Formerly the Æsirian War Lord, Tyr lost this position when Odin defeated him in a battle of martial skills. Fairly conceding defeat, Tyr accepted his new role as a loyal lieutenant to Odin. The All-Father rewarded his trust with making Tyr his confidant and chief lawgiver.
As the Great Catastrophe approached, Tyr and the other eight Norse Isu uploaded their DNA data into Yggdrasil to be later redistributed into the human gene pool. Millennia later in 842 CE, Tyr was successfully reincarnated as Sigurd Styrbjornson.
Legacy and influence
Personality and characteristics
While Tyr prided himself on his unchallenged reputation as a fair and even-handed judge, he occasionally expressed an intense distrust of the Vanir over reasons he refused to fully disclose.
Behind the scenes
- Assassin's Creed: Last Descendants – Fate of the Gods (indirect mention)
- Echoes of Valhalla (mentioned only)
- Assassin's Creed: Valhalla (first appearance)
- Assassin's Creed: Valhalla – Breaking the Order
- Assassin's Creed: Valhalla – Database: Tyr
- Assassin's Creed: Valhalla – AA_Complete
- Assassin's Creed: Valhalla
- Assassin's Creed: Last Descendants – Fate of the Gods
- screenshot) (