Welcome to my userpage! Don't hesitate to leave me a message if you need anything :) Nesty Contact me! 20:29, July 17, 2012 (UTC)
I see you deleted the pgs for Yıldırım Bayezid I, Orhan Ghazi, Murat II, Murat I & Mehmet I Çelebi. But I think you forgot to get their redirects (unless it's impossible?): Bayezid I, Orhan, Murat II, and Mehmet I. If you can get them, could you please also wipe these redirects I'd made? (Freedom Cry music, Dead Kings music, & Jack the Ripper music) Sima advised I rename them, but seems I left unused redirects. Oh, and could you reply to my TopNavBar thread (in Archive 4 now) You never got back to me on that. --Darman (talk) 00:01, May 28, 2016 (UTC)
- 7x done. And yes, I can get back to you. Your solution seems to be the best one out of the options, and I will implement it as soon as Wikia stops being a butthead and lets me make the changes I want. Sorry for not letting you know this sooner - the way I had it in my mind, I would just have made the changes, and you'd have seen that I had done so, and it'd all be settled just fine. But yeah, I didn't make the changes and didn't get back to you. My bad. :( Keep up the good work! Amnestyyy (Contact me!) 00:06, May 28, 2016 (UTC)
- Thanks for deleting. *sigh*...If we could operate Wikia, hmm? It's Ok, we've been busy; I'm trying to finish the ACS weapon charts...having not bought the game & must use YT for stats. Since you can wipe redirects: I've put a small list of redirects in my Sandbox, but don't know if they should be wiped (if any). Could you please take a look? I've considered Apprenticeship, but have to find 3 big edits. Looking at previous logs, I know some assignments have time constraints, but I don't know how frequently I'll be here, with work, school & all. Any advice? --Darman (talk) 06:07, May 28, 2016 (UTC)
I'll have a look at your sandbox later today. As for the Apprenticeship - it's a great way to learn the wikia and all its aspects. Assignments can have time constraints, but that really depends on your Mentor, and it will generally be discussed before anything is agreed upon. I myself am not really that fond of setting deadlines, since I prefer good work over fast work. Amnestyyy (Contact me!) 10:00, May 28, 2016 (UTC)
First of all, as a AC fan, thanks for creating this wikia along with your friends. It helps a lot. Second, I'm from Chile and I want to ask you something. I'm thinking about making videos for Latinoamerican Fans that don't understand english and I would use this wikia as my main source of information. (Because it's good, it's perfect). My mission, as fan, is to show things some AC fans from here doesn't know and guide the new ones so they can't lose themself in reading and playing. Can I use the information written in this wiki in my videos? Of course, I would give you credit about it.
That's all and once again, thank you.
- Hello! Since Wikia is a public website, everyone is free to use the information on it in whatever way they please. So, yes, you're more than welcome to use our information in your videos! If you need help with anything, let me know! :) Amnestyyy (Contact me!) 11:15, June 2, 2016 (UTC)
- You can just save the file to your PC, and then upload it on your wikia yourself. Unless there's a particular reason you can't, I really see no reason to do it for you... ;) --Amnestyyy (Contact me!) 22:21, June 3, 2016 (UTC)
Before you implement the navBar changes, I think I found another problem: the all-encompassing "Media" TopBar should be linked to Category:Assassin's Creed series instead of "Category:Real world video games", as it'll have games, comics, etc.(minor issue, really), but I'm worried about the subheaders – if Main / Other Games are individual sub-headers, what happens to the Ezio Trilogy & Kenway Saga sections, which under the current format are subheaders with drop-down menus? If we have it like I initially described it, as this:
Top Sub Dropdown (Sub-submenu?) Media > Main Games > AC1 > Ezio Trilogy > AC2, ACBH, ACRV > Kenway Saga > AC3, Lib, AC4, ACRG > etc. > Other Games > Altaïr's Chronicles > Bloodlines > etc. > Comics, etc.
- It is a bit of a puzzle, isn't it? Anyhow, I think we might have to accept the possibility that we simply cannot list every individual installment in the topnav. Assassin's Creed might simply have grown too large for that to work out properly... --Amnestyyy (Contact me!) 09:42, June 4, 2016 (UTC)
- Hmmm. If we removed the Ezio Trilogy & Kenway Saga drop-downs (& re-created "Kenway Saga" pg...for the 5th time), it'd be easier. BUT I've got a feeling many people come here who aren't as into the lore as we are, so the labels may be confusing to the uninitiated. Oh, you categorized your talk pg as a Stub & Revamp. Was it intentional? --Darman (talk) 02:50, June 5, 2016 (UTC)
Hmm.. I don't know how send message and you can only to see it, but can I take pictures and make like avatars or layouts (?) if I writte to them they are taken here or are they free to use?Korppi1 (talk) 13:07, June 4, 2016 (UTC)
- I... am not exactly sure what you are asking... Could you rephrase your question to clarify? --Amnestyyy (Contact me!) 00:36, June 5, 2016 (UTC)
Hello there! I am fresh meat, so to speak. This is the first time I've ever joined a wiki. I've decided to start giving back. Very quickly:
1) I wanted to reach out and touch base with you to establish a "working relationship" (for lack of better terms)
2) Are there any quick tip links, or genereal advice you can give me on working with this wiki?
Thank you in advance for you time, and I look forward to, well, "paying it forward" as I've used wiki sites religiously.
- Hello, and welcome to our lovely little corner of the internet! You could check out [[Category:Article stubs]] to find articles that are in need of expansion, or [[Category:Articles revamp]] for articles that do not adhere to our Manual of Style (the link to which you should have received in the welcome message on your talk page.). If you need more specific pointers, feel free to let me know! :) --Amnestyyy (Contact me!) 00:36, June 5, 2016 (UTC)
- Yes, images on Wikia are free for the taking. Depending on the where you use them, giving credit to AC wikia for the image would be the nice thing to do ;) --Amnestyyy (Contact me!) 06:46, June 5, 2016 (UTC)
- Done. --Amnestyyy (Contact me!) 11:48, June 6, 2016 (UTC)
Just a heads up that the ACBH Database has a duplicate/wrong link: you link to Database: Castel Sant’Angelo, when you should link to Database: Castel Sant'Angelo (note difference in apostrophe styles), which you created 2 months prior to the former duplicate. --Darman (talk) 01:54, June 7, 2016 (UTC)
- Thank you. It's fixed now. --Amnestyyy (Contact me!) 10:15, June 7, 2016 (UTC)
- I'll be honest with you: While I consider myself to be very knowledgeable about the AC-franchise, that knowledge does not so much include multiplayer matters. I'm not that fond of any multiplayer, and found AC's multiplayer to be particularly... well, let's just say I didn't like it much. Someone else created the Jenkins article, and I merely did some MoS updating and added some templates - I had planned to check out the specifics of the content later, but I'm seriously swamped with work and personal stuff at the moment, so my regular working speed is still at an all-time low... :( Feel free to correct the article if you know right from wrong, and keep up the good work! :)--Amnestyyy (Contact me!) 15:17, June 23, 2016 (UTC)
- Looked into it and honestly, we don't know much about this guy. There's no record of Sigma Team prior to 2012. But in an attempt to rename and rewrite it, I realized we don't know if he's a Templar, Abstergo, or just a random merc hired for that one job. Darman's right too; we don't even know if he was killed. The only thing we know about him is he was there, and he handed Berg his gun. "Vidic's New Recruit" if you want to double-check. Stormbeast ♉ The Helpful Place 21:32, June 23, 2016 (UTC)
- Nesty, I didn't mean to appear to question your series knowledge, though I hope everything works out on your end. I was asking what Stormbeast said in more words: we know Jenkins was there, but based on audio alone, how do we know he was killed? I probably should've elaborated from the start. I thought he was either a ramdon merc or low-ranking Abstergo, but we can't verify either because he had such a brief appearance and he may be dead. Do he even need a page? His "end" is so ambiguous; he could've died then, or during the failed Florence raid, etc. it's so unclear. --Darman (talk) 08:10, June 24, 2016 (UTC)