Ezio Auditore met his Apprentice, who challenged him to a race. They soon came across a man stealing documents, and decided to stop the thief and return the documents to their rightful owner.
Ezio and his Apprentice met.
- Apprentice: Mentor, I am told you still have the speed and strength of a twenty year-old.
- Ezio: I try to keep healthy.
- Apprentice: Then how about a race? I could use a bit of exercise.
- Ezio: You begin, and I will follow.
Ezio and his Apprentice started racing each other, but soon saw a Templar tax collector.
- Ezio: That Templar is up to something. We should track him.
Observing the man, they saw him stealing documents.
- Ezio: Do not let him escape!
- Apprentice: I can handle this, Mentor.
Ezio's Apprentice assassinated the Templar.
- Apprentice: He was holding this, Mentor. It must belong to the Vizier he robbed.
- Ezio: You take care of this body. I will return this document.
Ezio returned to the Vizier, Damat Ali Pasha.
- Ezio: I believe this belongs to you.
- Damat: Ah! You have spared me much humiliation before the Sublime Porte. Thank you, efendim (my lord). And is that the young Assassin who aided you today?
- Ezio: Enjoy the rest of your day.
Ezio and his Apprentice met Damat Ali Pasha, the Vizier, and returned the stolen document to him.