Jacob or Evie sought to find the leader of the attacks by the Templars and the British Indies Company.
- Duleep: I spoke with Mister Green and we have discovered the location of the British Indies secret headquarters. You are to meet him, and he will give you the details. There is a foundry nearby where the Templars and B.I.C. members have been meeting on a regular basis. Mister Green waits for you there.
- Jacob/Evie: But we still don't understand why they tried to frame you.
- Duleep: We don't but Mister Green seemed to think they're using the factory to develop something. It's a good place to start digging. Good luck.
Jacob or Evie reached the factory and joined Henry on the roof.
- Henry: You made it.
- Jacob: You found the British Indies Company hideout?
- Evie: His highness said you found the British Indies Company headquarters.
- Henry: They've taken over an abandoned foundry. It's heavily fortified and word has it, they're shipping something precious overseas.
- Jacob: My gut tells me that "something precious" is something bad.
- Evie: Whatever it is, it can't be good.
- Henry: My thoughts exactly. Go find out what they're protecting and destroy it. Maybe you'll discover why they're after Mister Singh.
- Jacob: So this is where they've been keeping that sleeping gas... They can't leave London.
- Evie: This is where they're hiding that elusive sleeping gas... These crates can't leave London.
Jacob or Evie located crates marked with sleeping gas and destroyed them.
- Jacob: They're shipping this to India? No... What do they want this for? War? I must destroy them.
- Evie: They're shipping this to India? It can't be... They're creating a biological weapon. I must destroy them.
After the crates were destroyed, the Templars were alerted.
- Templar: Sir!... Somebody get the boss. We've got a problem.
- Jacob: Yes, go fetch the manager.
- Evie: This is it. We've got them now.
Jacob or Evie tailed the messenger as she left the factory and ran to a carriage at the docks.
- Templar: Sir! The bomb shipments! They've been destroyed!
- Jacob: Is that Ellsworth? I better get a closer look.
- Evie: Is that Brinley Ellsworth? It can't be. I need to get a better look.
Brinley Ellsworth stepped out of the carriage.
- Brinley: Destroyed? How?
- Templar: There's someone in the vicinity! A spy! One of those Rooks, I wager.
- Brinley: It must be those damned renegades Singh is friends with. Who knew one caged bird could cause so much trouble.
- Jacob: You're caught, Ellsworth. Give up.
- Brinley: I knew you had something to do with this! Seize him!
Brinley's reaction was different if Evie was present.
- Evie: You have been unmasked, Ellsworth. Give up.
- Brinley: I knew you were to blame! Seize her!
Brinley returned to his carriage and drove away.
- Jacob: Damn it, he got away. I must tell Singh this news immediately.
- Evie: He's gone. I must report back to Mister Singh immediately.
Jacob or Evie escaped the area, then met Duleep aboard the Train Hideout.
- Duleep: What did you find out? Who's behind all of this?
- Jacob/Evie: You are not going to like what I have to tell you, your Highness. Brinley Ellsworth is behind the attacks.
- Duleep: Ellsworth...
- Jacob: He was gone before I had the chance to follow him... But we need to track him down and put an end to this before anything worse happens.
- Evie: He rushed off before I could catch up to him... I'm sorry, but we need to find him before he puts your life at more risk than he already has.
- Duleep: I need some time to think on this.
Jacob or Evie destroyed a shipment of sleeping gas that would've been sent to India, and discovered Brinley Ellsworth as the perpetrator behind the attacks on Duleep Singh.