A midwife sought the help of a mercenary. Kassandra answered.
Kassandra noticed a job posted on a message board.
I have drachmae for anyone who can help me deal with a camp of soldiers. Come speak with me to learn more.
She sought out the midwife and addressed her.
- Kassandra: You're the one who left the message on the board. What's going on?
- Woman: The soldiers and their commander who have set up camp near the village are tyrants. They control our movements and won't let us leave.
- Kassandra: Why do you want to leave? Are you fleeing?
- Woman: No, but there are several pregnant women who live outside the village. If the soldiers keep me from helping them, they and their babies will likely die.
- Kassandra: Let me guess. You want me to kill him.
- Woman: It's not an easy task, but yes, the Spartan must be killed./Yes, the Athenian commander must fall.
(Accept - The commander's head is mine.)
- Kassandra: I'll help you. You have my word.
- Woman: I'm in your debt.
- Kassandra: I'll come back when I'm done.
Kassandra sought out the commander and killed him before returning to the midwife.
- Woman: You again. Have you killed him?
- Kassandra: Your man is dead.
- Woman: You do good work, misthios. Take this for your trouble.
- Kassandra: That'll do.
Kassandra helped the midwife.