- Captain: Many men's afraid of Kenway. "Devil," they call him. But I got one thing he don't have: this fort. I'd love to see the "devil" try to get past my men. He won't, of course, but if he did, oh I'd show him hell.
- Pirate: I bet you would.
- Prisoner: If you'd ever fought the Hafgufa, then you'd know what I mean.
- Pirate: Tell it to the sea. I'm sick of your boasting and speaking in tongues.
- Prisoner: It'll swallow you, and your ship with it, and any whales that happen to be nearby at the time.
- Pirate: If it was no match for your swelled head, it don't scare me.
Edward killed the captain and escaped the area.
Edward completed the contract and received his payment.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.