|This article is a stub. You can help Assassin's Creed Wiki by expanding it.|
In the wilderness, Kassandra came face to face following the fallout of Stentor's demise.
Kassandra found a couple of Spartans camping out in the wilderness, and approached them benignly.
- Kassandra: Spying on those Athenians is no easy task, Spartan. Anything I can do to help?
- Man: You, traitor! You deserved to be killed for killing our general, Stentor of Sparta.
- Kassandra: I did kill Stentor. He left me no choice.
- Man: I knew it was you! I'll do what the Spartan soldiers should have done at camp!
- Kassandra: The man you speak of was my brother.
- Man: Oh, I had no idea. My condolences, misthios. Maybe I confused you with someone else.
- Kassandra: Maybe you did.
(Accept - I'll kill the mercenary.)
- Kassandra: I'll handle this.
- Man: Good. Please be quick.
- Kassandra: I'll come back when I'm done.
Kassandra left the soldier and hunted down the mercenary. Afterwards, she returned to the soldier.
- Man: You again. Have you killed him?
- Kassandra: Your man is dead.
- Man: Thank you, mercenary. Now, your reward.
- Kassandra: Happy to help.
Kassandra defeated the mercenary, and was rewarded for this.
- This memory seems to be triggered by the death of Stentor during The Conqueror. However, it may also be available even though Stentor is alive and well and aboard the Adrestia.