"Amnestyyy! It's good you've come. We need your help!"Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Wiki
Please enjoy your stay here and help us to improve this wiki. As starters, you can refer to this links:
|The Community Portal * Assassin's Creed Wiki Administrators * The Wiki PoliciesShould you have more questions, don't worry! Simply ask one of our prominent users by leaving a message on their talk page.|
Happy Editing! ^_^
Feel free to contact me on my talkpage if you need anything. ;D -- D. Cello 04:19, May 19, 2010 (UTC)
Hey there Amnestyy, i've noticed that recentley youve made alot of edits on a single page that could have gone all in one edit. Instead of editing the diffrent sections, why not edit the whole page? Just to warn you, what youre doing might be considered badge hunting, which is frowned upon on this wiki. Subject 12 Talk to me 13:01, June 29, 2011 (UTC)
You passed. Good job.
You're pretty good. But you can be better, as can we all. Well, apart from Vatsa... xD
The general consensus is that you need to learn a little more about formatting, and editing generally.
Other than that, great. Good job. --Elchzard (Talking is fun.) 19:03, July 5, 2011 (UTC)
- Hey there Nesty!
- Got a shiny new userbox for you! This is a new thing – only implemented today – for editors who pass their Apprenticeship Interview, to make it feel like you've actually achieved something, and really are on the road to awesomeness!
- So, without further ado:
((code removed)). Please remove the code from here once you've applied it to your userpage. :)
The Courtesan assignment page.
Please don't create anymore of the courtesan assignment pages! That is my assignment as an apprentice.
The Loyal Recruit 13:08, July 7, 2011 (UTC)
- Can you jump on the IRC, or the wikia chat for a little while. Need a word. --Jasca Ducato Council Chamber Assassination record 13:51, July 13, 2011 (UTC)
AvatarHere's your avatar, presented by High Quality Images Inc...
Delivery for a... Ms. Amnestyyy,
Hi, Amnestyy. I am trying to make the category: Lairs of Romulus. I would like to have some help, as I don't know much about categories. The think is that when I had a new page to the category, this page doesn't appear. Thanks in advance. Freddy Rodriguez 15:26, August 21, 2011 (UTC)
-Never Mind, somebody already did it.
-Thanks for that ;). Freddy Rodriguez 15:36, August 21, 2011 (UTC)
-Ok, i didnt mean to do so. Freddy Rodriguez 10:35, August 22, 2011 (UTC)
What exactly did you do to all of those articles? Adjusting periods???? - Dop3man 80 13:48, August 22, 2011 (UTC)
I see now what you did, but for my next question I ask...HOW DID YOU DO THAT SO FAST?!? I'm impressed. - Dop3man 80 13:52, August 22, 2011 (UTC)
Sorry, I had been adding things to Secret Locations and Lair of Romulas, but I see that they were memories not the actual location. Some of the ones I did yesterday were locations, but people removed the category links as well, why? Most of the other stuff was my bad as well, I was trying to add things to catergories to make it easier for newer people in searches, but if you guys think they're wrong I understand. But the list of known Assasins is under Assassin's Guild only. Shouldn't it be under Assassins as well as Characters? Just food for thought... - Dop3man 80 13:23, August 23, 2011 (UTC)
Alright, sorry for the delay, I have to work from school due to my capped internet. Anyway, here is your first task. CryptoKiller has requested that an avatar be made, and it is your task to complete it, sounds fun eh? Alright, here's what it MUST have:
-Turkish Assassin's Guild insignia,
-Black room memory corridor background,
-Steel-blue look to the insignia itself,
-The part behind the insignia itself needs to look like a floral design at 50% or so opacity
This is what CryptoKiller has requested, Good Luck. If you need any help at all post on my talk-page, he hasn't specified a particular time limit, however, I'd say you should be able to complete it by next Friday. If you need any help, post on my Talk page, as I don't think I'll be able to go on the IRC for a while. Please show me your design before posting it on CryptoKiller's Talk Page so I can assess it. You will be assessed on this task out of 10. Good Luck again, and don't hesitate to ask for help :)
Nesty, just want to say that if you need any help finding information on some of the names on the list then let me know. Also if you can't get a good image for some of the names then you will probably get some on Youtube (sounds silly but it can be helpful). Anyways, best of luck with it. :D -- ► Kaloneous ◄ ♣HelpDesk♣ 02:36, September 9, 2011 (UTC)
Hi Nesty, here are some links that have better photo and some potiential photos;
ik wil niet rot doen maar wel voor mensen met dislexie184.108.40.206 16:55, September 18, 2011 (UTC)
dat was ik hij signaturede niet 220.127.116.11 16:56, September 18, 2011 (UTC)
- Punctuatie en woordkeuze heeft weinig te maken met dyslexie... -- Master Sima Yi 17:04, September 18, 2011 (UTC)
- Next time you leave a message on my talk page, please tell me what you're talking about, so I won't have to think for 5 minutes. And one more thing: My talk page is an "English-only" section. Thanks! Nesty Wanna talk? 17:39, September 18, 2011 (UTC)
Hi there random person who I most definately have NEVER spoken to before and so have no idea whom is..... >.<
You may have noticed your Talk Page is no longer a mess like it used to be, I did that because I may have accidently caused all those coding errors with my colourful message when I gave you your Avatar. Sorry about that.... But, I fixed it now, so it should be alright. Anyway, that's not why I came here, I came to give you a magical code. Delete it from this message after placing it on your profile please, as we can't have other people using it......
Sorry. From renagade1147.
So all you do is click the signature button the click publish.
I've never played any of the Hitman games, so I don't think that I can be named a fan of this series :)
All I know that this guys is bald, killer and has a '47' nickname :P But I'll think about it, thanks Rapnoize 09:28, October 2, 2011 (UTC)
Thanks for the Help
I did not realize I could edit a page as a whole until you pointed it out :) (I'm slow like that sometimes haha) I appreciate the heads up XxSubject16xx 04:09, October 4, 2011 (UTC)
"Oh, fabled Nesty! Thou has brought prosperity in these decimated land of cloaked slayers with concealed talons! Thou has brought joy and knowledge upon those who bore no name, and camaraderie to those who dress in gold! Thou has soared through the seething evil of the city of the human bat, and fought with thee to bring down the heinous white fool with the green poison air! Thy shall repay thou kindness with this test!
Hi, I'm Marc."
- Just a test, ignore it. Or try it out with your own template comment thingy. --Jack WallsSupermen 17:24, January 30, 2012 (UTC)
Hey Nesty, so I've done some testing, and found that AC2 is the only AC game (only counting AC2, AC:B, and AC:R) that when the armor Ezio is wearing breaks, it will show on the armor that it is broken. And seeing as your Apprentice, SubtlePen, is revamping the Armor page, I thought I'd run it by you first. Let me know what you think, and I'll add it to the trivia, if allowed. Master Decoder 08:09, February 16, 2012 (UTC)
Help on IRC
Hello Amnestyyy :)
I have a "small" problem with the IRC:
I don't know what to do! Can you please help me to understand how to talk\chat with other people, 'cos I posted a small "Hello", there were many people, but I got no replay or something.
Can I ask why you keep deleting my update on Lucy's allegiance with the Templars? It's not like I said anything untrue, or ridiculous. I'm just confused...it's my first edit ever and I'm just a little unsure.
Mochassassin 20:49, February 29, 2012 (UTC)Mocha
Thanks for the help.
So if I edit, do I just talk about what I've seen? This is a very very vague and simplistic example: "Ezio's father and two brothers were hanged for treason." instead "In the second game, we find out what Ezio's father and brother were hanged for treason"?
Thanks again! :)
Mochassassin 21:04, February 29, 2012 (UTC)Mochassassin
Why you removed my edit in Shaun Hastings??? It is true he signs all his emails with S.
Rodrigo Abrantes Antunes 14:14, March 2, 2012 (UTC)
Hey Nesty, I have the Lost Archive and I was wondering if anyone was going to post them on the wiki? Each memory comes with its own voice log, so it won't be that hard to implement. If it has been, that's alright, but I don't recall seeing them. Slate Vesper 22:23, March 2, 2012 (UTC)
In that case, would you like me to add them tonight and then you could look over them tomorrow or something? Slate Vesper 22:28, March 2, 2012 (UTC)
This wiki's change since i've been here you 've been promoted? Nice job, you deserved it (if it's a little late lol) and what is a issutrue for again I completely forgot lol Zephalian (Talk) 07:39, March 3, 2012 (UTC)
Shaun Hastings sign his emails with S. and he is the only one in the whole game that sign this way, with only the first letter of the first name. In some writings in cluster puzzles we can see that templars never say their full names in writings, not even in the body, they always talk to each other with the first letter only. This is because they dont want to be recognized in case the writing is intercepted by someone not authorized, im a freemason and our ancestors used to do that, and now we sign with R:. just to recognize each other. I think Shaun sign this way just because he likes to bother rebecca and the others not because he could be a templar. I think this is relevant because this shows another aspect os Shaun's personality. And I hope you unterstood the comparison with the templars because it makes so much sense when thinking in the clusters writings and freemasons history.
18.104.22.168 15:38, March 3, 2012 (UTC)
Lost Archive Memories
hey Nesty, are you planning to do all the Lost Archive memories? Thought I could help with it--Odranoelluta 21:27, March 3, 2012 (UTC)
I've added a Trivia section to the The End of the Line in which includes the alternative ending..since its an "ending", I thought I could put in the last memory. Feel free to change if it's not OK--Odranoelluta 01:03, March 4, 2012 (UTC)
A Few Questions
Do you want me to get a photo for "Doubts" and Secondly WHY YOU NO ADD ME ON PSN and Thirdly is going to be a long one: So how do i improve my editing? I've always thought I can edit alright, but it'kk just get changed/reverted. I think I put it in a "Military Contex" Zephalian (Talk) 08:58, March 4, 2012 (UTC) Thanks. Just getting refreshed
- I tasked her with doing this. Please do not interfere, she is already working on them all. -- Master Sima Yi 09:23, March 4, 2012 (UTC)
- Rather, I'm already done creating them all. Thanks for your enthusiasm though. Nesty Contact me! 09:26, March 4, 2012 (UTC)
- Alright, i'll go with it. What can i really do now? If i can't create pages What can I do and if you say stubs then... Zephalian (Talk) 09:32, March 4, 2012 (UTC)
Thank you for the compliments..they are highly appreciated =D--Odranoelluta 12:22, March 4, 2012 (UTC)
and by the way, you spelled my name wrong(the username that is) hehe--Odranoelluta 12:27, March 4, 2012 (UTC)
I see. Thank you for that Nesty. I must have mistaken the colour of the FA era icon for the GA icon and gotten excited, considering I had done a revamp on the page and wanted it to be kind of special. Sorry if I've caused any trouble in my brashness. Slate Vesper 16:56, March 6, 2012 (UTC)
Okay, I understand that you are an "Istruttore", but that doesn't give you the right to rename the "Assassin Order" back to the "Assassins" as a redirect. Assassin Order is the apposite name of the order. Stating it being the "Assassins" is incorrect, because assassins could be a redirect of the human occupation assassin. This might be confusing, so saying "Assassins" as the headline pretty much states that it is a redirection to users as the human occupation. Putting "Assassin Order" organizes it to the actual organization, not the occupation of hencing human abilities. Do you understand, now? Thanks -- KillFeedz OG 18:39, March 9, 2012 (UTC)
- It still doesn't matter. The actual organization of the assassins is properly named the "Assassiun Order", still describing the order of the assassin's.
- KillFeedz OG 18:43, March 9, 2012 (UTC)
- No, I don't understand because you're wrong. My dear sir, I to do not like edit warring. But being an Istuttore doesn't give you the right to be a "better user", becuase here at Wikia, everybody collaborates and talks things over to make all wikis an imformational site. No user is better then another user here at Wikia. Now, let's talk about it...
- KillFeedz OG 18:47, March 9, 2012 (UTC)
- Huh, never would of expected you to be a girl on an Assassin's Creed Wiki! Anyways, I'm sorry for edit warring and fighting. But I still hope we can make an agreement upon the name of the page. Becuase I still think "Assassin Order" sounds correct, but all that will be determined later. P.S., sorry for calling you "sir", ma'am! KillFeedz OG 19:19, March 9, 2012 (UTC)
- Yeah, cause girls hate games and assassins, right? They only like poneys =]
That guy is dealt with Nesty -- btw, nice avatar -- much better than that green mask =P -- D. Cello 03:58, March 10, 2012 (UTC)
- Thanks Cello. And don't come to me with ponies and pink clouds. I prefer Assassins, dragons and trolls :3 Nesty Contact me! 09:37, March 10, 2012 (UTC)
- This kind? Slate Vesper 09:41, March 10, 2012 (UTC)
- Not exactly, but they can be fun too :) Nesty Contact me! 09:42, March 10, 2012 (UTC)
Keeper of the Creed, Section:ACIII
Shouldn't the likes of George Washington and Charles Lee be in the list under ACIII?--Odranoelluta 11:30, March 11, 2012 (UTC)
So I came across your "People" and you said Go on your message wall haha, Yeah So What Does it take? I mean I had "Run In" with an admin but it's all over and sorted... Zephalian (Talk) 11:40, March 11, 2012 (UTC)
How do I create a source for a self-made artwork?Jungi 06:29, March 13, 2012 (UTC)
- So how do you write it so that it doesn't feel like OOU? This OOU thing sometimes confuses me--OdranoellutaTalk 13:50, March 18, 2012 (UTC)
"That's not the way we treat each other on this wiki. Anons deserve just as much respect as you do. Frankly, no one around here cares whether or not you dislike their comments. Don't place such comments again, or this will turn into an official warning."
I was guided by this rule of respecting others thats why I comented them. Look at their coments and tell me what you think. I felt sorry about the one who made the blog page and thats why I decided to stand for him. I chalenged them anons to create their own account and face the consequesces of their words. I may have gone too far but hunt just members down because of their behavior, look deeper and see why they are doing this.
And also you said I should behave my self before your words turn into action. I did not do anything and you did as you said.Jesper Loore 17:58, March 19, 2012 (UTC)
I am not sorry for my acts but...
Forget about everything. I have not made my intentions clear, and you did not care enough to understand my message. Jesper Loore 18:29, March 19, 2012 (UTC)
Thanks for that, I wouldn't want to end up breaking the rules. KaiserWilhelmVIII 06:52, March 23, 2012 (UTC)
Sorry for the wrong category, I didn't think that could contradict canon (at least on the Italian fan fiction websites, that would have not been considered "canon contradicting")
JediKnightMarina55 17:54, March 23, 2012 (UTC)
Sorry! Thanks for the warning
Thanks for the warning Nesty, didn't realise I was doing that, had no intention of Badgehunting whatsoever and I didn't think edits counted for your own User Page, I'll keep what you said in mind, thanks again for the notice! - User:AssassinOfAus 12:30 AM, March 24, 2012
I'm not sure where the image comes from Nesty. I picked something out of the New Photos that Rapnoize uploaded. It may be from some promotional material for pre-order editions though. Slate Vesper 20:16, March 29, 2012 (UTC)
Wow you are second in this weeks top editors http://www.wikia.com/Anime. My friend from Fairy Tail wiki - 'Tutles' beat you though. Glad to know that you are a top wiki user.^_^Fairy Tail Grand Master 09:45, April 2, 2012 (UTC)
Hey Nesty! I'm excited to help contribute to the wiki, especially as we ramp up for ACIII, and I appreciate your offer for help. Have a great day!
Lasciate ogni speranza o voi che entrate. 19:29, April 2, 2012 (UTC)Appleworm
The image I posted for ACFanon:Henryk Czamanski was made by me on MS Paint.. Does there have to be any Copyright involved with the pic?Oogaman 04:22, April 5, 2012 (UTC)
something completely unrelated to Re:Images
I don't want to be mean or anything but every time I make a avatar image i get frigan told at. give me a break. I got the persian assassin symbol ubi forums i thought it looked kool and it didn't come from the wikia so it's fine. the drawing is a drawing a scanned in so hah. and i don't want to cite i already cite enough crap at school! you seem nice so please help me here. i came to this website a year ago to give info and help people who have never played the game. im back from that now and people here are still mean.JayKattz 20:06, April 6, 2012 (UTC)
Fixing my stuff
Hey, I'm a newcomer to this wiki, and I made a fanon character named Alexis Stillman. I would just like to thank you for fixing it, that is if you were the one who did that.
FlorentineNoble97 13:09, April 8, 2012 (UTC)FlorentineNoble97
Please help me again
Hello, I'm sorry for bothering you but I'd like to ask for some help. Um...do you know how to increase the Parameters in Templates?
FlorentineNoble97 13:47, April 8, 2012 (UTC)FlorentineNoble97
Re: Fixing my stuff
Uh...you replied on my first post and I just want to fix a quote on the 'Trip to Italy' Section on Alexis' page but in order to do that, I need more parameters. I wanted to turn it into an argument between the sisters. Thanks for trying to help. :)
FlorentineNoble97 14:15, April 8, 2012 (UTC)FlorentineNoble97
Uh...yes, but how do I do it?
FlorentineNoble97 14:23, April 8, 2012 (UTC)FlorentineNoble97
Oh...okay. I'll give it a shot. Thank you. :)
FlorentineNoble97 14:30, April 8, 2012 (UTC)FlorentineNoble97
- FOR YOUR EYES ONLY UNLESS YOU DEEM OTHERWISE*
Thankyou for the critisisum it will help me in the future.
HOWEVER YOU ARE GRAVELY MISTAKEN ABOUT WHY I WROTE THE FIRST MESAGE, it is not just because of the knights hospidalar page, he has also eraced conteless hours of resurch resalts that i anonymisly put on to the wiki and i also took the liberty of an aditional 48 hours of additonal study to conferm its athentisity, but thats not the wost part, the edits and rewrites ruin my efforts. i am speaking for the many that may have suffered at his hand befor he was in charge for i know there where plenty, and i know 5 people who also whent down this street, they took the same precautions and now because of there controbutions, a block and edit by the dear Bureaucrat later and now assassins creed looks like a pro comunist story line, and on top of the wirghter of assassins creed being anti- comunist socaly, if you are like me and you have studyed american and world history since you could read, and i don't mean the suger coded version, it makes anyone who is at my level of knolage (and that is at least 75% of those who own assassins creed in the untied states alone) want to stop buying the game after reading a fue articals on this wiki made by master Simi Yi, althogh i aprecate you caling it a falce alarm for his sake, i fear that his lack of knolage of the united states of americas interworkings, may end up destroying the francise. althogh i will itmit i am ticked that he tolk the page down, thats not why i wrote the note in the first place, it's due to the lack of apriciation of days of resurch, and him wighting on stuff he has no cule about (i.e. presadents of the untied states) seeing as he isn't from the country in question.
beging your pardon
P.S. please pardon the typeos
P.S.S. if there is anything i can do to help the wiki let me know.
- I have had enough of your trolling. It is simply pathetic that you even have the time and patience to write all these horribly-written messages here. Don't you have anything better to do at all? If you aren't going to contribute anything of worth here, then begone. All you are doing is harassing our users. Undoubtedly you will just go on with your miserable tirade regardless of this message, I will just kill off the fuel for your ongoing ones. I am not "pro communistic," I don't even know anything about how communistic systems work in detail. You should consider actually reading Assassin's Creed: The Fall to find out that it is canon that the Assassins supported communism. As can be seen in the Rifts in Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood, the Templars created capitalism but they are not capitalists themselves. We also do not allow original research, speculation or assumption on our articles as that would taint the quality and authenticy of our articles. We only use canon information obtained from all sorts of media, not what you "researched" by yourself using non-AC media for 24 hours (which also seems like a lot of researching for one big paragraph of text). The Assassins supporting communism also does not mean they are against the US as you can clearly see in Assassin's Creed III. Al Gore was also supported by the Assassins, while George W. Bush was used as a Templar puppet (source: The Fall and the Brotherhood Rifts). If you don't like the Assassins supporting communism, go send an angry letter to Ubisoft and eagerly await for a reply that you undoubtedly will not get. Now if you don't have anything substantial, informative or overall relevant to add to your rants just quit typing them out and maintain a small portion of your dignity you may still possibly have. Oh, and Amnestyyy and I are both from the Netherlands, which undoubtedly makes us automatically ignorant to everything related to the US. That is sarcasm, if you did not notice. -- Master Sima Yi 23:36, April 10, 2012 (UTC)
- And please, for the love of God, learn to type proper English. You made me want to stab out my own eyes with that message of yours. Nesty Contact me! 05:28, April 11, 2012 (UTC)
Hey Nesty, how do you put the userboxes on your page? Eaglewulf23 21:04, April 20, 2012 (UTC)
I get that the author wants his fanon to be deleted because no-one likes it, but is anyone actually going to delete it? The template's been there a while, but the page has stayed up regardless. Slate Vesper 19:33, April 22, 2012 (UTC)
- Okay, I guess that's sorted now. Still feels slightly like a cop-out though. The story did have some merit. Slate Vesper 19:36, April 22, 2012 (UTC)
Particular Userbox Codes
Hey Nesty, what are the userbox codes for Lineage, Acendence, and Embers? Eaglewulf23 16:29, April 24, 2012 (UTC)
Yes! Thanks Nesty :) Eaglewulf23 18:18, April 24, 2012 (UTC)
Thank you for letting me know about my image. I've sourced the picture of Young Ezio in my profile, and of Ezio in my ACFanon story to the best of my ability. Is there anything I've done wrong?
Thank you, again! :) Aegis Runestone 18:51, April 24, 2012 (UTC)
Ottoman Faction box pic
- What are you doing checking for messages instead of studying?!! Go study gal!!
- And best of luck.
- PS.Thanks :P--OdranoellutaTalk✲ 09:46, April 29, 2012 (UTC)
my IRC isn't working i was wondering if you could help? i don't really know much about this website, or chat, everytime i go to sign my nick in it comes up with this exactly:
Copyright (C) 2008-2011 Chris Porter and the qwebirc project.
Copyright (C) 2010-2011 Rizon development team.
Licensed under the GNU General Public License, Version 2.
== *** (qwebirc) Looking up your hostname...
== *** (qwebirc) Couldn't look up your hostname!
== Connected to server. - - *** Looking up your hostname...
- - *** Found your hostname (static-ip-188-138-123-174.inaddr.ip-pool.com) -- cached
== irc.xertion.org 6667 Please use this Server/Port instead
== ERROR: Closing link: (email@example.com) [Server moving]
== Disconnected from server: Connection to IRC server lost.
is there anything i can do or should i just wait it out
thanks Bonzi 006 02:30, May 10, 2012 (UTC)
Almost done..that is to say 80%..This semester started with a bang for me so I spend almost 10 hrs a day on uni work and staring at building drawings..and whenever I'm done with it, I take the easy way and just do things that are not related to my assignment hehe..well, I'm been procrastinating long enough and I'll get it done within a week.--OdranoellutaTalk✲ 09:40, May 21, 2012 (UTC)
oh kk :P sorry just added that pic in a hurry :P didnt had a chance to lear about adding photos :P <my bad>
- Check the pre-beta draft => This.Advices?--OdranoellutaTalk✲ 11:20, June 2, 2012 (UTC)
Can I move the article out of my sandbox to the mainspace now, Nes? And about the GA Nominations, what to do about it? And as always I'm amazed whenever I visit your page and see no. of Lucky Edits badges you have. Something smells fishy.--OdranoellutaTalk✲ 12:10, June 3, 2012 (UTC)
- I've just been lucky and did a lot of editing, then the badges come natural. As for your article: Yes, move it to mainspace. Then you should nominate it for GA, since I wrote that "if you manage to get the article to Good status, it will result in an immediate rank up." It's a good way to familiarize yourself with the GA/FA process. If you can't figure out how to format the vote, you can use the vote for Lucrezia Borgia on the FA page as an example. It's the only other open vote right now, I believe. Nesty Contact me! 20:25, June 3, 2012 (UTC)
A small note of myself
I'm trying to find interesting and relevant quotes/dialogues and incorporate it into the article. So far, I've only found one good enough (I think)...Check it.--OdranoellutaTalk✲ 23:38, June 5, 2012 (UTC)
- Okay, try to shorten the lead quote, other than that, it works. Rise of the Ottomans: you can use a quote from Manuel or Shahkulu, describing how the Ottomans took over. War with Wallachia: use a quote from Vali, describing its impact. Internal Rifts: finding a quote for this shouldn't be too difficult, it's mentioned numerous times throughout the game. Under Suleiman doesn't need a quote. For the Janissaries section you can take a quote describing the Janissaries. And for the Ottomans and the Assassins section you should be able to find one yourself. Good luck ;) Nesty Contact me! 08:07, June 6, 2012 (UTC)
Other wiki business
Hi Nesty, sorry to be asking this here but I want to keep it off the Hitman wiki so Alex will not see it. I was wondering if we should name Alex007X as the featured user on the mainpage. I have been up there for too long now and he has done a lot of work on the news blogs. I have written what will be said on it but it is quite short and anything you could add would be great. Here it is:
This month's featured editor is Alex007X, who had a total of 950 edits!
His role on the Hitman Wiki is that of a moderator and he has written many top notch Daily Hitman news blogs in the past number of months.
On a side note , user Vulfas58 has shown great potential too and may deserve a mention but I am not sure if it should be done in the same section as the featured editor so as not to steal Alex007X's thunder. Anyways, I'd appreciate you thoughts and input on this. (especially since what I have written needs to be drasticallly improved). -- ► Kaloneous ◄ ♣HelpDesk♣ 14:58, June 17, 2012 (UTC)
- Sure, he deserves it. As for Vulfas58 - I'll keep an eye on him and see whether he is suitable for moderator. Also, I have some other bussiness to discuss with you, if we ever happen to meet on the IRC. Nothing urgent though, no worries. Nesty Contact me! 11:20, June 18, 2012 (UTC)
Cool, I will contact Vatsa and whenever he gets around to it will be okay for the affiliation thing. Is there a time you want to meet on the IRC during the week? I am busy today and until tomorrow evening but anytime after that is cool for me. -- ► Kaloneous ◄ ♣HelpDesk♣ 15:08, June 18, 2012 (UTC)
- Sorry to intrude, but what is this affiliation you speak of?? o_O -- ( • ) 15:15, June 18, 2012 (UTC)
- Oops, sorry Vatsa, I just left a message about that on your talkpage here. Sorry to bring Hitman wiki stuff on here but I want to keep Alex007X out of the loop so he will be surprised he was named featured editor. -- ► Kaloneous ◄ ♣HelpDesk♣ 15:28, June 18, 2012 (UTC)
OMG..Seems like your exams are going on for ever!..anyway...only started a couple of days ago and nearly finished with one with..I've been busy with a couple of other wikis lately, sorry :P..I'll let you know as soon as I'm done with it.--OdranoellutaTalk✲ 12:14, June 18, 2012 (UTC)
I was searching the internet and I found some information from http://ps3info.de/assassin%C2%B4s-creed-iii-erste-details-zu-den-multiplayer-charakteren. Do you think it is real or not? I want to know before editing their pages.