Welcome to the Order, NinjaFatGuy!
|Have you something to say?
- You can always ask our beloved administrators!
- Our local staff members can always lend a hand!
- You can also visit the wiki's community portal!
- We also have the Discord if you're ever in the mood for a chat!
- There is also our forums, where all users can help you out.
- You can also check out the blogs, where you and other contributors can voice out your opinion.
We seek unity, stability and order.
- Not sure where to start?
- You can always help out by sharing what you know on some of our stubs.
- Got some useful pictures? Share them with us on these articles.
- Got a useful concept for an article? Why not help out in some articles in need of a revamp?
- Always remember to sign your messages on talk pages with four tildes (~~~~) to avoid any confusion between users.
- You can also refer to the wiki's help pages if you're ever in doubt.
- Please remember to read our wiki policies to avoid gaining any unnecessary attention.
|We wish you safety and peace on your future endeavors.|
Feel free to contact me on my talkpage if you need anything. Master Sima Yi (talk) 05:28, July 30, 2013 (UTC)
If you are aware of how to meddle with your Wiki's CSS, use the following in your wiki's Common.css so that it applies to both skins.
background:url("link to image") no-repeat scroll 99% #434242 !important;
Sorry about the delayed response. -- ( • ) 12:59, March 23, 2014 (UTC)