I've moved and change the link of your talk page archive. With the extension "Archive", its locked from further editing (unless you know how). Hope you don't mind this move.. -- ( • ) 13:47, July 24, 2012 (UTC)
I have a doubt about the articles: I update two articles yesterday and today someone updated it again, but this is not why I'm writting to you... it's because the passages I wrote, the undid it and put the same way as before (and wrongly) and this is what it makes me a little angry, because the artiles are there to give us information, right? Or the person can write anything they want?
The pages I'm talking about are from the first game ( the Altair and Maria's pages and the parts are related to her death...). Thanks.
PS: if I wrote this message in the wrong place, forgive me... )
Thank you for the information... now I understood...
I don't understand, I did everything I was told to do on the page referring to sourcing images. I know I seem like a ditz but I really don't understand, I'm still new to this. :S I'm sorry. Please don't delete my picture, I'll try to go through it and do my best to source it the correct way.
Sorry for that. I usually just try to stop uselss arguments and speculate on things. Blogs are meant for people to communicate so it is no wonder that there are so many messages but its not the messages you have to worry about but rather, the arguments.It wasn't me but Joker that brought the ACR hate subject back to the wiki. i'm simply trying to voice my specualtions and tell people to stop having useless arguments that flood the wiki. Most of my comments are relating to me telling people to stop being negative but now that the blogs are dying again you won't see much comments from me unless it is something that I find interesting or something where I can speculate. Strange really, I never really knew that there was such a thing as giving too many comments. Usually blog spamming means trolling and repeating the same comments. Anyways Sorry for any inconvenience. I shall try to limit from giving useless comments. Also I think you should give this message to the other users who have been spamming comments and causing arguments on this wiki as well.06:38, July 31, 2012 (UTC)
I knew my name would be mentioned here, and I apologize Nesty. Blogs are not for speculation exclusively, they can also be for arguments/debates and opinions. I did not even know that everybody suddenly explodes because I made a review, all I have to say, wont hijack no more.The Joker~ (talk) 06:42, July 31, 2012 (UTC)
Thank you. Also please refrain from giving negative replies to other peoples comments.^_^ That is all.06:46, July 31, 2012 (UTC)
Very Sorry TT_TT
I'm very sorry Amy, I didn't notice that you had already posted a comment. I thought it was pretty obvious it was directed at Joker. My stupid PC won't let me add comments or edit comments. As soon as I can, I'll edit it and say "@Joker" and what was -S- saying "Tools need to learn to be more respectful towards femmes." -_- Anyways... sorry if you misunderstood. Joker should go to hell 03:41, August 10, 2012 (UTC)
Hey Nesty, just a little note here, even though I know you're on holiday. The word Rafiq is a masculine noun in Arabic, and the feminine form is Rafiqah, so you might want to check to make sure it's the correct form in any place referring to you. =) ~ GI Auditore Comms Channel 12:48, August 20, 2012 (UTC)
It's already your birthday over here, so Happy Birthday from somewhere east of your location! ;) Here's a little present: Link! Enjoy your birthday, Nesty! ^-^ ~ GI Auditore Comms Channel 18:03, September 2, 2012 (UTC)
Well, Happy Birthday, Nesty. And Slate, just get her a pen.. XD -- ( • ) 05:17, September 3, 2012 (UTC)
What? It's your birthday, Nesty? You really need to make this public so ignorant fools such as myself can figure it out :P Happy birthday! Stormbeast ♉ The Helpful Place 05:24, September 3, 2012 (UTC)
Happy Birthday Amy!!!11:10, September 3, 2012 (UTC)
Out of my way! Pass the cake! I mean....Happy Birthday Nest! (Putting your Birthday here is an excellent way to get noticed, I noticed :D) ThatRandomUser ~Lair of Randomness (Enter at own risk) 12:20, September 3, 2012 (UTC)
- Don't fret over it. Same thing happened to me, which is what I was referring to. My own edit summary popped up underneath the article. Nesty Contact me! 20:50, September 4, 2012 (UTC)
Rampant idiocy at large
oh man, that's me. D: I was joking around (just for the record i was the one with smh thing). Alright, go ahead and ban me184.108.40.206 21:51, September 8, 2012 (UTC)
Dilara concept art
- Hmm, not sure why we removed these during ACR.. -- ( • ) 17:00, September 11, 2012 (UTC)
Hey Nes, of course I want to continue the apprenticeship..I know you must be frustrated as hell with me XD..I only edit a litte excessively on the days I finish my exams i.e. I've finished 3 papers, 4 more to go...The assignments take time to think and do properly so when I edit I only edit minor things. Sorry, Nes my exams finish on Sep 23.. and then I'll give it the assigment my full time.--OdranoellutaTalk✲ 11:11, September 12, 2012 (UTC)
Hi Amy. I don't know if you know this, but I am a frequent user on this wiki & would like a few tips on how to edit. I do not doubt my own skills, but I have recently noticed that my edits are quickly dis-regarded & deleted. I don't know the reason for this, as most of the time once they are deleted people add them on again on a later date (without their edits being deleted). Maybe it's my writing style? I don't know...
Congrats Amy!!! Admin finally!. This wiki will be a better place.
I apologize in advance for any trouble 12:24, September 26, 2012 (UTC)
MP Wall Images
Hi Nesty. I went through the history and found that you were the one who uploaded all the wall images for the ACIII MP characters, so I was wondering if you had perhaps overlooked the Redcoat's official render on her page when you made the wall image for the Sharpshooter? Oh, and I had left a comment on this picture about a week ago, and I guess nobody saw it, but maybe you have your own theories, or could set the record straight on who it is? A.J. two (talk) 07:20, September 29, 2012 (UTC)
Hi again. I noticed today that pictures were released and uploaded for the rest of the MP characters, so I was wondering if you knew are were gonna make the wall pictures for them? I would attempt, but I don't think they would be of the same quality as the ones already up, and that'd just look out of place, so I figured I'd leave a message and see what you were gonna do, if anything. Thank you for reading this. A.J. two (talk) 05:01, October 16, 2012 (UTC)
Really sorry to bother you the day after, but I realized, looking through the Recent Changes, that there were three new MP characters whose pages and everything were uploaded after I left you the message last night and got off. I took the time to add them to the MP page, but as of now, they have no wall pictures. I apologize if this is annoying to you, but I figured you'd want to know, or should know - either/or. A.J. two (talk) 17:33, October 16, 2012 (UTC)
why my assassin creed brotherhood mobile game always getting application error when i loading at level 2 SHAOLIN ENLIGHTENMENT 09:46, October 17, 2012 (UTC)
Hi Nesty, I was wondering when you will be on the IRC next? I'd like to run a few ideas by you when you have time, though I won't be on until later this evening around 6ish if that helps. :) ► Kaloneous ◄ ♣HelpDesk♣ 10:40, October 17, 2012 (UTC)
I'm sorry for the editing, I didn't realise there was a preview button. Thank you very much for letting me know.
You may already know that i have been blocked for making gibberish and taking text out , but now im unblocked, I was thinking of what i have done while i was blocked and i kept asking myself "how do I contribute to the wiki?"
Therefore this is my question, how DO I contribute the wiki...... I need to know because i dont want to be blocked again for what have done .Please answer.....
with gratitude and respect
No problems there haha! Just getting updated to the editing routines and procedures...waiting until November 30 for AC3, should be all good now haha...Oh wait I forgot, since you are admin can I ask you a question? I saw some "breaking news" on google just then about AC3 reviews and made the blog..but is it news worthy or do I leave it to St0ry? DeltaRiver (talk) 10:29, October 29, 2012 (UTC) (Edit)
Everyone is allowed to make blogs, as long as you make sure not to spoil anything for the others. Spoilers will be removed on sight, and warnings will be handed out :3 Nesty Contact me! 10:30, October 29, 2012 (UTC)
So what is the story on it then?
So can my article go back up now?
Time To Play
Hey there Amnestyyy,
I already contacted Sima Yi and Vatsa, but I wanted to be sure the other admins saw this in-case you all wanted to partcipate: http://community.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:Nblonkenfeld/Time_To_Play_Across_Wikia.
Let me know and I can set it up for you if you like.
Hey Nesty. I don't think the Axe Warrior page should be marked as a stub, as there isn't really much more info that could be added to the article, or at least not to my knowledge...also if you check the page history I believe Vatsa removed the Stub template that had been added previously a while back. Just wanted to get your opinion on the matter before I removed it. Lucan07Haunt me...and Stuff 10:15, November 16, 2012 (UTC)
I do not have a save from ACIII to check the database, but what's with all the typos? Are the typos from the game or did you rush to complete the article? -- ( • ) 13:25, November 27, 2012 (UTC)
Quite a few of them are actually in the database articles, though I have no doubt that there are a few of myself in there as well. I intend to proofread after having finished my lunch. Nesty Contact me! 13:37, November 27, 2012 (UTC)
Hey Nesty, I'm sorry that I keep missing you on the IRC. I'm on now if you can come online so we can talk about that thing you want to discuss with me. Slate Vesper (talk) 21:20, November 27, 2012 (UTC)c.
Question for guidance
Hey Nesty.I am new to the wiki.Since you seem to be one of the nicest people around,I have a question.Do you have anything specific ...or some task....like grammar etc. that needs to be done?I know about the Revamp pages and everything but I am not sure how to proceed.Thanks for your help.Anexasliehens (talk) 18:05, December 4, 2012 (UTC)
Thank you for the note. I'll try to edit it as soon as I can. The Supreme Diamond-Hooded Eagle
Dunno if you send automatic messages or not, but I really just wanted to know the answer to my question, which is an open one, for anyone to clue me in. When does Ratonhnhaké:ton find out who his father is? He just seems to know when he and Achilles are down in the basement, but I don't know that he would have been told by anyone at his village would he? Any answer would be great 220.127.116.11 11:40, December 7, 2012 (UTC)
Thanks! 18.104.22.168 23:37, December 7, 2012 (UTC)
Question, if you please?
hello! sorry to bother you but i was reading something about how Ezio was able/supposed to kill Lorenzo in AC2. I was reading the trivia on the Lorenzo de' Medici page and i got confused, can you help? :/
04:38, December 15, 2012 (UTC)
I do not see anything about this in the trivia on the page. The only thing that I could find that resembles it is that you are able to kill Lorenzo if you follow him throughout the city after he has given you the Medici cape. It doesn't say, however, that you are supposed to do so. It is most likely a minor glitch. Nesty Contact me! 10:42, December 15, 2012 (UTC)
That makes sense, thank you! :)
15:33, December 15, 2012 (UTC)
AC brotherhood and revelation Multiplayer Problem
when i want to play multiplayer mode of assassinscreed, what i need to do, i cannot click the multiplayer option when i open the game and it said that i need to login to ubisoft gamelauncher, the i close the game when i click ubisoft game launcher it said "please start the game you want to play first" , pleas help me to login and gain acces to the assassincreed multiplayer mode
Judging from your description, you play on the pc. I, on the other hand, play on the Playstation, so you should probably ask someone else for advise. Sorry I couldn't be of more help. Also, don't forget to sign your posts. Nesty Contact me! 19:24, December 16, 2012 (UTC)
I am sorry for the long delay in my message. I have actually decided against doing this fanon. I would appreciated it if it could be deleted somehow. However, the Ludwig Schmidt story and Caesar Macari one are parts of a series I'm doing so both (or at least Caesar's) will be finished soon. Thank you for contacting me.
Crazy out. 04:06, December 19, 2012 (UTC)
Greetings Nesty. I think you've done a great job in doing all the memory sequence pages. Just wanted to ask, out of curisoity, do you plan to do the Homestead memories? Liendax (talk) 11:50, December 22, 2012 (UTC)
This is your secret admirer. Come on the IRC.
I've just started playing AC2, and I've come across something rather obnoxious, I've come into the secon stage of dodge practice with Mario and I've done at least 40 successful dodges but my dodge meter remains 0/3. Is it a glitch or am I just not doing something right?03:38, December 31, 2012 (UTC)
I don't see why you have to bother Nesty with something like this, but to answer your question, it's likely some kind of glitch... try turning off and turning on your console. If that doesn't work, clean your disc with a soft cloth using lukewarm water... some dirt might have penetrated the surface of your disc, likely from dust. Either way, you shouldn't be having these problems after all this time. Supreme Master AssassinO Mentoras 03:49, December 31, 2012 (UTC)
Hello Nesty, thanks for the offer in taking me for my apprenticeship. Lately, I have been both on standby for a message, and busy with some real life events that had taken my attention from the wiki. At that, I apologize, but I am positive I can meet my duties when I am given them. As for the 'Assassin's Creed' books/games/movies/etc that I have been acquainted with, I have completed each of the main installments to the series to 100% synchronization as well as the mobile game for the phone. I am also starting Liberation soon, with the recent purchase of my Vita system. I have seen all of Lineage, and the first 20 minutes of Embers. I have seen bits and pieces of The Fall and The Chain comics, but never the entire story. Also, I plan to read Forsaken soon, I just need to find the time. EmeraldCorruption (talk) 19:13, December 31, 2012 (UTC)
Resolving the confusion on Arc's assignment
Alrighty, got your message. I went over this with some people last night, but the assignment was never intended to lock up Liberation on the Wiki. Arc's job is to ensure the Wiki has all the information about Liberation up on the Wiki as his capstone project. This means he needs to make sure existing articles are accurate and missing ones are added -- he knows other users may be contributing and should be posting his revamp template on the ones he is creating. So, this shouldn't keep you and War from posting memories -- by all means feel free to. Arc just can't work directly with the two of you on the creation of individual pages, as this is one of his assignments. If this doesn't make sense, please let me know. I'm copying War on this and sending a copy to Arc, so that everyone knows what's going on. Thanks for letting me know about the confusion. DarkFeather Raven's NestRaven's Hunt 08:07, January 2, 2013 (UTC)
I see Conner was deleted as a redirect. (It is a misspelled with the E in at least one line of the game's subtitles, if that makes a difference, but okay.) I've seen behavior like this across dozens of wikis, so I wanted to ask: Is there a benefit to removing redirects? Is it a cost/efficiency thing? Is there a harm in having a redirect? I'm not going to go around tossing up any more of them, I just wanted to know if there was a motivation behind their removal. SinisterSamurai (talk) 16:56, January 5, 2013 (UTC)
- There isn´t really any harm in them, except for the fact that redirects make a wiki look messy. I hope that answers your question. Nesty Contact me! 17:00, January 5, 2013 (UTC)
Why was 'The Last Dance' page deleted? It had necessary details:
- What it is (representation of Aveline's memory)
- Story in short
- Memory infobox
- Proper formatting
- No, it did not. --> era template, project template, completely filled infobox, set intro, short description, full transcription of spoken text, outcome section, trivia section containing full sync requirements, infobox template, category. Nesty Contact me! 18:18, January 7, 2013 (UTC)
- Alright it did not have complete info, but WHY DELETE IT? It simply could be put into stubs till someone edits it, or even I review and edit again. (I think I did put it in stubs) Wiki is supposed to be edited by multiple people, and there is no such rule that a page will be deleted if it does not have complete information when ONLY one person has edited it.
- Jetfire343 (talk) 16:28, January 10, 2013 (UTC)
- It didn't have all the info, and was poorly formatted - to the point that it was easier to create it new than rewriting it. Seeing as I was creating all the memory articles anyway, this was the easier option. Nesty Contact me! 18:25, January 10, 2013 (UTC)
Hi Nesty, I don't mean to raise an issue or anything, but I understand you blocked Kain for a week. Though I have been seeing him making edits to his talk page. How is this possible? Was something overlooked? Wouldn't a ban prevent a user from accessing their account, much less, allow them to make edits? Supreme Master AssassinO Mentoras 02:58, January 8, 2013 (UTC)
- No, a ban does not prevent a user from accessing his account - it prevents him from editing. In Kain's case, I allowed him access to his own talk page, which is a function admins can use when blocking people. He can't edit anything else on the wiki. Nesty Contact me! 08:47, January 8, 2013 (UTC)
Seriously man i coundn't just let even one page uncategorized .can i just give the page "cantarella" a suitable category
Whoops sorry i don't now but could you please give me the title of the other uncategorized article and i suggested the templar order catergory for canatrella page becoz cantarella is familiar with the templar order
- It is not the only uncategorized article. For now, there is no suitable category. Also, I'm not a man. I'm a lady. Nesty Contact me! 16:57, January 11, 2013 (UTC)
- As far as I know, there is none. However, the interactive conversations will soon be uploaded on Interactive conversations. Nesty Contact me! 17:48, January 12, 2013 (UTC)
A General Wiki Chat
Hello, I'm 343 and I am here to explain to you about how much better it is to have Wikia Chat rather than IRC. Wikia chat is free on every Wiki and it can be activated this way. Admin Dashboard > Wiki Features > Chat > On. This will make the site free for users and those who do not have windows etc. I hope you understand why I feel this is indeed vital for the site. The Chat Moderators and Administration team, it would be a lot better and neater.
We have had this argument before, and still stick with IRC. The reason is that it is also accessible for people who do not have and do not want a wikia account, but still want to discuss the contents of the wiki or the AC-games. I am not an idiot and I know how to enable the Wikia chat - but I'm not going to, and neither are the other admins on this wiki. And don't forget to sign your posts. Nesty Contact me! 06:26, January 14, 2013 (UTC)
When you are done working on the article, I would like express permission to also write on Connor's faults and questionable beliefs. I believe that the wiki article on all major characters should be balanced in outlining their faults and merits, and we should not be basing ourselves on an excessively Assassin-centric point of view.
Hence I would like to make some edits, and rest assured those are harmless, just picking out strong or biased words here or there, and adding in some arguments by the opposite side, so as to balance them all out, things like that.
Hi Nesty, I was hoping to edit John Pitcairn's page, mostly just revamp/reword and add some quotes. The page is currently being revamped by EmeraldCorruption and his revamp notice has been there for at least three months. I don't mean to criticize, in fact he's done a good job, but he seems to be inactive and hasn't made anymore changes. I would like to contribute to improve the page, however I think it would be best to consult you, before I start what might be misconstrued as an edit war. If you say no, then I'll understand. Liendax (talk) 16:13, January 18, 2013 (UTC)
Thanks Nesty. Also can you check out Kaniehtí:io's page. There's something something wrong with the infobox image. I'd fix it myself, but I don't know how :S. Thanks again. Liendax (talk) 18:22, January 18, 2013 (UTC)
Thanks for your message on my talk. I'll let you know if anything comes up. FP
if that was about me sending you the TDKR page, i'm sorry. but if it was about fighting with topps...i'm not even gonna try to apologise Hidden Blade 10:40, January 21, 2013 (UTC)
why cant i access the IRC then The Dark Soul 08:20, January 22, 2013 (UTC)
it says connection to irc server lostThe Dark Soul 09:21, January 22, 2013 (UTC)
Hey Nesty, it just came to mind that the standard welcome message for newly created user accounts hasn't been updated to remove the link to the now nonexistent WikiProjects, so I thought it'd bring to to your attention. Well...there goes, attention brought to. ;) Lucan07Haunt me...and Stuff 09:26, January 23, 2013 (UTC)
You are probably gonna kill me for asking this but does the dark knight wiki have something similar to the aprrentice programme here. If not, how do I get to one of the higher ranksThe Dark Soul (talk) 14:42, January 23, 2013 (UTC)
No, it doesn't. And there won't be, until we have an established community, which we won't ever have. Just keep editing and if your edits are good enough I might promote you sometime. Also, are you aware of the fact that I have a talk page on the Dark Knight wiki as well? People generally use that one when they want to ask stuff about that particular wiki... Nesty Contact me! 09:07, January 24, 2013 (UTC)
- Due to me being ill, and playing nurse for my ill boyfriend, I'm not online much and seem to have missed you. Sorry for that - I'm sure we will meet eachother soon enough, unless it is a matter of urgency...? Nesty Contact me! 09:49, January 27, 2013 (UTC)
Thanks for the offer. "Help yourself to some fine champagne." - The Continental (talk) 22:35, February 3, 2013 (UTC)
A certain user
There was no need for you to involve yourself in this matter. As long as I don't know the reason behind the question, I'm not very much inclined to answer it. Nesty Contact me! 17:08, February 7, 2013 (UTC)
- Thanks for bringing it to my attention. I'm afraid we won't be seeing much of him for the coming six months. Nesty Contact me! 22:28, February 7, 2013 (UTC)
Hey Nesty, hope you're feeling better. Ratonhnhaké:ton just passed as FA, and I believe you know the userbox for your work. Nice job with the article and congrats. --NOSTALGIA TALK 06:42, February 9, 2013 (UTC)
- Seeing as I did some touch up work before it was granted FA, do I get a shiny userbox? :3 Slate Vesper (talk) 06:44, February 9, 2013 (UTC)
- No boxes for touching, Slate.. -- ( • ) 07:02, February 9, 2013 (UTC)
If You Teach a Vandal to Fish...
Hey Nesty, I haven't seen you around much on the IRC. Being that, I just thought I'd drop by and inform you the Tyranny has been stated to be canon now. Stormbeast ♉ The Helpful Place 04:28, February 21, 2013 (UTC)
- Sometimes I wonder why Ubisoft keeps fucking with their own stories... Nesty Contact me! 04:31, February 21, 2013 (UTC)
- The DLC being canon doesn't mean the articles should be written like any other, that is wrong, inaccurate and confusing. The canon aspect of this DLC is that Connor experiences and sees everything that happens in it, but it is not real (because everything is contradictory with existing canon and therefore cannot be mixed together). Please notify readers that any new character met or any event that occurs in this DLC is not part of the main timeline on all articles. -- Master Sima Yi Talk 07:05, February 21, 2013 (UTC)
A question about Forsaken
OK, I should start by saying SPOILERS>>> So my question: Was Reginald Birch behind Edward's death and if so, does Haytham realise this?
Deletion of my Page:
I believe you were very misguided to have deleted my page. Though I must admit it was bit premature to post it, it was by no means sourceless (as it contained two sources) and perhaps was poorly-formatted, I do not make too many pages but I was quite hoping that perhaps some of the other members might've been able to contribute to the page
- The page was either sourceless or not sourced in such a way that I noticed it (which would not be according to the sourcing policy). Feel free to recreate the page according to the MoS though. Nesty Contact me! 21:52, March 5, 2013 (UTC)
Hey Hey Nesty, I'm back starting about Friday. I'll be updated with new information and I can finally get my project done. Sorry for the wait, it just took so long for my recovery. EmeraldCorruption (talk) 01:28, March 6, 2013 (UTC)
- That's all right. Glad you're back. I'll keep an eye on your pigeon coop again. Nesty Contact me! 07:59, March 6, 2013 (UTC)
Hey Nesty, just a quick question regarding the Districts task. Is there any article that would serve as a good reference for the layout for the articles? ~ GI Auditore Comms Channel 11:04, March 7, 2013 (UTC)
- I'm not sure, but I don't think so. Either look around and see if you can find something that strikes your fancy, or get creative and do it yourself. Bonus points for making the district articles more of a union regarding layout ;) Nesty Contact me! 09:45, March 8, 2013 (UTC)
I was planning on having all of them follow the same layout as it is; I was just wondering whether there was already any such layout to compare with. No worries, I'll come up with something :) ~ GI Auditore Comms Channel 17:46, March 8, 2013 (UTC)
Just a test
Please note that you need to source any and all images you upload to the wiki in accordance to our image policy. For more information on how to source images, check this page. Also check the information about naming images appropriately. Badly named or unsourced images will be deleted. Feel free to reupload your deleted image with proper sourcing. Thank you. Nesty Contact me! 07:35, March 24, 2013 (UTC)
Well, I updated articles about Ezio and Altair but when I checked it the next day, it was vandalized... How can I protect those articles from vandalism? Thanks.
Thanks for making this wiki! You're awesome!!!! You're only one of the few girls I knew who play these games!!!!
I know this is Nesty's talk page, but I'll go ahead and answer. You can't fully protect pages from vandalism. However, if you go to the recent activity tab you can see all edits made, and all of them have a little page icon next to them that shows any changes made to the article. If we see any vandalism, we simply click the undo option and the article will revert to an older, non vandalized version :) Hope this helps! --Fragment -Animus- 02:37, April 6, 2013 (UTC)
- Did no one ever tell you it is rude to answer other people's talk page. It's like stealing the mail from your neighbours. Anyway, Fragment is right, you can only undo edits. However, if an article is often vandalized, admins have the option to protect it and make it so that only a certain group of users can edit it. Oh, and thanks for the compliment, I guess.. :) Nesty Contact me! 07:53, April 6, 2013 (UTC)
im trying to do an edit to something that would help out the thing but it is automatically rejected i dont even think it if even being looked at what do i do? or can i do anything —unsigned comment by Vincent36590 (talk · contr)
- Your edit was undone by another staff member because it was "poorly constructed and speculative." If you want more information, I suggest you go to the user who undid your edit - Stormbeast. Also, don't forget to sign your posts with four ~ next time. Nesty Contact me! 07:08, April 9, 2013 (UTC)
WHAT THE FUCK!
What the fuck have you done? What have people with no account ever done to you? I mean really, it is bad enough that you abuse your control over the Fanon section, now, deleting a innocent teenager's story has got to be taking the fucking piss.
Well, you know what I say, FUCK YOU, AMNESTYYY! FUCK YOU EVERY USER ON THE AC WIKI! THAT IS WHY EVERYONE THINKS THAT YOU ARE COCKSUCKING BASTARDS! ASSHOLES! YOUR MUM DOES NOT LOVE YOU, YOU BLOODY WANKER!
- Nobody is abusing any 'control'. People with no account have done nothing to her; this particular person with no account did not bother to read the requirements for making a fanon, and is now complaining when faced with the consequences. IPs change - it is not reasonable for us to keep track over whose fanon is whose when people don't use accounts. If you'd just left a polite message, and said that you would make an account, then we could simply revive the page and you could make the proper adjustments. Any deleted edit or page can be revived; as should be common knowledge for any Wikia user. Instead you resort to making nonsensical insults, which - I don't think I need to tell you - will result in a ban. Please do come back to visit this shitty Wiki soon. -- Master Sima Yi Talk 20:03, April 23, 2013 (UTC)
- Lol. This is one such bastard, he didn't bother that Nesty is a woman that he showed no respect to her! Well, Nesty, we support your actions and I think we should remake the wiki because it's frequently vandalized and, usually, use their anon properties to bully people like you so we should change the rules, more protection on articles and accounts, etc. ... Well, I hope this works.
- Sorry, bro. I'll never do that again; In the remake the wiki, I was stating my opinion that maybe we should change the rules for anons and our security feature. Sorry again if you misunderstood my comment.
Not to be rude or anything, but if you really insist on continuing this conversation, could you take it somewhere else... Such as, let's say... your own talk pages? Thanks! :D Oh, and I think the way we treat our anons is just fine the way it is, just to leave my little input in the discussion there :) Nesty Contact me! 11:59, April 24, 2013 (UTC)
00:42, April 25, 2013 (UTC)
Hey, Amnestyy. I want to apologise for the way I messaged you. It was blatant and thoughtless.
If you don't want to accept my apology and have a go at me back, feel free. That would seem fair seeing as I did so to you first.
- I do not feel the need to lower myself like that. Consider your apologies accepted. Nesty Contact me! 10:29, April 26, 2013 (UTC)
- Okay, will try to avoid sending vulgar messages next time.
- Ah, I forgot about that one. If you're interested, feel free to take care of it. If you do not, I will probably be able to take care of it next week. Nesty Contact me! 08:02, May 2, 2013 (UTC)
But that's what happened in the Comic, I own all three & at the end of Accipiter Desmond & Lucy find the Ankh in the statue of Lugos. I wasn't putting anything that wasn't in the book & the book itself isn't canon so what is the problem? I do NOT want to start a flame war with you but all I did was write what happened in the comics, which are not canon I might add so what is so wrong about my edit? —unsigned comment by Bvs (talk · contr)
- The historical parts of the comics are canon, the modern day parts are not because they contradict the canon. Therefore, the historical parts are written down on the wiki, the modern day parts are not. Yes, it happened in the comic, but its not canon and thus has no place on canon articles. Nesty Contact me! 09:01, May 2, 2013 (UTC)
What about writing it as non-canon for the Recovery, keep it honest if that is the point you wish to make or making the point that it is in some sort of alternate reality. That way what happens in the modern day can remain so people will buy the comics to see what happens without misleading anyone who reads the page. In either case can the block please be removed, I promise not to repost what I put up before. —unsigned comment by Bvs (talk · contr)
No. It is not an alternate reality. Canonwise, it never happened. Thus we do not add it. I'm sorry, but that's how it is and thats how it stays. Oh, and you should sign your posts. Nesty Contact me! 09:14, May 2, 2013 (UTC)
If you insist, but can you at least remove the block, if I miss behave, which I won’t you can just block me again. This is not something that is worth fighting over & I will try to only add points that are canon & will NOT post anything from the modern day story in the comics.</p>
- I did not block you, so I am not going to unblock you either. Contact the admin who did block you. And you can sign your posts with 4 ~ Nesty Contact me! 09:49, May 2, 2013 (UTC)
Finding/adding where to recruit Dobby Carter
Thanks for the welcome Amnestyyy, and i do have a question. can we annotize an area that is a known bug. for example dobby aka Deborah Carter when you try to find her for the recruit mission, you have to travel and be within a maybe 9-10 yd radius or you cant get her icon to show up, and it will dissapear after you leave outside the radius, not sure just threw numbers out there, but when i noticed i was near the fence she and her icon were gone. This was on seq 10, and i was trying to find her. I took screenshots of her locs, via the map window, and also a few screens standing near her too so that someone can see that it also shows up in game. Can I/we start a bug or know issue section,(also is this done on other pages as well?) and will this be useful for people to find this when they google search? I started a talking point on the issue on her talk page. in extra section.. OK thanks for welcome and also thanks in advance :) Johken (talk) 20:38, May 7, 2013 (UTC)
- We have a special bugs page, where you can add bugs like these under the appropriate section. Nesty Contact me! 12:02, May 8, 2013 (UTC)
- Ok thanks for the info, i am not seeing a bugs section for ac3. They only got up to Revelations, and im really surprised that im not seeing a bugs/ assassins creed 3 section. even I experienced the "if the body wasnt there bug" then the bear wont show up on pc.. lol well I can start a bugs for it, I only had a few bugs so i can at least mention the bear for the hunting clubs mission as well. Johken (talk) 05:36, May 11, 2013 (UTC)
Sorry Nesty. Lots of work, and little free time, so I could not respond to either of you. I read the messages and know that I have a new mentor. I'll be more active from now on. -- IlMualim Wanna Chat? 01:17, May 10, 2013 (UTC)
Photos and licensing
13:12, May 13, 2013 (UTC)
A vandal appears
Yet another vandal
Nesty, an anon vandalized the AC: Rev Mobile page many times after reverted edits by others... I hope he takes a break.
12:31, May 25, 2013 (UTC)
why you delted my post??
why you deleted my post?????????? i make post Farmuhan Muhanov, why you deleted that page??? what your problem hah????
- Do I even need to respond to such an unrespectful message? Well, fine, here goes: numerous users told you to write your work in English. You did not. Thus it was deleted. Nesty Contact me! 07:34, May 29, 2013 (UTC)
Yet another vandal... AGAIN
This guy ...
02:34, May 29, 2013 (UTC)
About Deleted MY POST ABOUT Farmuhan Muhanov, Question For you admin
I know that's artikel not english language, but I wrote that article bother from yesterday and you deleting my article without feeling, you're so cruel my friend, I was tired of writing articles for 4 hours, you really do not have feelings!!! if so to what Assassin's Creed wiki is created when it's discrimination language!! I made for the Indonesian people, because most of them do not speak english!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you're mean!!! This makes me hate Assassin's Creed will be forever!!! You are very cruel, callous, do not you know I made it just for fun and a hobby because I love the game Assassin's??? if you keep doing this, Assassin's Creed game will be hated by all parties!!!! REMEMBER THAT!!!!
if I was an admin on this wiki Assassin's Creed, will set free all any language!!! and I'm just going to delete articles that are SPAM and hate Assassin's Creed!!!!!! would I release all any language because I do not like discrimination language.
get this!!! if you keep doing this, more people who do not like Assassin's Creed game!!!!
if you restore my article was the Indonesian language, means you're a good friend, if not, you are a very bad friend, admins like you're going to make everyone do not like Assassin's Creed game forever!!!!02:35, May 30, 2013 (UTC)02:35, May 30, 2013 (UTC)02:35, May 30, 2013 (UTC)~
From Farmuhan Muhanov---> assassin's Indonesia --> Nusantara Assassin's
- Not to be rude or something. But here in Assassin's Creed Wiki, we accept all users of all nationalities.. We do not discriminate any person here... But we don't accept articles in other languages.. If you want a wiki that suits for your language, this wiki has many sub wikis of all languages like http://pl.assassinscreed.wikia.com which is the Polish version of this wiki. If you want, you can find your appropriate version of this wiki.. No hard feelings!
- 03:29, May 30, 2013 (UTC)
- Yes, I deleted your post. This is the English Assassin's Creed Wiki, thus articles need to be in English. It has always been that way and it will remain so. I really doubt anyone will stop liking either the AC franchise or wiki just because I deleted your fanon story. Nesty Contact me! 09:11, May 30, 2013 (UTC)