A man ran up to Ezio.
- Man: Mentor! Mentor! You must hurry! One of your Assassins is in grave danger.
- Ezio: Where?
- Man: The Grand Bazaar. The Templars have cornered your den master there since morning.
- Ezio: Grazie. (Thank you.)
Ezio found his Apprentice and fought off the guards.
- Ezio: Are you safe, friend?
- Apprentice: There are Templars everywhere, Mentor. It seems I have a bounty on my head!
- Ezio: Then we should turn the tables. Flee here and draw them out into the open.
- Apprentice: Evet (Yes), Mentor.
Ezio and his Apprentice made their way through the Grand Bazaar.
- Damat: Find the Assassin and bring that rat to justice!
Ezio's Apprentice snuck behind the Vizier and assassinated him from behind.
- Damat: You Assassins are a plague on the hope of humanity, putting down every edifice of progress we manage to build up. Given enough time, I could have delivered my people into the arms of the Templars. But no more.
- Apprentice: Leave this life in peace.
Damat Ali Pasha, the Vizier, was killed and the Templar influence in Constantinople was decreased once more.