Greetings everyone, I'm TheSt0ryTeller but you can call me what you like as long as they have something to do with my username, here are some examples:
- James (Real Name)
- Bed Time Story
If you need any help don't hesitate to ask! If I cannot help you, speak to one of the people listed on the list of Respected People down below. If I don't respond, check the IRC Chat because I'm on there alot. If you just want to ask a question about who I am or about the normal Assassin's Creed series, I'm always free :) Also, if you play League of Legends on the OCE servers, feel free to add me (Acolyte Zeglay), I'm usually up for a game. ;)
Thanks for reading, enjoy yourself, and have a great day! ツ
- "James Teller, you sir, are an awesome friend."
- ―Nostalgia AC saying what everybody is thinking. JK (not)[src]
- "HELLO?! IS IT ME YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?"
- ―Lionel Motherfucking Richie
I like many kinds of music... but here are just a few bands/artists I enjoy.
- Dream Theater
- Bon Jovi
- Bullet for my Valentine
- Protest the Hero
- Lionel Richie
- James Arthur
- Rolling Stones
- The Beatles
- Guns 'N' Roses
Instruments I play:
Q- Where are you from?
Q- How did it come to you editing here?
A- Well, I've always been a fan of the AC Series ever since playing as Altaïr in AC1. From there, I followed the story of Ezio to Brotherhood but I always wanted to see Altaïr make a grand return, which is one of the reasons why I am looking forward to AC: R, but anyway, after seeing all those Teaser trailers, I decided that I wanted to see other people's views on these teasers, from there I found the IRC. I started editing and enjoyed it, I then came across the Initiative and strived to achieve 100 edits (Back when I started, it was not 250, thank god, if that was the case, I wouldn't of kept editing). Once achieved I had made one mistake, but the warning was taken off, too harsh or something, no matter. I was interviewed, asked normal questions about the Basics of Editing, Community and Knowledge. I was interviewed by Former Direttore of the Istruttori, ThiefAC. I passed the Interview, I was actually quite nervous despite being online and that's how it came to me editing here. Cool story, huh? :D
Q-Were there dragons?
A- Good question, yes there were many fierce dragons and a short story about me riding on a ship and getting raided by pirates, if you're lucky, you might just hear it. ;)
Q- Do you stuff up?
A- Sometimes, yes. I do make mistakes but who doesn't?
Q- What's in the Sky?
A- A bird, a plane and Superman.
Q- Are you really a story teller or is that just your name? - Renegade1147
A- Actually, I am but not yet. When I become older not only do I want to become a teacher, but I'd also like to become an Author. I'm working on a story right now actually but it's on Fan Fiction. But in time you may see my name written on the cover of a book.
Q- You're starting to sound like Cello on your blogs, why?
A- Well, I just like to hype my readers. Get them excited, get them to feel the awesomeness, you get me? :P
Q- I need help!
A- Get on IRC and I'll assist.
Q- Will you join me and my conquest to take over this Wiki?
A- What? Do I know you?
Got another question? Ask me on my talkpage and there may be an opportunity to view it on my Userpage, lovely... isn't it?
Days of Completion: 3 Days
Review: It was a great game, I believe it really felt real. The use of historical accuracy was a bonus and it made me feel like I was actually inside the heart of Jerusalem and following the story of Altaïr. I felt like a true assassin performing stealthy assassinations and having to leap from tall towers and synchronize to track my targets. Overall, it's a great game and I'm proud to own it. Altaïr for the win! ^.^
Days of Completion: 4 days
Review: This game was a great installation to the series, although I personally favor the first one. They really took advantage of not only the Renaissance but also the magical wonders which they had to offer include the architecture and the style of clothing they wore. Living the life of the young assassin, Ezio Auditore was a great experience, to experience him during his climbs to the rank of an Assassin and his Quest for Vengeance. Once again, another great installment to the series.
Rating: 8 1/2 out of 10.
Days of Completion:Estimated time, around 8 hours
Favorite Assassination: Octavian de Valois
Review: This game was not as good as last 2 but it was still good none the less. This game took Ezio into the heart of the wondrous city of Rome, the heart of Italian corruption. While there, Ezio faces many challenges including rescuing Caterina Sforza from the Castel and fighting Cesare Borgia on the castle walls. Overall good game but not as great as the last 2.
Days of Completion: Less than a day
Favorite Assassination (Or Mission): Setting Sail
Review: This game trumps them all, although I may always have a soft spot for the first game I'd recommend buying it. An older and wiser Ezio Auditore embarks on a journey to Masyaf to discover the secrets left behind Altaïr Ibn-La'Ahad, once he arrives, he finds out that Templars have overrun the fortress. After trying to fight against the Templars and was almost hung, Ezio discovers the door to the Library and learns that the keys were in Constantinople. So it was soon a race against time and in the end, Ezio and Altaïr's stories will be put to a close. This game utilizes new techniques such as the ability to craft your own bombs, explosive, distracting and/or covering, you name it, it's there. Allowing faster travel we have dey hookvlade, which will allow the player to take to the air on a zipline. Exciting? Is it not? Totally recommending that if you don't have this game already, kill yourself or buy it. (Unless you're a PC person.. don't kill yourself either. :/ )
I've played them all and passed them all, I will work on them later. :P
Days of Completions: 2 days in Campaign
Favorite Mission: The End Mission.
Review: The story of Halo: Reach is taken in a fairly different direction, though it's the same concept, bang bang! and kill the Covenant, they seem to have taken a darker more serious turn then the regular Halo series (and in my opinion a Halo 4 sounds stupid but I still look forward to playing it.) The ending was tragic and... no I mustn't say it, oh but I must, it almost bought a tear to my eye. The graphics were excellent and this game was an excellent installment to the series.
I have many favorite Characters but my top ten are from the most awesome at the start and least awesome but still awesome at the bottom.1. Altair Ibn-La'Ahad
5. Il Lupo (The Prowler)
6. Malfatto (The Doctor)
10. Lucrezia Borgia
- Assassin's Creed Series
- Assassin's Creed: Altair's Chronicles
- Assassin's Creed I
- Assassin's Creed: Bloodlines
- Assassin's Creed II
- Assassin's Creed: Discoveries
- Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood
- Assassin's Creed: Revelations
- Lego Series
- Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga (1-2)
- Lego Star Wars 3: The Clone Wars
- Lego Indiana Jones 1 and 2
- Lego Pirates of the Caribbean
- Lego Harry Potter 1-4
- Lego Batman
- Guild Wars Saga (For PC Only)
- Guild Wars: Prophecies
- Guild Wars: Factions
- Guild Wars: Nightfall
- Guild Wars: Eye of the North
- Guild Wars: Extra Content
- Guild Wars 2
- Batman Arkham Asylum
- Halo Series
- Halo: Reach
- Halo: Combat Evolved
- Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary
- Halo 2
- Halo 3: ODST
- Halo 3
- WWE 12 (RtW Mode only)
- Gears of War Series
- Gears of War 1
- Spore (Completed as one species)
- Lemmings Paintball
- Duke Nukem Forever
- Witcher 1
- The Elder Srolls
- Fable Saga
- Fable 2
- Fable 3
- FIFA 12
- Batman: Arkham City
- Naughty Bear
- Witcher 2
- Fable Anniversary (soon to be in my possession)
Forever Alone (The Guestbook)
Yes, I'm doing a guestbook
to see who's stalking my page because I can.
- Ohai There, you're guestbook is empty. ~~~~
Yes. Sign Your Posts, if you do not, I will hunt you down.
- First!!!1 Operation guestbook is operational. Subject 12 Talk to me 15:56, January 9, 2012 (UTC)
- You want me to leave you a message everytime I get here? Hmm... Anyways... I came to check whether or not you had given me a separate entry on your page now I'm staff... Nesty Contact me! 16:01, January 9, 2012 (UTC)
- ...Still waiting for you to review our co-op assignment, TST XD. Just kidding mate, have a good one. Nostalgia AC Let's talk. 20:58, January 9, 2012 (UTC)
- I check out your page (as well as Nesty and War's) from time to time. And you misspelled 'your' in the example :P. Stormbeast 21:04, January 9, 2012 (UTC)
- Ohhh, Teller... I am sooo going to make you regret this idea xD Anyway, Storm, why check out our pages? My page has very little of interest... xD Nesty Contact me! 21:09, January 9, 2012 (UTC)
- Just the names I could think of at the moment. Basically Apprentices and Admins, just to see the variety among users and get an idea of what to do for my page. Stormbeast 21:23, January 9, 2012 (UTC)
- This entry is a distraction. -S- 21:25, January 9, 2012 (UTC)
- Fulfilling a request for my friend TST. ~DarkFeather 06:10, January 10, 2012 (UTC)
- How did I end up here, on your userpage? --Jack WallsSupermen 03:36, January 14, 2012 (UTC)
- This entry is still a distraction. Kainzorus Prime Walkie-talkie 03:39, January 14, 2012 (UTC)
- This Guestbook is still awesome. Chickens. It's good to be back =) Falconastic 13:47, August 13, 2013 (UTC)02:51, January 23, 2012 (UTC)
- Sort of takes the fun out of stalking you if you ask me to, oh well, guess I'm here now. :P Slate Vesper 03:03, January 23, 2012 (UTC)
- Frak! How long did it take to do your page? Also, the most "Awesome Sentinel" I've ever seen! Gahahahaha! Erazo 18:57, January 23, 2012 (UTC)
- i saw you where working on the patzi conspiracy and wanted to know more about revamping and what it is and how long they take- Cheatcodechamp
- Not exactly the place. You're looking for this Twelve Talk to me 06:27, March 3, 2012 (UTC)
- Not sure why I'm not on this guestbook yet.... Fixing that now... Good to have you here, Teller! ~DarkFeather There will be blood -- just make sure it's the right person's. 05:09, May 21, 2012 (UTC)
- Hello >:D and Darkfeather, number 8 I think that's you. Lucan07Talk 05:12, May 21, 2012 (UTC)
- I suppose i should leave one here too mate :) 23:47, June 12, 2012 (UTC)
- Just passing by and thought I'd say hi..... So Hi ShrtFngr Talk 18:34, July 8, 2012 (UTC)
- I suppose my wiki-perving on you had to be revealed sometime...I'll leave my signature here whenever I stop by. You've been warned...The Leaping Eagle 18:45, July 8, 2012 (UTC)
- /puts on his best Grimlock impersonation. "Telly! Tellyyyyyyyyy! TELL KAINZOR A STORIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" --Kainzorus Prime Walkie-talkie 00:48, July 10, 2012 (UTC)
- Great page, I ripped the code off Storm ;P Just thought I'd let you know, the net thing you have at the bottom of the page points to a non-existent Message Wall; and a lot of your links from Halo Nation are broken ;) ~ GI Auditore Comms Channel 12:13, August 28, 2012 (UTC)
- LOVE the Garrus Vakarian Assassin! Had to stop by to say that. GainesH (talk) 16:22, October 1, 2012 (UTC)
- By the power vested in me as the leader of the DeceptiKains, I now give you the nickname of Telly Savalas. --Kainzorus Prime Walkie-talkie 07:45, October 2, 2012 (UTC)
- Hai Carlton ;3 I stalked you, just so you know. KrystalSiDD (talk) 09:06, October 26, 2012 (UTC)
- Hey Teller. Since i got AC III i've been back on here. The Wiki seems kinda quiet... :o (Joe 2416 Assassins! Wikians! 16:19, November 14, 2012 (UTC))
- I stabbed The Leaping Eagle to death... Who's next? >:) Crimson Knight Intercom 12:25, December 2, 2012 (UTC)
- You beautiful motherfucker.Toppers (talk) 22:57, December 24, 2012 (UTC)
- Mentor, I love you . And congrats on your engagement. Anexas - Get to the IRC . Now. Me encanta este(Spanish is hard,trust me) 16:12, March 30, 2013 (UTC)
- YOLO! Jus' saying it because I can't say it on IRC and have nothing to say here :P Nightmarizard Happy Place 11:05, April 17, 2013 (UTC)
- Y u must leave ;_; --Fragment -Animus- 15:57, April 28, 2013 (UTC)
- Sometimes you get so awesome that you're not really you, but another AWESOME you, but that does not imply that you are less 'awesomer' in this state, LOL! By the way, thanks for the 47 render. Altaïr Skywalker 47 Pigeon Coop 13:17, June 29, 2013 (UTC)
- /Throws boomerang after the Space Australian in hopes it'll come back with him on it. --Kainzorus Prime Walkie-talkie 13:28, June 29, 2013 (UTC)
- I wonder why Erazo was my sig back then. Ergh, dem noob days. ...Wub wub wub The damn Hood. - Leave me a message! 19:10, August 14, 2013 (UTC)
- asdfghjkl; , Teller :3, you might be engaged/married, but Krystal still thinks you're hot ;P. bonzi_06 (talk) 01:21, August 21, 2013 (UTC)
- Hey there Mentor! Sup?? -- AgentG231 The Action Center 11:08, August 21, 2013 (UTC)
- Tellur, are you permanently 18, as your infobox sez, you ever-young bastard? --Kainzorus Prime Walkie-talkie 14:00, February 16, 2014 (UTC)
Tutorial 1: This Wiki and You- This guide presents a basic concept of editing and all around, most of what you need to know about the ACWiki. It shows you a variety of skills among other things, stuff that you need to Revamp or expand an article.
Tutorial 2: Templates and IRC in Depth - You need to know something of Templates, IRC and err... well that's all we talk about in this guide, we delve deeper into the realm of IRC and Templates. Providing more detail which is necessary.