|This article is a stub. You can help Assassin's Creed Wiki by expanding it.|
The Underworld was one of the three Sister Realms, and was home to Hades.
In around 422 BCE, during the Peloponnesian War, the Spartan misthios Kassandra experienced a fictionalized simulation of the Underworld as presented to her by Aletheia. Within the simulations, Kassandra arrived at the Underworld after being thrown down the entrance to it by Persephone. Upon arriving to the Underworld proper, Kassandra was accosted by Cerberos. After defeating the three-headed guard dog in combat, Kassandra came face to face with Hades, who demanded that she find four guardians to replace Cerberos.
The underworld was divided into four regions; the Chasm of Torment, Mourning Fields, the Path to the Underworld, and the Scorched Lands. The realm also housed the prison Tartaros which held the worst criminals to have died.
- Assassin's Creed: Origins (mentioned only)
- Assassin's Creed: Odyssey (mentioned only)
- ↑ Assassin's Creed: Odyssey – The Fate of Atlantis: Fields of Elysium – The Rebellion's Uprising
- ↑ Assassin's Creed: Odyssey – The Fate of Atlantis: Torment of Hades – Guardian of the Gates
- ↑ [Assassin's Creed: Odyssey – The Fate of Atlantis: Torment of Hades – Modern day
- ↑ [Assassin's Creed: Odyssey – The Fate of Atlantis: Torment of Hades
- ↑ Assassin's Creed: Odyssey – Arkadia: Waterfall of Styx