A civilian had a task for Kassandra.
Kassandra noticed a job posted on a message board.
I offer great riches to anyone willing to help me recover them! Come see me.
She sought out the civilian and addressed him.
- Kassandra: I saw the note you posted. What's the matter?
- Civilian: There's a merchant ship near the port with a crate of gold and silver ingots, misthios.
- Kassandra: You sound like you're plotting something.
- Civilian: Someone got there before me. Cursed pirates tried to take the boat. The chest must be on the ocean floor by now. The pirates still circling it.
- Kassandra: Sounds like I need to sink some pirate ships.
- Civilian: Then you understand.
(Accept – "I'll destroy them.")
- Kassandra: I'm the one for the job.
- Civilian: I'm sure this will be worth your while.
- Kassandra: May the Fates be on your side.
Kassandra left the man and set sail. She sought out and sank multiple pirate ships before returning to the man.
- Civilian: Back already. Did you destroy them all?
- Kassandra: It would be hard to piece them back together.
- Civilian: You do fine work, mercenary. Take this as thanks.
Kassandra sank pirate ships, and in return was rewarded.