Feel free to contact me on my talkpage if you need anything. ;D -- D. Cello 04:19, May 19, 2010 (UTC)
Yo Tales, we had a bit of an editing conflict just now on the Ezio page, you'll have to redo your improvements (which weren't bad, nice work). Sorry about that, but I was doing some major link cleanup on the page when you started editing. So, sorry for the edit conflict, but feel free to do again what you did, if it's not too much work. Assassin-Rayne 00:20, October 28, 2010 (UTC)
- Couldn't you just merge the two edits? Cheers! --THIEF 05:05, October 28, 2010 (UTC)
- Yeah, so am I, Tales. It was a huge misunderstanding and an even bigger fluke. While looking at your edits I'd seriously thought that you erased half of the Desmond Miles and Siege of Masyaf pages, and that's why I'd reverted the edits and reported you. I admit that I made a big mistake and got you banned, but now you're unbanned, and I owe you this apology and explanation. It was nothing personal against you in any way, I just saw it as vandalism because apparently I didn't look at the edits right (according to Thief). However, you're back, so I'm asking for your forgiveness. I understand if you don't want to give it, and I don't blame you, but I do ask that you see it from my point of view, at the very least. I really am sorry for this huge misunderstanding, and I hope you understand. Assassin-Rayne 23:56, October 23, 2010 (UTC)
- I understand. You're forgiven.-M.C.Tales 00:20, October 24, 2010 (UTC)
Hey man nice work on that edit on Palazzo Della Signoria The eagle 10:23, October 24, 2010 (UTC) 10:23
Do you have a PS3 by any chance? Agent Duk 15:23, February 26, 2011 (UTC) (sorry)
No, Xbox 360. (Please remember to sign your posts.) — M.C.Tales 22:54, February 25, 2011 (UTC)
- Thank you very, very much! — M.C.Tales 18:43, May 21, 2011 (UTC)
Quest for Vengeance
- I meant to say "Pedantic", meaning concerned with formalism; when I used the term, I was referring to the fact that Russia and the Soviet Union were not synonymous. — M.C.Tales (talk) 10:59, October 29, 2012 (UTC)
Ezio Auditore - rope darts
Excuse my fail in the edit summary of the Rope darts page. The reason why Ezio's name is in full for that part is because you shouldn't really shorten the first instance of a person's name when you're writing something, or that's at least what I'd gathered. Slate Vesper (talk) 23:11, December 16, 2012 (UTC)
|"We could use your wisdom, now more than ever."
Greetings, Assassin. We, the Bureau, have sent you this message to invite you to join the Apprentice Initiative. As a Wiki, we stand united in our pursuit of quality and completeness, and your support would prove invaluable to grow the Wiki as a whole.
The Initiative is an opportunity to hone your skills with the advice of our Rafiqs and to join us as one of the Bureau. Please seriously consider this offer.
Whereas the Apprenticeship is not needed to become a member of the staff team, it is a great way to improve your editing skills. You have shown yourself to be a valuable editor already, but we of the Bureau think you can be even better, hence this invitation. Nesty Contact me! 19:48, August 10, 2013 (UTC)
Assassin's creed movie
Hi my name is crazybob and i owned a new ubisoft wiki called Ubisoft motion pictures wiki and i need some volunteers to help me out with the assassin's creed movie coming out in 2016. CB2014 20:01, November 19, 2015 (UTC)