Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
The Twelve Gods was a collective term referring to the twelve major deities of the Greek pantheon.
- Aphrodite - Goddess of love and femininity
- Apollo - God of music, poetry, sunlight, medicine, foresight and order
- Ares - God of war
- Artemis - Goddess of hunting, animals and moonlight
- Athena - Goddess of wisdom, battle strategy, war and handicrafts
- Demeter - Goddess of crop growth
- Dionysus - God of wine, ecstasy, parties, theater and dancing or Hestia - Goddess of the fireplace
- Hephaistos - Blacksmith of the gods, god of metalwork, volcanoes and craftsmen
- Hera - Queen of the gods, goddess of marriage and women
- Hermes - Messenger of the gods, god of trickery, thieves, roads and commerce
- Poseidon - God of the sea
- Zeus - King of the gods, god of thunderstorms, divine law and justice
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.