|This article is about the genetic memory of Shao Jun. You may be looking for the gladiator during the 1st century BCE.|
Having navigated the ports, Shao Jun reached Yu Dayong's fortress.
- Jun: I am the blade in the shadows. My prey is Yu Dayong. I shall walk in the darkness and strike swiftly. No one will stop me in my hunt.
Shao Jun approached the fortress, moving around the outskirts and overhearing several guards talking.
- Guard 1: There should be a new delivery of fresh slaves tomorrow.
- Guard 2: Coming in on the boats?
- Guard 1: Yeah, away from anyone looking too hard.
- Guard 3: Seen anything?
- Guard 4: Nothing. You?
- Guard 3: No. Nothing at all.
While traversing the fortress outskirts, Shao Jun found a captured slave.
- Jun: There are innocents condemned to slavery throughout the fortress. I should try and free as many as I can.
Eliminating the guards, Shao Jun freed the slave.
- Slave 1: I thought surely that I would die, thank you.
Shao Jun continued through the fortress, overhearing more guards talking.
- Guard 5: Keep a watch over the slaves, we don't want any trouble from them.
- Guard 6: Especially with the Assassin returning.
- Guard 5: Those are just rumors...
Shao Jun found another slave being held hostage.
- Slave 2: Please help!
Shao Jun saved the slave.
- Slave 2: Thank you, savior.
Shao Jun continued up the fortress, listening in on more patrols.
- Guard 7: Yu Dayong has doubled all patrols. You know what's going on?
- Guard 8: I heard the Assassins are back.
- Guard 7: Yeah, I heard the rumors too but I can't believe it. We wiped them all out.
Shao Jun found another trapped slave.
- Slave 3: Help! Somebody!
Shao Jun liberated the slave.
- Slave 3: I thought surely that I would die, thank you.
Shao Jun proceeded up and around the fortress, eavesdropping on more guards.
- Guard 9: I heard Qiu Ju is here at the fortress, checking in on Yu Dayong's progress.
- Guard 10: We have more slaves than we can sell at the moment. I'm sure he'll be pleased.
- Guard 9: I think he is actually here about the Assassins.
- Guard 10: Don't believe the rumors.
Shao Jun eventually located Yu Dayong and struck him down.
- Jun: This belongs to me.
- Dayong: Zhang Yong will come for the box. He will avenge our deaths.
- Jun: I am counting on it...
Shao Jun killed Yu Dayong and recovered the Precursor box.
Assassin's Creed Chronicles memories
|The Escape - The Return - The Port - The Slaver - Consequences - The Search - The Snake - Hunted - An Old Friend - Demon Fire - The Betrayal - Vengeance|
|The Assassin's Heart - The Absent Handler - The Quest Begins - The Secret Below - The Enemy Revealed - The Silent Assist - What Lies Beneath - The Thief Within - The Escape - The Rescue|
|Dawn of the Tsars - Red Fury - Power from the Past - The Train of Revolution - A Friendly Hand - The Two-Faced Girl - Reunited - In Safe Hands - Dark Secrets - A Race to Freedom|