Bayek found Gamilat and his men next to the Pyramid of Amenmesse.
- Bayek: Gamilat, there you are.
- Gamilat: If I cannot find these shards of star, the will of Nabatea and Egypt will be crushed.
Bayek approached them.
- Bayek: Bayek, our hero! Just in time. We are planning a raid on Ptahmose, Rufio's mason.
- Bayek: He is the one leading this pillage?
- Gamilat: Yes! The temple will be gone soon. The pyramid as well. Ptahmose does not care about Egypt.
A flashback is shown.
- Gamilat: He has employed Nabateans to carry out his sad work for Rufio. A souless wheka. He would give Amun to Rome as a slave if he could.
In the flashback, a worker showed a statue of Horus to Ptahmose. He accepted the statue and directed the worker to continue his work. Ptahmose then placed the statue on a cart full of other precious relics.
- Gamilat: The people need monuments and sacred sites. If they disappear, the people's spirit will be crushed.
- Bayek: They will remain, if we kill this Ptahmose fast enough.
Bayek and Gamilat made their way up the platform towards the pilaged pyramid.
- Bayek: Let's get this Ptahmose.
- Gamilat: This is our best chance to kill him, away from his camp, we must take him now! If we kill him, we will be seen as legends. I will fight beside you with all my heart.
- Bayek: Shhh. Quiet. Stay focused.
They reached the camp guarding the entrance to the temple.
- Gamilat: Romans are all around the pyramid, faithless bastards.
Bayek and Gamilat infiltrated the camp and eliminated the soldiers. Then they made their way into the pyramid. They reached the end of a chamber.
- Bayek: He isn't here!
- Gamilat: Nek!
Gamilat bumped his fists onto a sarcophagus in anger, causing the ground to give way and Gamilat to fall through.
- Gamilat: Ahhhhhh!
- Bayek: Gamilat?
- Gamilat: I'm okay! There's a secret passage down here!
- Bayek: I should join the "hero".
Bayek jumped down the hole, falling into a pool of water. He climbed up a wall to regroup with Gamilat.
- Gamilat: Amazing isn't it Bayek? There must be a pharaoh buried down here!
- Bayek: A hidden chamber of our ancestors.
- Gamilat: Magnificent, isn't it? Check for treasure, more of it, to fund our cause!
- Bayek: We should leave and get Ptahmose, that is our priority.
Bayek and Gamilat passed through a small opening. They came upon a large room.
- Gamilat: What is this? What were they constructing down here?
- Bayek: We will need to find a way through. And what of this pyramid?
- Gamilat: A failed venture of Taharqa's in honour of the pharaoh Amenmesse. Legend has it a sacred rock fell from the sky... Taharqa was seeking shards from this rock. Rumour has it they are stored in this pyramid. How I would love to find them! Haganu calls them the shards of star. A blade made of these shards would make its bearer very powerful. I would love to see you wield such a weapon Bayek!
- Bayek: These shards cannot fall into Roman hands.
Bayek climbed up the walls to the top level.
- Gamilat: I cannot climb like you Bayek. Help me get to such great heights.
Bayek lifted up several weights, allowing one of the platforms to reach Gamilat.
- Bayek: Stay on this platform while I find a way to move it.
Gamilat stepped onto the platform. Bayek moved the weights onto another platform, causing Gamilat's platform to rise.
- Gamilat: By the gods it's working! I'm rising like the sun! Almost there!
Gamilat reached the top level and got off the platform.
- Gamilat: I have reached the exit Bayek, oh thank you great Hidden One!
Bayek climbed up to join Gamilat. He discovered a small opening and removed the blocks blocking it. They slid under the opening to a tunnel and discovered snakes in the tunnel.
- Gamilat: Snakes everywhere! My father died from a snake bite.
- Bayek: Come on my seni.
- Gamilat: These snakes remind me of Apep.
- Bayek: I have fought Apep before.
They encountered more snakes.
- Gamilat: More junk in our way!
- Bayek: Not a problem.
They killed the snakes and reached a cracked wall, which Bayek destroyed. They went through and discovered another large room.
- Bayek: So Ptahmose serves Rome?
- Gamilat: Yes, I'm sure he works for Cleopatra even. Rufio is Marc Antony's General and so they all deter to that savage couple of monarchs.
- Bayek: None of them can be trusted.
Bayek moved a block off the platform, allowing Gamilat to get on.
- Bayek: Stay on the platform, I will make it rise.
Bayek climbed up to the second level and dragged out a block. He moved it onto the another platform, making it sink to the bottom and cause Gamilat's platform to rise up. Bayek crossed the level to another.
- Gamilat: Bayek, I think I may have found the shards of star!
Bayek joined Gamilat in a small room.
- Bayek: What have you found?
- Gamilat: A scroll! Nek! Not the sacred objects I was hoping for. Let's get out of here!
They navigated their way through the room and came across a group of bandits.
- Bayek: Our troubles are not over.
- Gamilat: One more battle before we are free again!
Bayek and Gamilat eliminated the bandits.
- Gamilat: You keep the scroll, it means nothing to me. Perhaps you can learn more form it.
- Gamilat: I will get the rebels at my outpost to lead the attack on Ptahmose.
- Bayek: Too many innocents may die. I will do this alone.
- Gamilat: As you wish. Rain upon him like the soul of the sky.
Gamilat handed a scroll to Bayek before leaving the cave.
- Scroll of Thoth:
Nut, the goddess of night, spat and a
Ball of flame crashed to the earth.
Sky-metal, strong than strong,
Fashioned into two bright daggers,
By Ptah, god of the forges.
Ptah asked Ra, "Where shall I hide them?
"Light will show you the way," said Ra.
And Ra gave him a container for light,
The Crystal of Thoth.
He took the crystal to Thoth's Temple
And encased it within the roots
Of the Tree of Life
Born at this Temple.
That none shall find it.
- Bayek: A mysterious poem. Later I will explore the Temple of Thoth.
- Bayek: You are no mason, and Amun does not run in your ka. Only Anubis does.
Bayek infiltrated the hideout, where he found Ptahmose patrolling the hideout, accompanied by soldiers.
- Ptahmose: Rome guides Egypt. The Masonic brotherhood will bring all our sacred shards into the great temples. Under our tutelage, the eye of Horus will overlook Egypt, and act as a beacon for our Masonic order. I will share these riches with the great Oracles of Rome. We need the Blades of Thoth. Where are they? The entire temple is ours. Rufio will be pleased.
Bayek killed Ptahmose and his soldiers. A hallucination of Ptamose appeared, where he is writing on a papyrus. Bayek approached with his heron feather.
- Ptahmose: Rufio, the shards of star still elude us...
As Bayek shove his feather towards Ptahmose, the Ancients stopped him.
- Ptamose: The Order is eternal. You are ephemeral.
Bayek was able to escape, as Ptamose turned into stone before collapsing.
- Bayek: I should meet with the Hidden Ones. Tell them the good news.
Bayek was able to assassinate Ptahmose, stopping his pilaging of the temples and pyramid in Arsinoe.