|This article is about the memory of Ezio Auditore da Firenze. You may be looking for the landmark.|
Ezio Auditore entered an underground cistern located directly underneath the location where Niccolò Polo's old trading post was.
Ezio slid through a tunnel and arrived in the cistern.
- Guard 1: Ti distihìa! (What misery!) Do you know how long we've been searching this filthy Cistern?
- Guard 2: I've been here a few weeks.
- Guard 1: Thirteen months! Ever since the Grand Master found that damned key. But he hasn't got a clue what he's doing. All he knows is they're somewhere in the city.
- Guard 2: This is a big city.
- Guard 1: To xèro! (I know!) That's what I said.
- Captain 1: Back to your posts, agìrtes (bums)!
Ezio arrived at the first excavation room of the underground cistern.
- Guard 3: It stinks down here. We'll find the keys soon.
- Captain 1: Look alive, eh? We pay you to watch the doors, not your feet.
Ezio killed the captain and acquired his key. He then unlocked the gate to another chamber.
- Guard 4: I'm sick of this place. I really am.
- Guard 5: Eight hours of this filth. Apistefto. (Unbelievable.)
- Guard 6: The Grand Master has his reasons. I only wish I knew what they were.
Ezio arrived at the second excavation room.
- Captain 2: Petros! Make sure we have enough torches for the excavation. I am tired of stumbling around in the dark.
Ezio killed the captain and took his key. He then entered another chamber, where he witnessed a patrol looking for him.
- Guard 7: Search every shadow!
Ezio arrived at the last excavation room.
- Captain 3: There is someone down here with us. Keep your eyes open and your hands steady.
- Guards: Get reinforcements! This is an attack!
What was that?
There! In the corner! I saw something.
Where is he?
They're coming from everywhere!
After identifying and assassinating the last Templar captain, Ezio took his key. He then unlocked the gate to a hallway, where he used his Eagle Sense to find the hidden room where a Masyaf Key was held.