Unfortunate Son is a memory in Assassin's Creed: Revelations.
- Mercenary: The bastards! The damn bastards! I will tear off their arms and use them as clubs!
- Ezio: Calm, friend. Anger is the enemy of caution.
- Mercenary: Those Byzantine thugs kidnapped my son, Ezio! To get at me, they attack an innocent boy!
- Ezio: We can get your son back, but only if we coordinate, and act carefully.
- Mercenary: Evet. (Yes.) Of course. If you lead, I will follow.
Ezio and the Mercenaries found the detained group.
- Mercenary 1: Is he breathing? Does he live?
- Mercenary 2: I cannot say. He is as still as a corpse.
- Mercenary 1: He may yet have a pulse but... I am not trained in such things.
Ezio used his Eagle Sense to see if the boy lived or not.
- Ezio: His heart is weak, but he lives.
- Mercenary 2: Poison. There is no other explanation.
- Mercenary 1: If so, there may be a remedy.
- Ezio: We will get him to a doctor.
Ezio carried the Mercenary's son to a doctor.
- Ezio: Hekim effendi (Doctor, sir), this boy has been poisoned!
- Doctor: Give me room.
- Mercenary Son: Trap... it is a trap.
- Ezio: Say again?
- Mercenary Son: The Templars, they used me as bait. To flush you out. To kill all of you.
- Mercenary 1: Have we been followed? I would not doubt it.
- Ezio: Take positions, and be ready for anything.
Ezio and the Mercenaries defended their position as the guards attacked.
- Ezio: Keep this boy from harm. Let no one get close.
Hold the line!
Do not waver!
All the guards were killed.
- Mercenary: My boy! How do you feel!?
- Mercenary Son: I am fine, father. Stop doting.
- Mercenary: Well, if you think saving your life is doting, there may be hope for you yet.
- Mercenary Son: Ah, ow! I need to lay down.
- Ezio: Drink water and keep still. Agitation speeds the poison through your body.
- Mercenary: Tesekkur ederim (Thank you), Ezio. I owe you a great debt.
Ezio made contact with the Mercenaries Guild in Constantinople, and succeeded in rescuing the detained mercenaries.
- To achieve full synchronization, Ezio must free the mercenaries without being detected.