|This article is about about the member of the Cult of Kosmos. For other uses, see Griffin.|
- "Slavery is natural. It is necessary."
- ―The Silver Griffin.[src]
When the slaves took up arms against their oppressors at the silver mines of Attika, their overseer managed the rebellion so that it grew violent and bloody enough to be used to scare others into obedience, but still could be swiftly snuffed out. As gratitude, the Silver Griffin sent the overseer a piece of armor, as well as an invitation to come to the Silver Griffin's abode on the Prasonisia Island, alone.
Personality and traits
Regarded as a unique man for his ability to compel others to his cruel bidding, the Silver Griffin considered himself a teacher, teaching slavers control and slaves submission. The Silver Griffin enforced his will via the fear of death for those that disobeyed.
Equipment and skills
The Silver Griffin possessed the body armor of king Agamemnon, although did not use it himself. In battle he wielded a standard bronze sword. Being an elderly gentleman the Silver Griffin lacked in combat ability and was therefore easily slain by Kassandra.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Assassin's Creed: Odyssey – Cultists – The Silver Vein: The Silver Griffin
- ↑ Assassin's Creed: Odyssey – Cult of Kosmos notes – Machaon the Feared: Letter to the Silver Griffin
- ↑ Assassin's Creed: Odyssey – Cult of Kosmos notes – The Silver Griffin: Letter to the Chimera
- ↑ Assassin's Creed: Odyssey – Cult of Kosmos notes – The Silver Griffin: Slaver's Gift
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 Assassin's Creed: Odyssey – The Silver Vein