Kassandra found a note left on the message board, and decided to look into it.
She sought out the Athenian spy and addressed him.
- Kassandra: I got your message on the board. What's going on?
- Man: The local Spartan commander enjoys figs with honey. I'd like to send him some, but he can't know they're from me.
- Kassandra: Why are you sending him a snack?
- Man: Not a snack. His last meal.
- Kassandra: You want me to deliver it to the Spartan commander.
- Man: Exactly. It must arrive without a scratch.
(Accept - I'll handle it.)
- Kassandra: It won't be easy, but I'll take care of it.
- Man: Thank you. Please be quick.
- Kassandra: I should get going.
Kassandra sought out the commander and spoke to him.
- Kassandra: Someone thought you might need this.
- Man: Thank you,misthios. Please, take this.
The man took the supplies, and gave Kassandra her reward.