|This article is a stub. You can help Assassin's Creed Wiki by expanding it.|
Kassandra went over to a depressed farmer.
- Kassandra: Chaire. What is wrong, my friend?
- Akatos: Are you really the high-soaring Eagle Bearer?
- Kassandra: I descended from the heights of Olympos to visit Linou Farm and see the good people for myself.
- Akatos: Amazing. A blessing. I am small and not worthy of your attention.
- Kassandra: I'll hear no more deprecations. The priestess told me you had a problem? Out with it.
- Akatos: I have shamed myself. Normally I hunt for my family and to provide for the village. But the other day I slipped and wrenched my ankle badly. I can barely walk. I am unworthy of your attention.
- Kassandra: You are not at fault for your injury. Go on.
- Akatos: My daughter, Myrto, insisted she would go into the woods and hunt for me. She's brave, but still inexperienced. She has been gone long, and I grow worried.
- Kassandra: I'll find her.
Kassandra went to the Forest of Pholos, and search around. After a while, she spotted the little girl.
- Kassandra: You must be Akato's daughter, Myrto.
- Myrto: Yes. Who are you?
- Kassandra: I am Kassandra.
- Myrto: The Eagle Bearer?
- Kassandra: These woods can be dangerous for common folk. Your father grew worried about your absence and begged me to find you and keep you safe.
- Myrto: I can't believe it! I hope you aren't disappointed in me.
- Kassandra: No, child. You honor your father.
Kassandra: Some call me that, but I'm just a friend. You've been gone a long time. Your father was worried and asked me to look for you.
- Myrto: That's very kind of you. I hope he wasn't too worried.
- Kassandra: I'm sure we can ease his mind.
- Kassandra: Hunting is hard. Tell you what. You return home so Akatos stops worrying, and I'll hunt for the meat you need.
- Myrto: I'll do as you say, Eagle Bearer.
- Kassandra: With a strong teacher like your father, I'm sure you know more than you think. Stay close to me, and maybe I can give you a few tips.
- Myrto: Thank you! You are so kind!
(If players choose "You just need a few pointers. Stay close to me.")
She began to show Myrto how to hunt deer.
- Kassandra: The trick to hunting is to find a spot where deer trails cross and to stand quietly downwind of that.
- Myrto: Pater says the same thing! I forgot to check the wind!
- Kassandra: Quietly!
- Myrto: Right. Sorry.
- Kassandra: We need to get deer neck meat?
- Myrto: Yes, the priestesses asked pater for it special to celebrate your arrival. He was heartbroken not to be able to get it himself.
- Kassandra: How to the priestesses prepare it?
- Myrto: Brushed with a pine branch dipped in the juice of sour grapes and plums and other godly herbs.
After gathering some meat.
- Kassandra: There we go. Deer neck for your father. See? Hard, but you can do this.
- Myrto: You were amazing! I've learned so much!
- Kassandra: I will get the rest of the meat your father needs. Why don't you head home and tell Akatos what you've learned.
- Myrto: I will. Thanks!
She killed 6 more deer. Then returned to Akatos.
- Akatos: Eagle Bearer, I cannot thank you enough!
- Myrto: Kassandra! Did you find enough meat?
- Kassandra: Providing for you is a simple task. Enjoy my bounty ad share it with your village.
- Myrto: Kassandra hunts like Artemis herself!
- Akatos: Show respect, child!
- Myrto: Yes, pater.
- Kassandra: It was my pleasure. Be well!
Kassandra bent down to her.
- Kassandra: No, Myrto, I do not know Far-Shooting Artemis in the way you mean. But I know she looks kindly over hunters. Pay her respect and you'll soon hunt as well as your father.
Kassandra found Myrto, and helped her collect deer meat for her father.