)
- Stormbeast isn't here because I'm here. He doesn't need to do what I'm already doing. And I don't particularly want to warn you. I'd rather settle this without resorting to status.
- And you have done something wrong, which is what I've been trying to tell you. You're refusing to co-operate fairly with us. Yeah, I'll admit, the categories need reworking a bit, but I'll get a discussion going with the other staff members for their input. Running here and immediately deciding what's best and refusing to take into account other people's opinions isn't exactly courteous. --Crimson Knight Intercom 04:29, November 30, 2014 (UTC)
No discussion is needed. You categorize categories, plain and simple. Paravant (talk) 04:35, November 30, 2014 (UTC)
- For God's sake. Discussion is needed. Are you incapable of understanding what I'm saying, or are you just choosing not to? Because you are really stretching my patience here. Either talk to other people before restructuring things, or just don't restructure them at all. --Crimson Knight Intercom 04:39, November 30, 2014 (UTC)
- I didn't restructure anything. What I did was equivalent to adding Category:Individuals to a character article. Like I said, no discussion was needed for something so minor. You're acting like I tapped into the wiki's MediaWiki and arbitrarily changed the style of the wiki for the lulz or something. Paravant (talk) 04:48, November 30, 2014 (UTC)
- So you gave me a warning because of your opinion on how I conducted myself? Good Lord... Paravant (talk) 04:59, November 30, 2014 (UTC)
For your refusal to co-operate, repeated instances of edit-warring and insulting other users, I'm giving you a warning. I gave you ample pre-warning before this, so don't tell me this is unfair. I'm usually incredibly patient and lenient, but well done, you pushed my patience further than it should go. --Crimson Knight Intercom 04:44, November 30, 2014 (UTC)
- Cool beans. Paravant (talk) 04:48, November 30, 2014 (UTC)