Arbaaz Mir traversed the Precursor site, giving chase to William Sleeman.
- Arbaaz: There's Sleeman. I need to find another route, a quicker one.
Part of the rock the Assassin stood on crumbled off.
- Arbaaz: I need to watch my step around here. Seems things are a little fragile...
Arbaaz followed Sleeman and his men.
- Sleeman: This is all very interesting, but the secrets we're searching for lay much deeper inside this cavern.
Arbaaz encountered a strange door.
- Arbaaz: Those counter weights seem to be the key to getting that door open.
Arbaaz made his way into the Precursor Temple.
- Sleeman: Watch where you tread, gentlemen... This temple could easily become your tomb.
- Arbaaz: Precursor traps, I should stay clear of them.
- Sleeman: I need you to brief the men again, Sergeant, about the dangers of this place. We've lost too many now to stupid, absent-mindedness.
Arbaaz Mir arrived at the inner part of the Precursor site.
Assassin's Creed Chronicles memories
|The Escape - The Return - The Port - The Slaver - Consequences - The Search - The Snake - Hunted - An Old Friend - Demon Fire - The Betrayal - Vengeance|
|The Assassin's Heart - The Absent Handler - The Quest Begins - The Secret Below - The Enemy Revealed - The Silent Assist - What Lies Beneath - The Thief Within - The Escape - The Rescue|
|Dawn of the Tsars - Red Fury - Power from the Past - The Train of Revolution - A Friendly Hand - The Two-Faced Girl - Reunited - In Safe Hands - Dark Secrets - A Race to Freedom|