This page is dedicated to nominating potential new Istruttores. Current members of the Istruttorium monitor this page, while the Direttore manages the voting and nominating process.
The Istruttori is the Assassin's Creed Wiki's most trusted users and as such, the user to be nominated must meet the following prerequisites.
The user, before nomination, must...
- ...know the basic and general facts regarding the Assassin's Creed Universe.
- ...have accumulated at least a hundred edits and contributions.
- ...be able to write using perfect English grammar and vocabulary.
- …be unbiased, unprejudiced, and fair on all aspects of wiki-related subjects.
- …abide by the AC Wiki's policies.
- …have learned the basics in editing.
- …be able to cooperate with other users and Istruttores.
- …have patience and persistence on expansions and improvements regarding the wiki.
- …have established a respectful stature and attitude among other users and Istruttores.
- …refrain from adding speculation on articles.
- ...be frequently present at the wiki.
Failure to meet at least 3 (three) of the following prerequisites will result in the cancellation of the voting process.
How to nominate:
- A user who has met the prerequisites listed above can be nominated by either himself/herself, or by another user.
- If a user is nominated by another user without official consent, it is either the nominator or the Direttore's job to notify said user.
- However, if the user declines the nomination, voting will be immediately closed.
- The user's name must be listed at the voting section below the guidelines, followed by a short summary of the user's contributions, and also two sections for both positive and negative votes.
- Once the user has accumulated enough positive or negative votes from other users within a week's time, the Direttore will immediately close the votes.
- If a user fails to gain the favor of other users, he/she can be nominated once more after the closing of the votes. The user/nominator of said user is discouraged to nominate again without valid reason. If the user/nominator fails to cooperate with the said terms, the voting process will be immediately closed by the Diretorre.
- The user nominated can only be granted rollback rights by the Wiki Bureaucrat.
How to vote:
- Users (both respected regulars and Istruttores) are allowed to vote in favor or disfavor of the user. Criteria regarding the user should follow subsequently with the vote, be it positive or negative.
- The user nominated and the subsequent nominator of said user is permitted to vote.
- Please note that in order for your vote to count, you must have accumulated at least 50 contributions and edits.
- Criteria regarding the user must be complete and truthful. Unreasoned votes WILL BE INVALIDATED and stroke through.
- The Nominator, Istruttores, and the Direttore are the only ones permitted to strike through invalid votes.
- After a week's time, the voting process will be closed by the Direttore. The user's fate depends on the accumulated votes.
- If the user has accumulated enough positive votes: The user will then be subsequently added onto the official Istruttori list, and will also be featured in the Wiki's Staff Panel.
- If the user has accumulated enough negative votes: The user will simply resume his/her activities around the wiki.
Good contributor. Adds great images. Yadi yadi yada. Vanquish is awesome. --WarClownWanna Talk? 13:21, September 29, 2010 (UTC)
- Beta Vote Number 1. --WarClownWanna Talk? 13:21, September 29, 2010 (UTC)
- I think I should be an Istruttori because yadi yadi yada, of course. The Thief 13:53, September 29, 2010 (UTC)
- I don't like this guy. -- D. Cello 20:41, September 29, 2010 (UTC)
Awesome guy. Nuff said. --WarClownWanna Talk? 13:21, September 29, 2010 (UTC)
- Beta Vote Number 2. --WarClownWanna Talk? 13:21, September 29, 2010 (UTC)
- Yay The Thief 13:53, September 29, 2010 (UTC)
- I don't like this guy either. -- D. Cello 20:41, September 29, 2010 (UTC)
Members of the Istruttorium, give your insight here.
(Important Note: This section is for the Beta only. Once official, this section will be subsequently removed.)
- Good job so far, War. Coming along awesomely. The Thief 13:53, September 29, 2010 (UTC)
- Looks pretty good, War. Good job, man. -- Master Sima Yi 14:09, September 29, 2010 (UTC)
- I don't like anybody. Scram. -- D. Cello 20:41, September 29, 2010 (UTC)
- Btw, very good War. Did I said I don't like you? -- D. Cello 20:41, September 29, 2010 (UTC)
- Well, you did vote against me....Good thing you found this though. I was gonna wait for the other Istruttore's feedback before showing it to you. =P --WarClownWanna Talk? 10:18, September 30, 2010 (UTC)
- Good job on your work on this, clown. -- Altaïr 11:55, October 2, 2010 (UTC)