Welcome to the Order, Mehtih!
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Wiki!
We hope you enjoy your stay, and we look forward to working with you!
|Have you something to say?|
We seek unity, stability and order.
|We wish you safety and peace on your future endeavors.|
So, first of all, I will probably remove the trivia again because it's not very noteworthy. The multiplayer characters probably have 3 or 4 different set of walk animations, depending on the character's bodytype. It's not that notable that the Mercenary and the Bombardier and the Blacksmith all walke in the same manner. I hope you don't mind.
Secondly, I'd like to ask your help. We have someone else here on the wiki who often takes screenshots - however, multiplayer is not his forte. Would you mind screenshotting the various costumes of Black Flag's multiplayer characters for me? I know there's many, so if you don't want to do them all, feel free to limit yourself to Prestige, Champion and the two special ones (in the Mercenary's case, the Ivory Hunter and the Ivory Warrior).
If you want to do this for me, can I ask you to take your screenshots in spectator mode? If I remember correctly, most of the game interface disappears when the character is viewed in that mode. As well as this, please save your screenshots in png, if possible. Finally, all images need to be sourced correctly, or else they will be deleted. For information on how to source images, go here. If you need any help, just send me a message :)
- No problem. I bought all outfits, for all characters.' 'Thanks for the link :) Mehtih (talk) 15:16, November 2, 2014 (UTC)
That was a really good effort, but the sourcing doesn't go on the pages. Instead, the information template that you filled out needs to go in the description of the image you uploaded. I'll do one for you as an example, alright? Thanks again by the way :)
- Thanks! Tomorrow I will upload more screenshots :) Sorry for those mistakes. Mehtih (talk) 20:52, November 2, 2014 (UTC)
- /I give Crook a sidelong glance.
Mehtih, make sure you're removing all HUD from your images. The early uploads are fine, but the Navigator, Stowaway and Orchid images all have "Ctrl" in both halves (or thirds) of the screen. Stormbeast ♉ The Helpful Place 17:33, November 4, 2014 (UTC)
- The early uploads were cropped by Kain, actually. Crook The Constantine District 17:37, November 4, 2014 (UTC)
- Sorry! I will fix it. Mehtih (talk) 18:12, November 4, 2014 (UTC)
- Done. I've hope that it's fine now :) Mehtih (talk) 19:01, November 4, 2014 (UTC)