- Lance: Hey, Connor.
A word, Connor?
Do you have business in New York on occasion? I only ask because I ordered a package from France and it's long overdue. I've written the post master and he's yet to respond. I thought you could inquire if you had the chance.
- Connor: I will pass by the next time I am there.
Connor traveled to New York.
- Connor: I've come to inquire on a package arriving from France on behalf of Lance O'Donnell.
- Post master: Was picked up and signed for by his apprentice a couple days back. Patrick O'Hara.
- Connor: Patrick O'Hara is Mister O'Donnell's former apprentice. Would you happen to know where he is?
- Post master: Sure- he's been hanging around the docks the last few days. Should be round the way.
Connor located O'Hara with some of the latter's accomplices.
- Patrick: Here! Take these pages and hide them! Don't let that guy get his hands on 'em!
Connor managed to retrieve the papers from the men, after which he returned to Lance.
- Connor: I have your plans. What are they for?
- Lance: You got them!? This, Connor, is the design for a chair that FOLDS. Genius. You won't regret this!
Connor delivered Lance's plans to him, following which Lance began work on his invention.