For a a member of the Wiki Community Development Team you certainly don't have much badges or any edits. Even I have badges and edits. Supreme Master Assassin 00:58, June 2, 2012 (UTC)
- That's because they don't need to. Their job is to promote Wikia and its events, not to edit here. Slate Vesper 01:49, June 2, 2012 (UTC)
- I see. Supreme Master Assassin 03:09, June 2, 2012 (UTC)
I'd like to ask a small favor of you. You recently uploaded five higher resolution versions of some images. Could you update the sources on the file pages or link me to where you got them so I could take care of it? Thank you. ^-^ ~ GI Auditore Comms Channel 17:50, August 15, 2012 (UTC)
- Hey Gabriel! I took care of it. Sorry for the oversight! They all came from Ubisoft directly. Best, Jorge (profile)•(talk) 17:56, August 15, 2012 (UTC)
Hello JAlbor, I'm finding the recent changes feed to be a little irritating as of late due to the fact that I cannot access the drop-down box that allows me to tick or untick what criteria I would like to see. I'm locked out of selecting anything after the page fully loads, and the box changes to grey and is non-interactive, and I cannot snipe in the changes I want in the tiny span of time between refreshing.
The reason why this bothers me is because I cannot choose to hide blog comments, and since they appear a lot whenever we add a news post to our main page, it gets lots of traffic and floods the recent changes feed with activity, with the grouped revisions consisting of a giant wall of text. I would either like an option for the feed to show the article's name and how many revisions there have been without displaying the names and times of who has edited, or for the drop-down box for criteria selection to always be available.
- Hi Vesper. It looks like you're using some outdated code. I'm having someone on my team update it for you and it should work soon. Jorge (profile)•(talk) 18:43, July 15, 2013 (UTC)
- Thanks for the speedy response, but nothing seems to have been resolved. I took a screencap to try and help illustrate my point: http://gyazo.com/7450716becc485cf5e4ab2ee260e8883
- Once auto-refresh has finished loading and all the revisions for a page and their time shows up, the Namespace box goes completely grey and the criteria text in white (at this point, "All") disappears. Then, if I try to click the drop-down box, nothing seems to happen. Slate Vesper (talk) 00:57, July 16, 2013 (UTC)
Wikia Staff locked page
Hey Jorge, there seems to be a page locked behind Wikia Staff privileges that's stuck in the "Non-categorized pages" section: Assassin's Creed IV Sweeps. For the sake of tidiness, could you please delete it, as I cannot apply a delete template to it. Thanks in advance! Slate Vesper (talk) 15:44, April 23, 2016 (UTC)
- Done! Jorge (profile)•(talk) 20:41, May 2, 2016 (UTC)