While sneaking up on a Follower of Romulus, Ezio was attacked by several of them.
Ezio killed the Followers.
- Leader: Your death is written, Assassin.
- Ezio: By your Borgia masters?
- Leader: You know nothing!
- Ezio: I know you receive enciphered letters from them. Prove your innocence, tell me where the code sheet is hidden.
- Leader: Never!
Ezio chased after the leader. He eventually arrived at a crowded Jubilee party.
- Ezio: Merda (Shit), which one is he?
Using his Eagle Vision, Ezio found the leader, and the two continued the chase on horseback, eventually reaching the end of the underground tunnels. There, Ezio killed the leader and the remaining Followers of Romulus. He then made his way to the shrine of Romulus, near the entrance to the Temple of Juno, where he collected a Scroll of Romulus and its key.
The first Leader of the Followers of Romulus was assassinated, and Ezio collected the third Scroll of Romulus and its key.
- It was possible to climb onto the platform that the Leader was on by using the Climb Leap Glove. Once up, Ezio could reach the lifts that were previously inaccessible.
- There were three Borgia Flags hidden throughout the area.
- It was possible to kill the seated Follower of Romulus using a ranged weapon.
- When Desmond visited the Colosseum in 2012, he saw visions of Ezio fighting Followers of Romulus beneath the Colosseum.