After speaking with Randvi, Eivor was stopped by Randvi, who stated that Sigurd asked for Eivor.
- Randvi: Eivor ... Sigurd wishes to speak with you. He is quite agitated.
- Eivor: Has something happened?
- Randvi: You will want to speak with him yourself.
Eivor came and spoke with Sigurd.
- Sigurd: Eivor. The time has come. Our time.
- Eivor: Our time for what?
- Sigurd: My final glory awaits.
- Eivor: Your final glory ... I fear to ask what that means.
- Sigurd: Do I not speak plainly? My time in Midgard is done. I wish now to see the hall of my ancestors.
Eivor was taken aback.
- Eivor: If you wish to die, it will not be by my hand.
- Sigurd: I do not speak of death, Eivor. I speak of life! Life and glory everlasting! I know I have been in a fog these last few weeks. I know I speak words you don't fully understand. But I only ask you trust me once more. On my final voyage. Back to Norway, to wish my father farewell, and achieve my destiny.
- Eivor: Back to Norway? I need to discuss this with Randvi.
- Sigurd: If you must. I will await your answer, down by the docks. Do not keep me waiting.
As Sigurd left, Eivor spoke to Randvi about pledging to Hordafylke.
- Eivor: It may be time to return to Norway. Sigurd's eager to see his father and ... and beyond that, I do not know.
- Randvi: I have heard ill news about Styrbjörn in the past year. If you go, go with care.
Eivor pledged to Hordafylke.
- Eivor: We'll leave now. And return as soon as we're able.
- Randvi: Good. And be safe. Both of you.
Eivor left Randvi and met to speak with Sigurd at the docks.
- Eivor: Sigurd...
- Sigurd: Shall we, then, Eivor? To Norway ... and well beyond.
- Eivor: To Norway, then.
- Sigurd: Good, good! Lead on.
Eivor and Sigurd left for Norway.
Eivor and Sigurd left on a longship for Norway.