- I always looked at long-time fans of, say, Resident Evil (any game series, really, with a connected and compelling storyline) and thought it would be fun to have a series of my own like that: one where I could have played through each game a couple times and one where I could know quite a bit about the characters and the story and be really excited for the next installment to come out so I could find out "what happens next." In Assassin's Creed, I've found my series. (: I think one of the things that drew me in quickly was the idea of memory stored in DNA, which I recall learning about in my AP Psych. class in high school (which was, all hands down, my absolute favorite class). I'm excited to be a part of this Wiki to help expand the information. I know I've used other gaming Wiki's before, and they were very detailed and organized (and, therefore, very helpful!), so I aim to help when I can to make this Wiki just as useful for others. (: /sap
Page(s) I plan to concentrate on:
- The Walkthrough for Assassin's Creed II
- Elaborating on some of the achievement descriptions in the Assassin's Creed II Achievements page.
- Coming soon?
These pages should have a professional and helpful feel. They shouldn't look like they were created by someone who can't speak English well, or by someone who happens to be a 6th grader. To that end, these things are EXTREMELY important:
- Spelling (if you're not positive on the spelling of some word, take 15 seconds and hit up dictionary.com to see if your thinking is correct)
- No using "I!" That and several other word-choice guidelines are laid out in the style page.
I think it's wonderful to have a community where everyone shares a common interest, but this is more than just a casual forum. I don't think applying the rules of English to these articles is really that hard, do you? (: