Hey there. My username on here is "The Crimson Eagle", but I'm sure that you can come up with shorter names than that, so you're more than welcome to. If you need to contact me, you can leave a message on my talk-page.
There isn't much to say, to be honest. I'm just a user here who makes edits and fixes mistakes as he sees them. I occasionally look for them if I'm bored enough. Besides that, I was a member of staff on the wiki, and received this duty on the 30th of July 2014, before giving it up on the 3rd of December 2015. I still have the rights, technically, but I'm unlikely to participate in major goings-on unless I'm actively called in. I play on the PS3 and PS4, and if anyone wants to add me for PSN, then contact me on my talk-page, and I'll reply as soon as I can. Or you could just totally ignore that and add me straight away; that's fine too. From 14th of May 2012 until the 22nd of April the next year, I posted weekly polls about Assassin's Creed. It went on until I got to poll fifty, when I decided to step down, as it was getting a bit boring, and interfering with real life. I also wanted to focus more on editing, so that I could prove that I was of use to the community. I like to think I proved successful in that endeavour, but you tell me.Outside of the wiki, I also have a YouTube channel, where I upload music from games. Only games I've actually played though (a list of which can be found in the "Other" tab here on my profile). You'd think I wouldn't have to point that out, but you'd be surprised. There is also some Assassin's Creed content on there. Yay.
- Very nitpicky grammar/spelling checks
- I've always had a pretty good grasp of the English language (I should -- it's my first language), so I help out where I can if I spot things that aren't right or could be improved.
- Very nitpicky formatting changes
- A lot of this is creating consistency across articles, so they don't come across as having completely different styles.
- Weapons articles
- I went through all of the weapons from AC2 to Revelations, and made them all consistent with each other. I then created articles for the weapons from AC3 to Rogue, in the same style I enforced previously.
- Altaïr Ibn-La'Ahad's robes
- I wrote this article pretty much on a whim, but I've always been quite pleased with it, since it was somewhat early work and a reminder that I have made some small differences around here.
- Fallout (1997)
- Fallout 2 (1998)
- Star Wars Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast (2002)
- The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind (2002)
- Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy (2003)
- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic (2003)
- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II – The Sith Lords (2004)
- The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion (2006)
- Assassin's Creed (2007)
- Mass Effect (2007)
- Uncharted: Drake's Fortune (2007)
- Fallout 3 (2008)
- Assassin's Creed II (2009)
- Batman: Arkham Asylum (2009)
- Uncharted 2: Among Thieves (2009)
- Mass Effect 2 (2010)
- Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood (2010)
- Fallout: New Vegas (2010)
- Red Dead Redemption (2010)
- Assassin's Creed: Revelations (2011)
- Batman: Arkham City (2011)
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (2011)
- Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (2011)
- Mass Effect 3 (2012)
- Assassin's Creed III (2012)
- Batman: Arkham Origins (2013)
- Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag (2013)
- Assassin's Creed: Rogue (2014)
- Assassin's Creed: Unity (2014)
- Batman: Arkham Knight (2015)
- Fallout 4 (2015)
- Uncharted 4: A Thief's End (2016)
- Assassin's Creed: Origins (2017)
- The Last of Us (2013)
- The Elder Scrolls VI (please be set in Hammerfell)
- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic III (I can dream, can't I?)
Go on then, do your work.
Example: Yo whattup dude I got a hidden blade. ~~~~
- This is now my base of operations. --Kainzorus Prime Walkie-talkie 02:26, July 22, 2013 (UTC)
- We are both Eagles, right? Then I suggest we do the EAAGLEE! The damn Hood. - Leave me a message! 20:37, July 28, 2013 (UTC)
- How did I not know you had this guest book eagle... You sneaky batman you :I--Fragment -Animus- 22:03, July 28, 2013 (UTC)
- RED SAUCE ON PASTA!!! Because it had to be done. ~ GI Auditore Comms Channel 12:25, August 2, 2013 (UTC)
- I'm tempted to add "The Crimson Fuckr, also known as Alucard" to your long list of names. --Kainzorus Prime Walkie-talkie 12:21, August 17, 2013 (UTC)
- Since I have signed, my life is now at its peak. -- 04:44, September 20, 2014 (UTC)
- When he is not busy being a Sith Lord or a part time superhero, The Crimson Eagle enjoys watching obscure Thai movies. His favorite movie can be found here. ~ GI Auditore Comms Channel 22:51, January 24, 2013 (UTC)
- Being paranoid, he protects even his true superhero identity with the guise of being Batman. In reality he's another hero whose name starts with "B" and ends with a "man" --Kainzorus Prime Walkie-talkie 02:43, February 17, 2013 (UTC)
- When he isn't saving the city of Gotham or ruling over his land of Lemons, he enjoys taking refuge in his twenty five story tall cookie factory. Forgotten -Animus- 00:13, March 4, 2013 (UTC)
- The Crimson Eagle... How do I begin to explain The Crimson Eagle?
Crimsicon is flawless.
I hear Darth Eagle's Bane mask is insured for $10,000.
I hear he does S.H.I.E.L.D. commercials... in Gotham City.
His favorite movie is The Dark Knight.
One time he met Anne Hathaway on a plane... And she told him he was handsome.
One time he punched me in the face... it was awesome. Stormbeast ♉ The Helpful Place 17:43, May 21, 2013 (UTC)
- While not fighting Jedi Knights, he resides in the new-gen-Gotham City at Coresaunt. While he tries to take a break from his difficulties on maintaining the Sith Order, he watches TV. Alty Death Star
- As a fellow Eagle, we both enjoy pecking on Connor because the only chance of flight he had was in teh drugged world. The damn Hood. - Leave me a message! 11:38, July 29, 2013 (UTC)
- When he's not saving the citizens of Gotham, he is plotting to blow up Alderaan! --Teller Words, On my Screen :O 01:49, August 24, 2013 (UTC)
- He's sometimes known as The Banetman. --Kainzorus Prime Walkie-talkie 19:40, October 28, 2013 (UTC)
- He's also officially recognized as Crimson MacCrimson of the Clan MacCrimson. And his theme song is Return of the Mack. --Kainzorus Prime ⚜ Walkie-talkie 21:12, August 30, 2014 (UTC)
Assassin's Creed media I own
- Assassin's Creed
- Assassin's Creed II (Game of the Year Edition)
- Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood
- Assassin's Creed: Revelations
- Assassin's Creed III
- Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag
- Assassin's Creed: Rogue
- Assassin's Creed: Unity
- Assassin's Creed: Renaissance
- Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood
- Assassin's Creed: The Secret Crusade
- Assassin's Creed: Revelations
- Assassin's Creed: Forsaken
- Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood Ezio figure (Assassin White)
- Assassin's Creed: The Ankh of Isis Trilogy